Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

As long as I live, I will never understand those who respond to a attack on our core way of life by calling for restrictions on our liberty.

THE LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS on the Orlando shooting:

In the early morning hours of Sunday, June 12, a shooter with suspected ties to radical Islam raided and killed 50 people inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

“Domestic terrorism has struck once again on American soil, in a direct attack on the LGBT community of the United States — during Pride Month, no less,” Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo stated.
“It’s no secret that abroad men who are gay — and merely suspected of being gay — are targeted for execution; today, that threat has reached the United States.
Log Cabin Republicans extends our deepest sympathy, condolences, and sorrow to the victims and families of those targeted in this morning’s violence. If the shooter’s suspected motivations are indeed confirmed,
we call upon President Obama and the presumptive nominees of both parties to condemn the attacker and acknowledge in no uncertain terms the cause of this massacre: Radical Islamic terrorism.”

Yes.

IMAM SPEAKING IN ORLANDO SAID GAYS MUST BE KILLED OUT OF ‘COMPASSION.’

As long as I live, I will never understand those who respond to a attack on our core way of life by calling for restrictions on our liberty.

THE LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS on the Orlando shooting:

In the early morning hours of Sunday, June 12, a shooter with suspected ties to radical Islam raided and killed 50 people inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Domestic terrorism has struck once again on American soil, in a direct attack on the LGBT community of the United States during Pride Month, no less, Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo stated. Its no secret that abroad men who are gay and merely suspected of being gay are targeted for execution; today, that threat has reached the United States. Log Cabin Republicans extends our deepest sympathy, condolences, and sorrow to the victims and families of those targeted in this mornings violence. If the shooters suspected motivations are indeed confirmed, we call upon President Obama and the presumptive nominees of both parties to condemn the attacker and acknowledge in no uncertain terms the cause of this massacre: Radical Islamic terrorism.

Yes.

IMAM SPEAKING IN ORLANDO SAID GAYS MUST BE KILLED OUT OF COMPASSION.

Imam in Orlando said that? It's in that link? I can't seem to find that quote.

I'm curious there copy and paste guy. What should be done about terrorism in your opinion? Tell me if I'm wrong but I believe you'd like to see Muslims either wiped off the face of the earth or just here in the US. Am I wrong? You keep sending the same message over and over and over again. I think we get it. Islamic terrorists are a problem. Now what?

Imam in Orlando said that? It's in that link? I can't seem to find that quote.

I'm curious there copy and paste guy. What should be done about terrorism in your opinion?

Tell me if I'm wrong but I believe you'd like to see Muslims either wiped off the face of the earth or just here in the US. Am I wrong?

You keep sending the same message over and over and over again. I think we get it. Islamic terrorists are a problem. Now what?

You are complete;y wrong...............more of your defense mechanism projection is my guess.

I posted Senator Sessions' statement earlier and I agree with it.

"It's a real part of the threat that we face and if we can't address it openly and directly, and say directly that there is an extremist element within Islam, that is dangerous to the world and has to be confronted"

I am not going to argue with you about this, it is a very upsetting time for everyone, and I would think even worse for Muslims

Most of the terror in the world is due to this extremist element, and yes, it needs to be repeated over and over.

Look how this event devolved into another "gun control" debate.

Jihadism is the problem

...........and I took so long to answer because I'm cooking steaks.

I don't know what I can say. I hate guns, but I don't want to stop others from purchasing them unless the FBI or the like have good reason to investigate you for possible ties to terrorism.

In other words, you want to suspend people rights without due process. Which is wildly inconsistent with "I support that right for those that do."

If you think "Constitutional Rights" is an a la carte menu, you don't actually support Constitutional rights. It's exactly why the VA governor's recent "restoration of rights" to felons is such a load of ****.

In other words, you want to suspend people rights without due process. Which is wildly inconsistent with "I support that right for those that do."

If you think "Constitutional Rights" is an a la carte menu, you don't actually support Constitutional rights. It's exactly why the VA governor's recent "restoration of rights" to felons is such a load of ****.

I suppose you're right. We can't just simply suspend rights of us US citizens for no reason. I can admit when I'm wrong.

You are complete;y wrong...............more of your defense mechanism projection is my guess.

I posted Senator Sessions' statement earlier and I agree with it.

"It's a real part of the threat that we face and if we can't address it openly and directly, and say directly that there is an extremist element within Islam, that is dangerous to the world and has to be confronted"

I am not going to argue with you about this, it is a very upsetting time for everyone, and I would think even worse for Muslims

Most of the terror in the world is due to this extremist element, and yes, it needs to be repeated over and over.

Look how this event devolved into another "gun control" debate.

Jihadism is the problem

...........and I took so long to answer because I'm cooking steaks.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. Glad I am. Just had to ask. I didn't want to assume incorrectly.

Defense mechanism? I have nothing to defend. Absolutely nothing.

Can you explain what happened with your link that said an imam said gays must die out of compassion?

Edited by Justice

We should call it what it is: a crime.

Facilitated by the well known, "was a private security guard who passed his background check" loophole.

Edited by meazza

I suppose you're right. We can't just simply suspend rights of us US citizens for no reason. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Takes a big man to admit that, especially on the Intarweb where you can hide behind anonymity. For that, I salute you :beer:

Takes a big man to admit that, especially on the Intarweb where you can hide behind anonymity. For that, I salute you :beer:

Why thank you for that acknowledgement there, Sir. lol. Cheers to you as well. Btw. I'm against alcohol, but I would never try to stop anyone else from drinking. Is that okay, DC?

These types of things make me angry. I hate violence. I hate terrorism. When I get angry I may spout out some ideas without totally thinking it through. Seemed like a good idea at the time but you guys made me think about it. Can't start stripping us of our rights. Then the terrorists truly win.

Edited by Justice

Can you explain what happened with your link that said an imam said gays must die out of compassion?

Sorry, that link was bad,

here he is in a news report saying it..........around the 1:47 mark

Sorry, that link was bad,

here he is in a news report saying it..........around the 1:47 mark

So has Pat Robertson.

And look for the creator of this YouTube video to be arrested by the IRS shortly...

Edited by DC Tom

The Feds investigated Omar, but couldn't find anything. This guy must have been a lone-wolf with no real ties to any terrorist organization. Inspired by them? Sure. Hate drove this guy.

What a tragedy.... so many things to look at in the aftermath.

Guy was sympathetic to ISIS, but had no ties. Was investigated but nothing was found. Born and raised in the US. Bought the guns legally. There was apparently an armed off duty officer there that couldn't stop him.

What are the realistic options for keeping something like this from happening again?

Edited by Dorkington