Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Let refresh your memory.

Your statement that "Don't tell Greg Focker that. It's impossible and always will be" after I clearly stated prior to that "We already have the technology to put GPS trackers in just about anything you would want".

Since I didn't say it was impossible your claim that I did is a lie. Pretty simple really.

Dude. This has nothing to do with you saying I was defending an idea I already said was a bad one.

Let me ask you this. If you admit you had a bad idea and then someone goes back and questions you on something you said before you admitted it was a bad idea then wouldn't you explain your stance on the matter from that time????????

And oh yeah. You were real supportive of the idea. You loved it. [heavy sarcasm]. In order to call someone a liar you'd have to know intent. In this case I don't recall you saying it's possible. I was too busy hearing you dog the hell out of the idea.

See!??? See I respond to everything you say but you ignore my points. Those are the actions of someone that's lying. I was obviously speaking in the past-tense, but you just ignored it when I called you out on it. You left that part out on purpose. Then you brought it back and tried to twist it after I called you out on it. "I said" is clear proof was speaking in past terms.

Edited by Justice

Really? Kicking my ass? Jeez. I guess you guys are incapable of seeing the truth.

Facts

1. I admitted to it being a bad idea.

2. I changed subjects

3. I responded to Greg's response from something I said at 6:15

4. I used the word "said" in my reply to him two times proving I was speaking from my opinion at that time (6:15).

5. I went an hour without bringing up that topic. I only brought it up when he brought it back up.

I know you guys are just egging me on. I'm done with it. Think what you want. I don't care.

Your avatar states Silence is Betrayal

But sometimes opening your mouth does more harm than good

Your avatar states Silence is Betrayal

But sometimes opening your mouth does more harm than good

Ok. I'm a liar. You got me. He schooled me.

So long, fellas. I'm done here. Can't take being called a liar or deal with this level of stupidity. Cancel my account. I'm done. I've never been welcome here. Never will be. It's useless.

Ban me for life please.

Signing off. -justice out

Once again. I'm not a leftist. I want to monitor guns. Not the person. Btw. Your idea sucks ass. More guns? Lmao. See Australia.

More guns for sure. If only one of the gay dudes had a gun to kill Mateen sooner.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So long, fellas. I'm done here. Can't take being called a liar or deal with this level of stupidity. Cancel my account. I'm done. I've never been welcome here. Never will be. It's useless.

Ban me for life please.

I have no idea what you're arguing about. I just see the " I said" then "you said" posts, which means you two need a room to hug it out. Just chiming in here to say that if the idiot posts on this board prove anything, it's that this board accepts almost anyone, no matter what their level of stupidity, bias, language, etc.

Ban me for life please.

I haven't seen you this unhinged since Rob Johnson's meltdown in Tampa. :wallbash:

Why the 'Lone Wolf' Terrorist is a Myth

by Paul Sperry Original Article

WHEN NONSENSE BECOMES THE PARTY LINE

Surfing past Fox News this morning, I heard someone report on a poll about what caused the massacre in Orlando. Apparently, most Republicans believe it was caused by Islamic extremism, whereas most Democrats believe it was caused by “domestic gun violence.”

But the massacre was domestic gun violence. Democrats might just as well say that murder caused of murders.

I learned in philosophy class that causation is, to a considerable degree, a social concept. Most events have multiple causes (or things that plausibly can be viewed as the cause). We select the one we would like to blame.

But long before I studied philosophy I understood the nonsensical nature of claiming that something caused itself. For Democrats, unfortunately, nonsense increasingly is the party line.

Guns-are-the-problem-copy.jpg?resize=580Gun-Laws-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C582

Following jihadist attack, MSM narrative:

1-Blame Guns

2-Fear of anti-Muslim backlash

3-Run a (bigoted) SPLC report on threat of sovereign citizens

Edited by B-Man

(Government) We'll decide whats the narrative........

"We're not going to be... rebroadcasting his pledges of allegiance. We're trying not to revictimize those who went through that horror."
Loretta Lynch, speaking this morning on ABC's "This Week," where the moderator, John Karl, is very much helping her keep the focus on gun control and off ISIS and Islamic extremism.

YES, OMAR MATEEN PLEDGED ALLEGIANCE TO TERRORIST GROUPS BUT THE OBAMA ADMIN. WON’T LET YOU SEE THE TRANSCRIPT.

Winston Smith, call your office.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch: "Partial Transcript" Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To Islamic Terrorism Removed http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/19/lynch_partial_transcript_of_orlando_911_calls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

How can AG Lynch dictate what Orlando PD does with a public record?

They can't allow ISIS to propagate its agenda when it conflicts so mightily with that of the B O regime. It's their own agenda that they want propagated.

For sure. Now can someone get the unedited version through a FOIA request or will BO cover that up somehow too or would the request be delayed for months due to administrative backlog?

For sure. Now can someone get the unedited version through a FOIA request or will BO cover that up somehow too or would the request be delayed for months due to administrative backlog?

Lapdog Comey will look into it when he is done with the Hillary investigation when she pardons herself.

Welcome to Obama's America. Quite the legacy this (omitted) is leaving.

ClZxyE-UsAAd4sb.jpg

I skimmed a few of these stories. What's the rationale of not releasing the transcript? Are they worried about copycats? Does he say victim names that would be too upsetting? Is there a pattern of behavior where the transcripts are often edited or is this a special circumstance?

I don't get it but I'm reserving judgment until I understand why.

I skimmed a few of these stories. What's the rationale of not releasing the transcript? Are they worried about copycats? Does he say victim names that would be too upsetting? Is there a pattern of behavior where the transcripts are often edited or is this a special circumstance?

I don't get it but I'm reserving judgment until I understand why.

A small delay in the release of the transcript is necessary until such time as the government gains control over the rights of law abiding citizens. These can be free speech rights, gun rights, search and seizure rights and/or other rights. Once Chuck Schumer determine that he has taken enough, then the transcripts can be released at 4:59PM on a Friday to CNN.

Is that real? Is there a link? Because if it is real it shows that gun manufacturers are evil and dangerous.

It's real. And right now it's being brutally mocked on the interwebs.

Here's the Reuters story.

Here's my favorite part of the Reuters story:

The transcripts did not include a pledge of loyalty that authorities say he made to the Islamic State militant group. Authorities have said preliminary evidence indicates Mateen, who worked as a security guard, was a mentally disturbed individual who acted alone and without direction from outside networks.

Mentally disturbed lone wolf. Yep.

The Attorney General said the redactions were to.........."prevent further victimization"

Y0uJvF1b_bigger.jpg USA TODAYVerified account @USATODAY 14m14 minutes ago

Omar Mateen told negotiators during the bloody rampage: "I’m in #Orlando and I did the shootings."

He also said [omitted.]

And pledged allegiance to [omitted.]

Obama's 3-step plan to defeat [omitted]:

1. [omitted]

2. [omitted]

3. [omitted]

REMINDER:

Everybody who was in the bathroom has reported him saying he wanted America to stop bombing his country

I called the mentally disturbed excuse several days ago but that was an entirely predictable and obvious conclusion from the left.

Of course he's mentally disturbed. He killed 49 strangers in the name of a fairy tale.

I'm much more interested in the outside connections, if any.

Not releasing the transcript is idiotic. It just makes the words that much more influential for the copycats who are bound to follow. It's only a matter of time before either the words get leaked or someone makes up a meme for the words.