Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Nice one dude. Appeal to emotion. Helps keep a clear mind, I know.

It's not an appeal to emotion moron. I'll let you figure out the meaning of it if you care to try.

Go ahead.

I will if/when you do what I asked in my post.

It's not an appeal to emotion moron. I'll let you figure out the meaning of it if you care to try.

Sure it is. When was our last "terrorist" attack or mass shooting on US soil? 50 dead is a drop in the bucket in terms of # dead, not to mention it's an attack that is nigh impossible to prevent. Thinking about it any other way is clouding your mind.

Yet, we need to make sure this guy is called a terrorist because.....why? Are we going to stop bombing the ME because that's why he said he did it? Are we going to fight ISIS harder, because he pledged allegiance to them, even though they had nothing to do with the attack? No, and no. Why die on the "this guy is definitely a terrorist" hill?

Edited by FireChan

Sure it is. When was our last "terrorist" attack or mass shooting on US soil? 50 dead is a drop in the bucket in terms of # dead, not to mention it's an attack that is nigh impossible to prevent. Thinking about it any other way is clouding your mind.

Yet, we need to make sure this guy is called a terrorist because.....why? Are we going to stop bombing the ME because that's why he said he did it? Are we going to fight ISIS harder, because he pledged allegiance to them, even though they had nothing to do with the attack? No, and no. Why die on the "this guy is definitely a terrorist" hill?

You are all over the place....with the exception of the place where logic and direct discussions exist.

You are all over the place....with the exception of the place where logic and direct discussions exist.

Huh? I'm lacking direct discussion? Where's the refutation of my definition that you promised?

It's simple. You keep shouting "50 dead" because it's supposed to make us sad and act irrationally. No thanks. You are no different than the ones who shout "50 dead" to try to take away guns.

1. Huh? I'm lacking direct discussion? Where's the refutation of my definition that you promised?

2. It's simple. You keep shouting "50 dead" because it's supposed to make us sad and act irrationally. No thanks. You are no different than the ones who shout "50 dead" to try to take away guns.

1. Re-read my original request of which you only answered part.

2. Just because something requires thinking and is over your head, it does not require you getting all pouty and angry with the messenger. I'll be out for a while but it should be easy if you breathe a little and settle down. If you can't wrap your synapses around it, I'll help you out later.

Huh? I'm lacking direct discussion? Where's the refutation of my definition that you promised?

It's simple. You keep shouting "50 dead" because it's supposed to make us sad and act irrationally. No thanks. You are no different than the ones who shout "50 dead" to try to take away guns.

but if we don't act irrationally then Osama bin Laden"s glorious vision of an America ground down economically will never come to past - we should immediately get bogged down again in the ME and spend huge amounts of money on security.

1. Re-read my original request of which you only answered part.

2. Just because something requires thinking and is over your head, it does not require you getting all pouty and angry with the messenger. I'll be out for a while but it should be easy if you breathe a little and settle down. If you can't wrap your synapses around it, I'll help you out later.

Over my head? You know who will never have the freedom to buy assault weapons? 50 people in Orlando. Because they're dead. Find my deeper meaning, hombre.

Oh the irony of needing me to spell out why the Orlando shooting doesn't fit the criteria I posted after insulting my intelligence. Here's a hint, "conducted either by an organization with an identifiable chain of command or conspiratorial cell structure (whose members wear no uniform or identifying insignia) or by a small collection of individuals directed by some existent terrorist movement and/or its leaders; and perpetrated by a subnational group or nonstate entity."

Where was the direction? Where was the identifiable chain of command? Group of individuals directed by a movement? Perpetrated by a sub-national or non-state entity? Oh. I bet 9/11 didn't have that either though! Oh.

MKUltra false flag double-bluff. It's an X-K-Red-27 technique. My grandfather used to use it when he was in the Bilderbergers.

Are you sure that he was run over by his own car?

You haven't given a definition, but an example. The condescending thing doesn't work when I'm wiping the floor with you.

You're wiping the floor with someone on an internet message board? What are you, twelve?

I was talking down to what you provide as a measure of your intellect.

Here. Let me walk you through it. I wrote this:

So when a brown-skinned person named Omar has multiple guns, has been to Afghanistan twice in the last four years, openly claims allegiance to a terrorist group, and murders 50 gays in a nightclub as payback, in his words, for the US bombing his people, I'm supposed to now NOT believe what I'm told but rather believe that he's really a confused gay having a bad day?

You translate that to this:

If they're brown and kill gays, they're terrorists? I don't think that even necessitates a response.

It's difficult to have an adult conversation with someone who reads what I wrote and responds with what you wrote as any kind of an intellectual interpretation. It's somewhere between willfully dishonest and gatorman stupid.

Be done already. And grow up when you can.

Great points. Stick the the pot and NBA threads homie.

Rut rough ......someone's dug deep into a controversial take

Let's get to your point. It's that he's not a terrorist, just an Islamic killer of gay sinners ?

I mean. Finish us off

You're wiping the floor with someone on an internet message board? What are you, twelve?

I didn't catch the wiping the floor part fwiw.

Ps. Pledging Isis and being on the FBI's "TERRORISM" list and screaming about Allah while killing Americans does not make one a terrorist. being on the fbi's suspected terrorist list happens to all of us at one time or another.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

You haven't given a definition, but an example. The condescending thing doesn't work when I'm wiping the floor with you.

Wiping? You mean like with a cloth

2B7A6A6F00000578-3202887-image-m-3_14399

I was talking down to what you provide as a measure of your intellect.

Here. Let me walk you through it. I wrote this:

You translate that to this:

It's difficult to have an adult conversation with someone who reads what I wrote and responds with what you wrote as any kind of an intellectual interpretation. It's somewhere between willfully dishonest and gatorman stupid.

Be done already. And grow up when you can.

You need to relax, pal.

Why did you cut out 3/4's of your nonsense when you reposted it? Did you recognize it for its stupdiity?

I'm repeatedly told lately that what I hear is what I am to believe, regardless of why my lying eyes tell me.

When a man tells me he must use the little girls' bathroom because he thinks he's a girl, I'm told he is, in fact, a girl and not only can he use the little girls' bathroom, but we will call this person courageous and give them an award.

When a lifelong Democrat who has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to put Democrats in office over a 40-year span tells me he is suddenly the most conservative Republican around, I'm told that this is also true and I should join with other conservative Republicans to ensure he becomes the next president.

So when a brown-skinned person named Omar has multiple guns, has been to Afghanistan twice in the last four years, openly claims allegiance to a terrorist group, and murders 50 gays in a nightclub as payback, in his words, for the US bombing his people, I'm supposed to now NOT believe what I'm told but rather believe that he's really a confused gay having a bad day?

Yeah, okay.

That's what you wrote. And you call me childish? This is a tantrum, through and through. According those other idiots' stupid logic, I'm right. As I said above, it's embarrassing.

And yes, you put both brown and killing gays in your "definition" (your words) of a terrorist. This is why I told you you gave me an example, not a definition. You protested, not me. Being brown and killing gays is how you define a terrorist.

Sorry you put yourself in such a bind.

Rut rough ......someone's dug deep into a controversial take

Let's get to your point. It's that he's not a terrorist, just an Islamic killer of gay sinners ?

I mean. Finish us off

Ps. Pledging Isis and being on the FBI's "TERRORISM" list and screaming about Allah while killing Americans does not make one a terrorist. being on the fbi's suspected terrorist list happens to all of us at one time or another.

I think I could agree with that, yeah. He's just a wacko Edited by FireChan

but if we don't act irrationally then Osama bin Laden"s glorious vision of an America ground down economically will never come to past - we should immediately get bogged down again in the ME and spend huge amounts of money on security.

How do you propose we solve this ISIS problem, love and compassion?