Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

now, now

Our Attorney General could trot out her standard response............

“I cannot tell you definitively that we will ever narrow it down to one motivation. People often act out of more than one motivation.”

“This was clearly an act of terror and an act of hate,” she said. “We will look at all motivations and hope to come to a conclusion there.”

Yes. We're at fault. If we only learned to love them, and care for them, and be more like them, then they'll like us. They'll really, really like us. Or at least they won't chop off our heads.

Many wonder how he knows that.

Kerry: ISIS targeting airports because it´s "desperate"
CBS News, by Staff

Original Article

Revealed: Hero police officer who shot down suicide bomber in Turkish airport saving dozens of lives survived bomb blast - and is recovering in hospital

Daily Mail [uK], by Flora Drury Original Article

CBS News, by Staff

Original Article

Oh yes. We've been assured that ISIS is the JV squad and Al Qaeda is "on the run!" They're all running fast they're spilling into the whole of Europe and elsewhere.

That's reality.

People who want to be tolerant of Islam don't realize that the tolerance isn't a two way street.

Is watching that video similar to going to a KKK meeting and getting wide eyed over the impression you get of "white folk"?

I am not sure that it is or isn't because I don't have much interaction with Muslims TBH. Are those extreme feelings part of the smaller population? Do many Muslims carry those same beliefs but withhold them until the appropriate time? Their beliefs and treatment of woman are much different than ours, they don't assimilate with the rest of the population. That last statement is not 100% but it's not unfair, they form and organize communities that are non inclusive. Again, is that such a small percent that it's an unfair representation of their general beliefs?

Their differing views on some of our society's fundamentals is certainly alarming, if it's an oil and water situation why are we debating large scale immigration? The extremists magnify the situation, sure.

Edited by Commonsense

Meh. They don't like hot British women either.

http://www.facebook.com/1466979313614424/videos/1558332394479115/

In fairness she is not that hot. British hot sure, but actual hot....???

CBS News, by Staff

Original Article

Revealed: Hero police officer who shot down suicide bomber in Turkish airport saving dozens of lives survived bomb blast - and is recovering in hospital

Daily Mail [uK], by Flora Drury Original Article

doormat.jpg?t=1431968969

Is watching that video similar to going to a KKK meeting and getting wide eyed over the impression you get of "white folk"?

I am not sure that it is or isn't because I don't have much interaction with Muslims TBH. Are those extreme feelings part of the smaller population? Do many Muslims carry those same beliefs but withhold them until the appropriate time? Their beliefs and treatment of woman are much different than ours, they don't assimilate with the rest of the population. That last statement is not 100% but it's not unfair, they form and organize communities that are non inclusive. Again, is that such a small percent that it's an unfair representation of their general beliefs?

Their differing views on some of our society's fundamentals is certainly alarming, if it's an oil and water situation why are we debating large scale immigration? The extremists magnify the situation, sure.

I don't think you'd get that many people at a klan meeting.

Anyone who thinks like THOSE particular muslims do, or who tolerates muslims who think like that have no place in our society.

You know what many will be pushing if we don't take thing like this seriously??????

Up daisies

P.S. I love that he calls them Daesh, although I'd prefer: "Those pieces of trash".