Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

So I'm curious...are we done talking about the Orlando murders now?

I mean, no one seems to be discussing it, and the FBI still has no idea where Omar's wife is. Wouldn't that be kind of important?

Murder 50 homosexuals in a nightclub in the worst mass shooting in the history of the US, sit on the floor for a day, and you're old news in a week?

I mean, no one seems to be discussing it, and the FBI still has no idea where Omar's wife is. Wouldn't that be kind of important?

Murder 50 homosexuals in a nightclub in the worst mass shooting in the history of the US, sit on the floor for a day, and you're old news in a week?

Barrack Hussein Obama don't care. We are busy making sure the Oscars have more black folks this year.

Hussein is as Hussein does.

A friend of mine moved here from India to go to grad school on September 10th. He met his roommate on September 11. The roommate's name: Osama Hussein.

Apparently a great guy but tough draw on the naming.

I heard one reason some terrorists become suicide bombers is to receive financial security for their family.

You're not very well read then, are you? This has been going on since Yasser Arafat was still infecting the air in the Middle East.

Oh yes. Guilt has been established. It's nothing really new either.

RHK.jpg

Check out the balls on the people flying out of the airport in Turkey the day after the religion of peace came thru.

I would generally assume that an airport that was just bombed is probably the safest airport in the world the day after the attack.

Yup it's important to minimize the political impact of these attacks so the statist MSM and WH have moved on. That and terrorist attacks are becoming old hat. Nothing more than a bit of overhead for a PC society.

A friend of mine moved here from India to go to grad school on September 10th. He met his roommate on September 11. The roommate's name: Osama Hussein.

Apparently a great guy but tough draw on the naming.

For sure. He should use the nickname "Ozzy".

Edited by keepthefaith

Well we wouldn't let them restrict constitutional rights based on a arbitrary secret list so they give up. Nothing more they can do. :rolleyes:

I would generally assume that an airport that was just bombed is probably the safest airport in the world the day after the attack.

You know when you won't assume that any more?

When your head is rolling down the jetway, that's when.

Only one dead American? If someone interrupts the president's golf over this, there's going to be hell to pay.

Actually it's 3 Americans.

They found them with their throats slit. RIP for these poor souls :(