Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Ok, fair enough. I just happen to think that immigration is not the real issue.

Not in and of itself, no. But who is allowed to immigrate and what they have to do to attain citizenship and the rights that come with it are things that need to be considered. The policies surrounding these things in France have been pretty lax, historically.

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/

Not sure if anyone has come across anything similar but this is gruesome if true and something that should not be withheld from public eye.

Now, now, let's not be hasty with these kinds of stories. The progressive left is going to be VERY upset with you for posting this.

It's difficult to get Americans to attack treat our enemies with love if we have to show photos of women with their genitals cut up and eyeballs plucked out of their head. And let's be honest, it will take years to untangle the motives of these terrorists confused individuals, so let's all just relax and try to see what we can do to get everyone to love each other.

Edited by LABillzFan

Now, now, let's not be hasty with these kinds of stories. The progressive left is going to be VERY upset with you for posting this.

It's difficult to get Americans to attack treat our enemies with love if we have to show photos of women with their genitals cut up and eyeballs plucked out of their head. And let's be honest, it will take years to untangle the motives of these terrorists confused individuals, so let's all just relax and try to see what we can do to get everyone to love each other.

At some point the threat will superceed politics and we will accept that what we are doing is not working, orrr we will stay the course and accept this as the new norm and just hope we aren't in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The zombies aren't doing themselves any favors, the attacks keep getting more frequent and bigger body counts, we can only hope that unifies good against evil and our approach is changed.

Lol it just gets more bizarre every day.

http://www.infowars.com/media-blames-truck-not-terrorists-or-islam-for-nice-attack/

At some point the threat will superceed politics and we will accept that what we are doing is not working, orrr we will stay the course and accept this as the new norm and just hope we aren't in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The zombies aren't doing themselves any favors, the attacks keep getting more frequent and bigger body counts, we can only hope that unifies good against evil and our approach is changed.

Phase one of the good against evil initiative . Don't let the evil into your country. And I didn't even go to military school to come up with that.

Edited by Dante

Lol it just gets more bizarre every day.

http://www.infowars.com/media-blames-truck-not-terrorists-or-islam-for-nice-attack/

Phase one of the good against evil initiative . Don't let the evil into your country. And I didn't even go to military school to come up with that.

The point of how the media blamed the truck instead of the terrorist is perfectly valid.

Unfortunately, you used Infowars, so it will be dismissed.

The point of how the media blamed the truck instead of the terrorist is perfectly valid.

Yes. If I linked HuffPo, CNN, CBS it would be legitimized. Or Brietbart or Daily Caller will follow up with the same story a week later then it will be considered.

Edited by Dante

Still waiting to hear how this guy's a terrorist and not just a criminal...

is a terrorist not a criminal? Why must we anoint the title terrorist on so many of these? It almost seems as if it is an accomplishment to be deemed a terrorist.

We didn't call Dylan roof or Eric Harris & Dylan Kelbold terrorists. It's a shame we called Omar Mateen a terrorist.

is a terrorist not a criminal? Why must we anoint the title terrorist on so many of these? It almost seems as if it is an accomplishment to be deemed a terrorist.

We didn't call Dylan roof or Eric Harris & Dylan Kelbold terrorists. It's a shame we called Omar Mateen a terrorist.

I will label him accurately. He is "7th Century Throwback Death Cult Enthusiast". See I channeled my inner PC and avoided calling him a Islamic Terrorist!

Still waiting to hear how this guy's a terrorist and not just a criminal...

The UK Telegraph newspaper, citing the local newspaper in Nice, France, says the Bastille Day terrorist shouted “Allahu Akbar” before police shot him,
that would make me suspicious to start with

People in Nice are terrified right now. Good enough for me.

Do you understand how utterly impractical "Something that makes other people afraid" is as a definition of "terrorism?"

You know where that's considered a valid statement? Critical Race Theory.

Do you understand how utterly impractical "Something that makes other people afraid" is as a definition of "terrorism?"

You know where that's considered a valid statement? Critical Race Theory.

I didn't say make people 'afraid.' If that's all he did, I'd have called him an Afraidist. And that's too tame for this guy. As a point of reference, I consider Trump an Afraidist because, y'know, he makes me very afraid.

Edited by LABillzFan

"The divide that exists is not between rascists, ethnicities and religions it is between the people who recognize the common humanity of all people and who are willing to build institutions that promote that common humanity and those who do not."

"All of us, I think have to step back and reflect on what we are doing to eliminate this kind of chronic violence."

LOL who said that...

The UK Telegraph newspaper, citing the local newspaper in Nice, France, says the Bastille Day terrorist shouted “Allahu Akbar” before police shot him,
that would make me suspicious to start with

This.

I'm agreeing with Tom here. Calling it a "terrorist" attack is like labeling something a "hate" crime, there should be no difference. Crime is Crime.

LOL! So there is no more terrorism anymore, it's just "crime." :rolleyes:

They're just so used to blaming the guns for firing themselves it was just natural to apply the same logic to the truck.