Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Some history of non-state sponsored terrorism for those who want to get refreshed on the background while waiting for Tom to publish his tome.

I think there are several facets to terrorism. Any kook can terrorize a neighborhood or group. e.g., Andrew Cunanan, David Berkowitz.

But what's mostly being discussed here is Political Terrorism and Religious Terrorism. Those involve organizations that are motivated by a common core belief system. That makes them more dangerous because they are typically more virulent and their power is leveraged by their particular popularity.

To me terrorism is the perpetration of intentional acts of extreme violence on innocently unaware people living outside a field of general strife or war with the intent to make people afraid, with the objective to induce political change to achieve an agenda or results that are desired by the organization.

Yep. Time for Dems to call for banning AK 47s and Suicide Bomb vests in the US.

Last week Trump was in Scotland. This week, Istanbul has a terrorist attack

Coincidence?

Ergo Trump's hate speech caused this so we should ban AR15s

Edited by /dev/null

Yep. Time for Dems to call for banning AK 47s and Suicide Bomb vests in the US.

No, they'll call for prohibiting terrorists on the no-fly lists from buying AK-47s, and close the suicide bomb show loophole, then hold a pajama party on the floor of the House when someone points out we have laws and the government can't just do whatever the !@#$ it wants.

Looks like ISIS is behind this, according to CNN

Please.

I think we all know the final word will come from the WH, who will let everyone know this was just a couple of bi-polar homosexuals who hate long airport lines, and what we need to do is increase the pay of TSA workers and forgive their student debt so the lines aren't so long.

Obama's America. Know it. Love it. Live it.

Gay lone wolves with no links to terrorism

now, now

Sec. of State @JohnKerry on #Istanbul: "We're still trying to ascertain what happened and who did it."

Our Attorney General could trot out her standard response............

“I cannot tell you definitively that we will ever narrow it down to one motivation. People often act out of more than one motivation.”

“This was clearly an act of terror and an act of hate,” she said. “We will look at all motivations and hope to come to a conclusion there.”

Edited by B-Man

Please.

I think we all know the final word will come from the WH, who will let everyone know this was just a couple of bi-polar homosexuals who hate long airport lines, and what we need to do is increase the pay of TSA workers and forgive their student debt so the lines aren't so long.

Obama's America. Know it. Love it. Live it.

And they were driven to this by Global Warming Climate Change Disruption Chaos©

now, now

Our Attorney General could trot out her standard response............

“I cannot tell you definitively that we will ever narrow it down to one motivation. People often act out of more than one motivation.”

“This was clearly an act of terror and an act of hate,” she said. “We will look at all motivations and hope to come to a conclusion there.”

And that they just needed hugs.