Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Of course he's mentally disturbed. He killed 49 strangers in the name of a fairy tale.

I'm guessing you're bald. Am I right?

I already saw an edited version replacing [omitted] with "Trump."

Ummm.....no. Because that would have been released in full.

Not releasing the transcript is idiotic. It just makes the words that much more influential for the copycats who are bound to follow. It's only a matter of time before either the words get leaked or someone makes up a meme for the words.

#Omitted is trending on twitter.

Several of the examples:

ClZ680tWYAAOFfT.jpg

If you see #Omitted, say #Omitted.

...and that government of the omitted, by the omitted, for the omitted, shall not perish....

Obama [omitted] the rescue in Benghazi.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that *omitted"

If you like your #Omitted you can keep your #omitted

Last week, Obama throws shrieking hissy fit about how words like "radical Islam" are no big deal

Today: Redacted Mateen transcript

Last week, Obama throws shrieking hissy fit about how words like "radical Islam" are no big deal

It'd be funny if ISIS chose to phuck with the Obama WH and announce today they are changing their name from ISIS to "Omitted."

AS ALWAYS.....................

When a Republican screws up, that's the story....... When a Democrat screws up, the GOP's reaction is the story.

f19fc789d79c85ec720455892ffc021a_bigger.Reuters PoliticsVerified account @ReutersPolitics 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: U.S. House Speaker Ryan accuses Obama administration of censoring Islamic State references in Orlando gunman 911 transcript

JAMES TARANTO: Benghazi Without the Shame: This time, they don’t even bother lying.

It’s a leap year, which means it’s even more important than usual for the Obama administration to deny the threat of Islamic terrorism. In September 2012, it fell to Susan Rice, then ambassador to the U.N., to make the rounds on the Sunday-morning talk shows and peddle the falsehood that the attack at Benghazi, Libya, was just a high-spirited reaction to an amateur video.

Yesterday—a week after the biggest terror attack on American soil since 9/11—the Rice role fell to Attorney General Loretta Lynch. This time, the administration didn’t even bother pretending it was going to tell the truth. . . .

There’s no mystery here; it’s been widely reported (including by the Washington Post) that the attacker pledged allegiance to the Islamic State—though the second “pledge” in this transcript appears to refer to a man, perhaps the one known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

So why the censorship? We can understand withholding the audio, lest ISIS incorporate it into its own audiovisual propaganda. But the Mad Libs blanks are easy enough to fill in. Indeed, the transcript as released is an invitation to any terrorist group to insert its name and take “credit” for the attack.

It s
eems clear the administration’s purpose here is not to frustrate terrorist propaganda but to further its own propaganda. As with Benghazi, a terror attack on President Obama’s watch could imperil Democratic prospects in November. Thus the administration has been at pains to pin the Orlando attack on armed Americans, not Islamic terrorism.

In public, Obama himself has consistently refused to acknowledge the reality of Islamic terror—even though, as we learned last week from the Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, in private he acknowledges the truth. And many in the news media have played along with the official lie. . . .

Something is very wrong with the government and the news media when Bill Maher is a voice of sanity. The same can be said of Donald Trump.

SEEN ON FACEBOOK

OMITTED-600x450.jpg

It'd be funny if ISIS chose to phuck with the Obama WH and announce today they are changing their name from ISIS to "Omitted."

It amazes me that the administration failed to understand that "omitted" just calls even more attention to it. :wallbash:

And now it's being reported they replaced "Allah" with "God".

I'm sure no one will mind that, either.

"Allah" is Arabic for "God," I believe. So technically, that wouldn't be incorrect.

Stupid, though.

#Omitted is trending on twitter.

Several of the examples:

ClZ680tWYAAOFfT.jpg

If you see #Omitted, say #Omitted.

...and that government of the omitted, by the omitted, for the omitted, shall not perish....

Obama [omitted] the rescue in Benghazi.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that *omitted"

If you like your #Omitted you can keep your #omitted

From Change We can believe in to #0mitted we can #0mmit

From Change We can believe in to #0mitted we can #0mmit

And now the WH decides to release the entire unedited transcript because all the criticisms were taking away from the main point of editing the transcript in the first place, which was...what exactly?

And now the WH decides to release the entire unedited transcript because all the criticisms were taking away from the main point of editing the transcript in the first place, which was...what exactly?

As per the article in reply #2725

As with Benghazi, a terror attack on President Obama’s watch could imperil Democratic prospects in November. Thus the administration has been at pains to pin the Orlando attack on armed Americans, not Islamic terrorism.

Stop poking at it, you friggin' morons! Jesus H !@#$ing Christ on a pony. :wallbash:

As per the article in reply #2725

The retarded thing being, it's not Islamic terrorism...but calling attention to the Islamist leanings of the shooter by omitting anything Islamic makes it look like Islamic terrorism, which is what they're trying to avoid.

My God, these people are complete morons.

I been watching multiple sites all day.

Is NOT ONE of our media members going to ask Hillary Clinton for a statement on the D.O.J. redactions ???

NOT ONE ?

They asked her if they could ask and she said no you cannot ask so at least they asked.

The retarded thing being, it's not Islamic terrorism...but calling attention to the Islamist leanings of the shooter by omitting anything Islamic makes it look like Islamic terrorism, which is what they're trying to avoid.

My God, these people are complete morons.

Agreed.

There is also a bunch of "reports" floating around about the guy in Santa Monica who was arrested before he could shoot up the Pride parade. I'm not posting links because frankly they're all suspect. But considering the stuff coming out today about the phone records being altered, I thought it was worth sharing. Take it with a large grain of salt:

These reports claim the suspect, Howell, told the arresting officers that he was part of a team of up to 5 other shooters planning attacks on LGBTQ sites in California and Florida -- including Mateen. He allegedly was promised by his recruiters (whoever those were) that he wouldn't be harmed for his actions, but after seeing the Mateen's fate unfold the night before, he realized he was being "set up" to be sacrificed. The story goes that Howell actually turned himself in because he wanted protection, not that there was an anonymous neighborhood tip.

Police Chief Seabrooks, again allegedly (can't stress that enough) altered her report after the FBI took over the investigation, deleting the section where Howell said there were other shooters planning to shoot up the Pride parade that day as well as the fact there was a connection to a larger network of some kind. The source of this "story" are several responding officers who have thus far remained anonymous -- which makes it impossible to validate. Which, usually means it's bunk.

But it's out there... and in light of the efforts the administration is going through to scrub the Orlando guy's phone call to 911, it's not inconceivable the FBI would attempt to filter out more evidence of the coordinated nature of these attacks... If one truly existed of course.

I actually live in the area where Howell was arrested and was at the scene that morning by pure happenstance. I saw him being questioned by the cops (he was not cuffed at this point -- and this was at least thirty minutes after the officers arrived on the scene) while other officers were pulling things out of his car. At the time I had no idea what was happening (I was trying to get home but everything was blocked off in our neighborhood), but when I finally got home and saw the coverage I did think it was odd that he wasn't actually in cuffs and there was a very ho-hum vibe about everything from the officers I interacted with. Not that that means anything, I just found it interesting in light of these other rumors now circulating throughout the interwebs.