Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

Hitler and the Nazis got 2% of the vote in 1928 elections. Then the Great Depression happened...

Hitler capitalized on the Depression and claimed the Versaille restrictions were causing the Depression which was total crap

For example France was in Germany stealing their resources like from mines. Very good idea to exploit and rape your defeated enemy. That will make things all better. :rolleyes: . Wonder what would have happened if we did the same to Japan after WW2. Not to smart to do that to your enemy is just results in repressed rage and resentment. You either totally eradicate them from the face of the earth or you try to turn them into a functional part of the world. Although I think it went way to far with Germany after WW2 as they have gone extreme the other way and have actually surrendered to foreign invasion. I guess no one could have prepared for weaponized political correctness.

I'm a nostalgic kind of guy. We hung these in the windows or our dorm room in 1979

mickey1.jpg

I remember that day, they cut into the NFL broadcast and never went back to the games that afternoon

The only other time was Pope JP 1's inauguration cut out the whole 1st week that season, then he died a few weeks later. I was hoping it wasn't another Sunday slate of games lost for the next one (it wasn't.)

Explain how my original comment was talking down to people.

Because you thought you'd have to explain the meaning of slippery slope to all your underlings on this board. And you thought you'd explain the meaning of slippery slope to avoid explaining why someone calling something karmic justice is a slippery slope. And you thought you'd gradually explain to all of us dummies why the US is somehow a State sponsor of terror. And you didn't want to come right out with all of this crap, you wanted to build up to it gradually because we are all stupid and you are a genius.

Because you thought you'd have to explain the meaning of slippery slope to all your underlings on this board. And you thought you'd explain the meaning of slippery slope to avoid explaining why someone calling something karmic justice is a slippery slope. And you thought you'd gradually explain to all of us dummies why the US is somehow a State sponsor of terror. And you didn't want to come right out with all of this crap, you wanted to build up to it gradually because we are all stupid and you are a genius.

You read it wrong: I'm pretty sure everyone here understands the meaning of the phrase 'slippery slope'. I'm equally aware that it might have appeared as if I was equating the US and Iran, so I left it intentionally vague. Not to preface some future argument but because it's a delicate subject and I wanted to tread lightly. The overall point, to spell it out without innuendo, is that 'state sponsor of terror' can be broadly interpreted and COULD be applied to a government (ours) that supports Saudi Arabia and by proxy its sundry extremist groups currently, or the mujahideen and similar jihadis previously.

You read it wrong: I'm pretty sure everyone here understands the meaning of the phrase 'slippery slope'. I'm equally aware that it might have appeared as if I was equating the US and Iran, so I left it intentionally vague. Not to preface some future argument but because it's a delicate subject and I wanted to tread lightly. The overall point, to spell it out without innuendo, is that 'state sponsor of terror' can be broadly interpreted and COULD be applied to a government (ours) that supports Saudi Arabia and by proxy its sundry extremist groups currently, or the mujahideen and similar jihadis previously.

What's the fix for such a conundrum? Communizing perhaps?

You're an idiot.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/van-pedestrians-hit-run-over-casualties-latest-police-finsbury-park-mosque-muslims-seven-sisters-a7796551.html

it's !@#$ing terrorism, no matter who the victims are.

Several pedestrians have been injured after being hit by a van near a mosque in London.

Witnesses said the vehicle veered off the road into worshippers leaving prayers in Finsbury Park shortly after midnight.

Footage showed injured people motionless on the pavement as angry crowds surrounded a white man believed to be the driver.

Maybe there is some hope after all

Imam hailed as hero for protecting Finsbury Park van attacker
The imam of a Muslim center in London has been praised for his "bravery and courage" in stopping an angry crowd turning on the driver involved in a van attack.

Has Trump tweeted about this yet?

Maybe there is some hope after all

Imam hailed as hero for protecting Finsbury Park van attacker

The imam of a Muslim center in London has been praised for his "bravery and courage" in stopping an angry crowd turning on the driver involved in a van attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/europe/finsbury-park-hero-imam/index.html

Meh, shank his ass.