Whaley should stay but Merrone needs W in my book

Hplarrm

The PR TD by Thigpen is a feather in the cap of Whaley as GM for this fan!

Whaley missed on some moves for me (Watkins the talent to be worth a trade but other WRs who also are productive in the new penalize coverage NFL could have been had for no trade) but his biggest miss will be Merrone unless we play well next week.

Overall, I give Whley great cred for the Pettine and then Schwartz DC signing.

If theBills make the playoffs or at least W next week I keep Merrone but if we lose next week I fire Merrone and make Schwartz HC.

The PR TD by Thigpen is a feather in the cap of Whaley as GM for this fan!

Whaley missed on some moves for me (Watkins the talent to be worth a trade but other WRs who also are productive in the new penalize coverage NFL could have been had for no trade) but his biggest miss will be Merrone unless we play well next week.

Overall, I give Whley great cred for the Pettine and then Schwartz DC signing.

If theBills make the playoffs or at least W next week I keep Merrone but if we lose next week I fire Merrone and make Schwartz HC.

Really? Marrone isn't going anywhere, he's the best coach the Bills have had in 15 years. Deal with it!

Hey do you think the Browns should fire Pettine also? If no, why not? He hasn't done more than Marrone has done last year or this year.

Marrone gets nine wins, he stays. He may opt to go if they force him to lose Hackett - who does need to go. A key 3rd and 5 to win the game and he empties the backfield. Granted a guy was open but that sums up Nathaniel Hackett. He draws up plays as abstract plans that could work with excellent players instead of drawing up plays that the players he has can execute.

Marrone just cemented that he's coming back. With a win over the Raiders we are no worse than 9-7. After the millenium we have been having, we aren't firing a coach after year 2 that produces a winning record.

That being said, I think every head coach should look at his staff, just as he would his players, and make changes for under performers. The OL is not being coached up, EJ wasnt improved in year 2 and Orton has gotten worse the longer he works with this staff. Im all for some changes to the offensive coaching staff.

Schwartz is NOT a Head Coach!!! Look at the team he had in Detroit and look at hs wins vs losses... He is very good at running the D, but not the overall workings of a team... He is sort of like Wade Phillips, hire him in a minute to run your Defense, but as a Head Coach? NO WAY!!!!!

Totally agree with this.

Marrone gets nine wins, he stays. He may opt to go if they force him to lose Hackett - who does need to go. A key 3rd and 5 to win the game and he empties the backfield. Granted a guy was open but that sums up Nathaniel Hackett. He draws up plays as abstract plans that could work with excellent players instead of drawing up plays that the players he has can execute.

Can't blame that one on Hack-It Ralph, as much as I despise the guy. Kyle was looking at Sammy all the way, when Robert Woods was wide open 4 yards past the sticks, and Chandler maybe makes it or gets close.

Yep...not a huge Hackett guy at this point, but to bring up the 3rd and 5 as an example of his ineptitude as a play-caller is ridiculous. The Bills had the play, everything worked as it was supposed to for the Bills on that play, but Orton simply overthrew the pass...give credit to Hackett for having the balls to make that call....it would have been huge if the QB had executed it the way he was supposed to.

Yep...not a huge Hackett guy at this point, but to bring up the 3rd and 5 as an example of his ineptitude as a play-caller is ridiculous. The Bills had the play, everything worked as it was supposed to for the Bills on that play, but Orton simply overthrew the pass...give credit to Hackett for having the balls to make that call....it would have been huge if the QB had executed it the way he was supposed to.

Fred was open underneath Sir Samuel Watkins.

Why is anyone talking about dumping marrone. Ridiculous, when is anyone gonna realize you need consistency to win in this league and he's alreafy matched our best record in 10 years in week 15. No way he goes...Hackett idk.

I agree Marrone deserves to stay. It's Merrone that I'm not sure about, mainly because I don't know who Merrone is.

Why is anyone talking about dumping marrone. Ridiculous, when is anyone gonna realize you need consistency to win in this league and he's alreafy matched our best record in 10 years in week 15. No way he goes...Hackett idk.

I'll tell u why!

1) He sat Kraig Urbik for first quarter of the season.

2) He crapped of Mike Williams all season

3) His game time decision making is awful

Schwartz is NOT a Head Coach!!! Look at the team he had in Detroit and look at hs wins vs losses... He is very good at running the D, but not the overall workings of a team... He is sort of like Wade Phillips, hire him in a minute to run your Defense, but as a Head Coach? NO WAY!!!!!

i wonder if they said that about belicheat after his stint in Cleveland?