Hackett Impressed

T master

Hackett said in a article posted on the home page that

"They haven't been thinking about switching to back to EJ but he is impressed with his improvement away from game action"

Well there you go !!! :w00t: Need there be any more said ???

Great quote. Breaking it down, the "improvement" cannot possibly be in game action since he is away from it. That begs the question of what improvements Hackett is referring to? From the quote, zero information about what is improved is provided. It is left as an exercise for the reader's imagination. Improvement in: running the scout team? holding a clipboard? tying his shoes? pushing the Swifter around his apartment?

The sun is shining. Somewhere.

Wow, an attempt at a positive EJ comment engenders nothing but negative comments. How rare for a Bills' message board.

Hope so . That was the plan last year to sit behind kolb. Now the sitting is done time to play . The plan was delayed one year bc kolb got wiped out . We shall see. Last three games will tell all

EJ will get another shot next year and I predict he will do much better.

Hackett said in a article posted on the home page that

"They haven't been thinking about switching to back to EJ but he is impressed with his improvement away from game action"

Well there you go !!! :w00t: Need there be any more said ???

Yes, more needs to be said. For starters, what's your point?

Hey!...........The kid must be absolutely bathing in Hackett's 'innovation' by now!

If he should get anymore of that innovation next season he shortly will turn invisible.

Wow, an attempt at a positive EJ comment engenders nothing but negative comments. How rare for a Bills' message board.

0:)

Not that I don't agree with you, but coming from Hackett is about as resounding of an endorsement as a wet fart.

I'm still holding out hope for EJ. Maybe he is getting better but we won't know until next season.... unless the wheels really fall off tomorrow.

Edited by The Wiz

Great quote. Breaking it down, the "improvement" cannot possibly be in game action since he is away from it. That begs the question of what improvements Hackett is referring to? From the quote, zero information about what is improved is provided. It is left as an exercise for the reader's imagination. Improvement in: running the scout team? holding a clipboard? tying his shoes? pushing the Swifter around his apartment?

The sun is shining. Somewhere.

......and somewhat incongruous to his HC's recent comments about Orton. It makes one wonder just how bad he graded EJ prior to his "improvements" if the QB play displayed by Kyle Orton is still beter than EJ.