If there was no Bills...

rumblefish

D) Someone to hit you over the head with a hammer for starting such a useless topic.

I am anti-violence, so I suggest a rubber hammer. And maybe an english coach. (Now I await my next language faux pas, darn!)

IF there was not a NFL team in Buffalo who would you root for

(A) AFC team

(B) NFC team

© Neither

As soft as the nfl has become and factor in all the power refs have now. I dont know. I could go without football for a while.

It's starting to be unwatchable with all the fake/phantom calls or non calls to a "favored" team...

Last night Brady threw a pick just before the half. The left tackle was holding the dline man like if holding was the right thing to do (it's not, its supposed to be penalized), and it was not called. It was not your average 1-2 second hold. He was holding practically the whole play... I was so turned off.

Supposed it was a td. The pats would have scored on a pass that should have been flagged on.

Ps. There was no flag thrown. I dont want to hear, "The reason why they didnt throw the flag because the pass was intercepted" That's bs. Still not a reason to NOT throw the flag. Again, if not for the pick, pats would have escaped another bad non-call.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

I have no interest beside the Bills.

At least they have been interesting this year . Bills have not pleased everyone with the no playoffs ! But at least we have had much to bicker about.

Thinking about taking up the Banjo lately.

After Walt Coleman and his gang ruin the Green Bay game i might do just that on Sundays.

I would spend a lot more Sundays not watching football. Probably wouldn't care much about any games at all until playoffs. Superbowls would be much like they are now, usually between two teams I hate where I wish both teams could somehow lose.

(A) AFC team

(B) NFC team

© Neither

First of all, I did not know the word Neither was Copyrighted. I am glad you did that on behalf of all us Bills fans.

Neither is my answer.

P.S. If I had to choose or be shot, that would be easy: Packers. Small market, middle class america in a northern city.

P.P. S. I hope we kick their ass next week to keep the dream alive for another week.

Edited by TDRupp