In the offseason, we acquire Mike Ditka and Drew Bress

Haef

Don't want Ditka;

But I would call NO and find out what it would take to get Brees ( don't see them competing in the near future and maybe he would welcome another chance with a team that only needs a couple holes fixed.

Edited by gordong

I hate to break it to you guys but there is ZERO chance that Brees is available. If he were you'd be looking at 3 1st round picks for him. He is as big in New Orleans as Kelly was in Buffalo. Brees is the greatest player in Saints history and has 3 good years left. Why would they get rid of him?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I hate to break it to you guys but there is ZERO chance that Brees is available. If he were you'd be looaking at 3 1st round picks for him. He is as big in New Orleans as Kelly was in Buffalo. Brees is the greatest player in saints history and has 3 good years left. Why would they get rid of him?

Because they are 3 years from being good again

Dr. Drew Bress DDS is one of the most successful dentists in the greater Helena MT region. He would make a great addition as the team dentist, and Terry Pegula has the resources to get such a deal done. However, Drew Brees, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints, no chance we get him. And Ditka?? What has he done since '85?

If the position of Honorary Resident Idiot Tough Guy Old Man Has-Been isn't filled, I say sure, bring in Ditka.

Dr. Drew Bress DDS is one of the most successful dentists in the greater Helena MT region. He would make a great addition as the team dentist, and Terry Pegula has the resources to get such a deal done. However, Drew Brees, the quarterback for the New Orleans Saints, no chance we get him. And Ditka?? What has he done since '85?

Also, why would a team that plays in cold weather want late-career Drew Brees? If we had our indoor facility already, maybe. But we don't.

If the position of Honorary Resident Idiot Tough Guy Old Man Has-Been isn't filled, I say sure, bring in Ditka.

Also, why would a team that plays in cold weather want late-career Drew Brees? If we had our indoor facility already, maybe. But we don't.

Not that I think we have a chance anyway, but Peyton went from Indy to Denver.

Yeah I heard we can get Staubach cheap...call USAA Insurance to get his contact info...he looks like he might have a few good passes left in that arm...gotta get him to put that cane down tho...not sure they'd allow him on the field with that...

Maybe we can call New England and trade a first rounder for Tom Brady...oh yeah, we don't have a first rounder, nevermind...