Fan fight video

How come this always happens when some actual decently tough dude picks on a chubby or weak dude? Why don't they ever start with a bigger dude?

It's funny because the dude barely touches the guy and definitely can't fight much. I'd have loved to been #81. I'd have not gone down that easily.

How come this always happens when some actual decently tough dude picks on a chubby or weak dude? Why don't they ever start with a bigger dude?

It's funny because the dude barely touches the guy and definitely can't fight much. I'd have loved to been #81. I'd have not gone down that easily.

Plus he's wearing a Modrak-era Bills jersey. I'd hit him too.

The big guy in a fight (either physically big or has biggest mouth) is never who should worry you. It's always the small, quiet one that will f*(k you up.

They're usually not the ones to go spouting off, either, when they are alone, in particular.

Arguing over laundry . . . .

[to steal from Jerry Seinfeld]

Seems the other Jets fans aren't exactly cheering him on in the photos/video, kudos to them.

I noticed that as well. Good on them. The other thing that I seemed to notice was that the BB fan was either by himself or has some terrible friends.

I noticed that as well. Good on them. The other thing that I seemed to notice was that the BB fan was either by himself or has some terrible friends.

Or maybe that guy was being a terrible friend by acting like an idiot in hostile territory.

I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they might have been getting an usher/security?

Or maybe that guy was being a terrible friend by acting like an idiot in hostile territory.

That could be too. When I have been in that situation with an idiot Bills fan down here in Miami, I made sure to protect him from himself.

In any event, someone was an idiot on Sunday. Punching someone out or provoking someone to do so is asinine. We do not know exactly what happened, but saw the result. Again, arguing over laundry is stupid.

. Punching someone out or provoking someone to do so is asinine. We do not know exactly what happened, but saw the result. Again, arguing over laundry is stupid.

I dunno, as long as two willing participants...i say let boys be boys. :nana: , especailly when they two drunk chuckleheads.

But man, that Bills dude had to be drunk, drunk, drunk. The guy in the lower aisle always at a huge disdadvantage...

That could be too. When I have been in that situation with an idiot Bills fan down here in Miami, I made sure to protect him from himself.

Did Chad Pennington really have the arm to knock anyone out?

But seriously, I had to protect (ironically) a Jets fan from himself at RWS my last trip there. Nice young guy but a little too exuberant when things weren't going well for us. I told him I didn't want to get hit by anything thrown our way. He thought I was kidding, I think. He kept on until I told him I couldn't prevent a beating. There were some well liquored up youngsters a few rows back. When he realized I was serious he finally chilled out. It was testy for a while. I didn't enjoy that.

Other fans in Bills gear right behind him are laughing and/or just staring at this big mess as he goes down after what looks like a face slap.

Seems like he was dogging the Jets fan, by described accounts.

Ass-crack and a TO jersey. Represent....

Did Chad Pennington really have the arm to knock anyone out?

But seriously, I had to protect (ironically) a Jets fan from himself at RWS my last trip there. Nice young guy but a little too exuberant when things weren't going well for us. I told him I didn't want to get hit by anything thrown our way. He thought I was kidding, I think. He kept on until I told him I couldn't prevent a beating. There were some well liquored up youngsters a few rows back. When he realized I was serious he finally chilled out. It was testy for a while. I didn't enjoy that.

I have always said that I would much rather be an away fan in the meadowlands than be an away fan at the Ralph. By a lot. There is just way less booze involved and New Yorkers are much more used to being around ex-pats who are fans of other teams.

Most times, not all, you don't get knocked out unless you really deserve it.

I was there yesterday and saw a couple of other Bills fans that could have used a beating. If there were that many away fans acting like that in OP, the amount of videos being uploaded would crash Youtube.

Edited by SwampD