voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today

Jonesyyy

Are we ever going to see fair officiating in the NFL? New England is sucking so we can't let anyone else challenge them, eh? That's why the Bills are getting Ray Rice'd?

This time you can't play ignorant, you have the tapes to this one. You can even watch it live, right now. This is criminally negligent and you can't say you aren't seeing this one.

Call and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Here is Roger Goodell's email

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

The bigger issues you should be thinking about is Doug Marrone, N. Hackett, the offensive line, our QB situation and how Doug Whaley botched assessing it.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I was taking notice actually. The Lions almost caught up to the Bills in total penalties. and they of course let some stuff go as it should be.

thought the game was very well called and the critical plays were reviewed properly.

just my Op

I was taking notice actually. The Lions almost caught up to the Bills in total penalties. and they of course let some stuff go as it should be.

thought the game was very well called and the critical plays were reviewed properly.

just my Op

I agree that things kind of evened out in the second half, but to say that this game was well called is a bit of a stretch for sure. It was absolutely horrid in the first half and totally called in favor of the home team. It got better after Marrone blasted them and then things kind of evened out, but it was still pretty bad and very nearly cost Buffalo a win.

The bigger issues you should be thinking about is Doug Marrone, N. Hackett, the offensive line, our QB situation and how Doug Whaley botched assessing it.

EFF them we won. But Hackett is in way over his head.The NFL could care less abut a coule of botched calls. We need a o line, and a NFL ready OC.

Great game for the ages Ralphs last one Game ball too Ralph

I agree that things kind of evened out in the second half, but to say that this game was well called is a bit of a stretch for sure. It was absolutely horrid in the first half and totally called in favor of the home team. It got better after Marrone blasted them and then things kind of evened out, but it was still pretty bad and very nearly cost Buffalo a win.

The first half was for sure slanted towards the home team from what i could see on the TV. But the refs seemed to make the attempt for balance.

I may not agree that the Officials might have influenced the outcome.

Actually it was one of few games i actually didnt toss random objects.Did all you see the handshake with CJ in the end zone with the back judge ?

that was cool

This is reminiscent of the Bears game. We can happily complain about the refs because we ended up winning. The refs have tried to screw us in all but the Texans game.

As a Bills fan I am used to seeing bad calls against us or missed calls for the oppoing teams......but this season has been stroke inducingly horrendous.

I give Marrone credit for ripping the crew after the Sammy play. This crew should be working a pee wee league. How can you justify picking up the flag. Could have called holding, PI or illegal contact.

I think after Marrone gave them the talking to, they corrected and then balanced. its part of the game whether fair or not or somewhere in between

This is reminiscent of the Bears game. We can happily complain about the refs because we ended up winning. The refs have tried to screw us in all but the Texans game.

As a Bills fan I am used to seeing bad calls against us or missed calls for the oppoing teams......but this season has been stroke inducingly horrendous.

I cant agree.

I saw today the offensive hands to Gilmores face. But i also saw him holding the jersey . both no calls. there were a couple plays on Orton that could have been called as excessive. But the Bills returned the favor i noticed.

Overall poor and inconsistent. I will say that they let both teams get away with holding on some pass rushes, but some of those calls were mindblowing.

weird.

I thought they did pretty well considering the severe intensity of all four lines under siege

Call and voice your displeasure over the disgusting officiating today. I hope I never see officiating that bad again.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Officiating is what it is. If our team could play disciplined football, we wouldn't need to blame officials.

I know it was in a different game but one of the biggest blown calls was not ejecting Christian Kirksey after his forearm to the head of Jake Locker after his TD in the Cleveland/Tenn game. Disgusting.

Officiating is what it is. If our team could play disciplined football, we wouldn't need to blame officials.

Not sure if you watched the game, but the fact that the Bills won doesn't mean the officiating wasn't absolute ****. Two calls today could have cost the Bills the game. And I'm not talking about bang bang plays that create understandable mistakes.

That bogus holding call on Gilmore was inexcusable. It was effectively a turnover 5 minutes before half time. It could have led to a Det score and it gave us a rushed possession at the end of the half which may have actually cost us points.

If we give the refs a pass because ? why should the league care?

Edited by Rob's House

I give Marrone credit for ripping the crew after the Sammy play. This crew should be working a pee wee league. How can you justify picking up the flag. Could have called holding, PI or illegal contact.

that had to be the worst call I saw in a long time. Marrone needed to rip into them. Up to that point, I believe there were 1 or 0 penalties on Det, and 7 on Buffalo. Not a single holding call on their OL, and their backs were blatently committing PI all over. After that, it got more even.

I know it was in a different game but one of the biggest blown calls was not ejecting Christian Kirksey after his forearm to the head of Jake Locker after his TD in the Cleveland/Tenn game. Disgusting.

or the refs missing the elbowing of Orton by the Det lineman well after the play. At that point I believe the count was 5 Bills penalties and none on Det. Even the announcers were like wtf, same with the no call on Sammy.

I just re-watched part of the game and saw another bad "no call"/pick up of a flag.

Critical 3rd and 2 for the bills at the lions 10-yd line, down 14-3 in the 3rd qtr. Fred runs up the middle and is stopped short of the 1st down. Flag is thrown and appears to be on fairley for defensive holding ( he grabbed Richardson by the head and pulled him). Orton signals it's on the lions.

Refs confer and pick up the flag, with the explanation, "all contact on the play was legal." Bills kick FG.

That could have been the defining moment in the game.

one terrible officiated game, - as Ronde Barber not a Bills guy on here said

on the Gilmore defensive holding - "I sure don't see it"

....the holding against Sammy "I'm sorry but that's pass interference plain and simple"

Hogan "Illegal block ABOVE the waist" what might that be

running into the kicker for detroit was roughing the kicker

the Ebron gotta go to the replay to over turn it - pretty obvious especially for the referee in the back of the endzone

66 Waddell hands to the face damn near every snap

Dan Carpenter tells official someone is shining a laser in my eyes and is told "no he's not"

missed several spotting of the football as mentioned above....just a bs effort.

overcame it all for the WIN

cleveland is dirty, so is detroit

Edited by CardinalScotts

Not sure if you watched the game, but the fact that the Bills won doesn't mean the officiating wasn't absolute ****. Two calls today could have cost the Bills the game. And I'm not talking about bang bang plays that create understandable mistakes.

That bogus holding call on Gilmore was inexcusable. It was effectively a turnover 5 minutes before half time. It could have led to a Det score and it gave us a rushed possession at the end of the half which may have actually cost us points.

If we give the refs a pass because ? why should the league care?

I watched it, and I agree some bad calls were made. However, we have almost as many yards in penalties, as we do Offense. That is an issue.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

You copied and pasted this from the Giants message board?

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?4947-HERE-S-THE-PHONE-NUMBER-FOR-THE-NFL-LEAGUE-OFFICE-GOODELL-S-EMAIL-AND-THE-ADDRESS-OF-THE-NFL

CBF

I just re-watched part of the game and saw another bad "no call"/pick up of a flag.

Critical 3rd and 2 for the bills at the lions 10-yd line, down 14-3 in the 3rd qtr. Fred runs up the middle and is stopped short of the 1st down. Flag is thrown and appears to be on fairley for defensive holding ( he grabbed Richardson by the head and pulled him). Orton signals it's on the lions.

Refs confer and pick up the flag, with the explanation, "all contact on the play was legal." Bills kick FG.

That could have been the defining moment in the game.

I remember that. What a terrible explanation.

1-212-450-2000

EDIT:

here's the address

280 Park Avenue

New York, NY 10017

EDIT:

Roger.Goodell2@nfl.net

Dean Blandino is the NFL VP of Officiating. He's the guy that we need an email for.

My biggest complaint, which includes the no call on watkins, is how many flags they picked up. That kind of confirms they didn't know what they were doing. One ref throws a flag and another says no it wasn't. They were contradicting themselves which proves incompetence.

To my recollection all of the picked up flags benefited the lions.

O and what was with the mystery penalty which they didn't show on TV?? That gave the lions a first down after the bills forced a punt and was never explained on air

This game was so poorly called it ranks right up there with some of worst I can recall...And I've watched every Bills games since I can remember watching football...And unfortunately for me I've lived almost a half a century now...So that's a lot of football...

It was not just one or two calls that we did not get, it was how tight they were calling stuff vs the Bills while allowing the Lions to get away with just about everything...It was a complete joke...

When you piggy-back this game on top of the ridiculous no-call at the end of the Texans game my only question to the NFL would be...What exactly do you expect Bills fans to think? I mean...I'm about as far from a conspiracy theorist as anyone can be...But this is just seemingly blatant...The inconsistencies are obvious...Maybe by the end of the year this will all even out...But goodness it's terrible to watch... Just awful... B-)

Your reply makes no sense, no team plays disciplined on every play. The league has big problem concerning the refs and when it's ignored , as you are doing, nothing will be done. The Goodwin spot was a perfect example, he stepped out inside the 1, but the ref who was staring right at his feet not 2 feet away, blew the call. I guess Goodwin wasn't disciplined enough, huh. Good thing that didn't come back to bite them.