Doug Moron

Nuncha

Why would our moron HC play a QB that has been here for 3 days for most of this game? Yes it is a meaningless preseason game, however you are trying to develop Jeff Tuel - why not let him play a couple of quarters?

We're a long ways past developing Jeff Tuel. The plan now is to not be fired by week 6.

Maroon said they are not at all comfortable with Tuel as the number 2. Will be looking for someone better to bring in. Kind of odd that if the don't like him, they didn't play him tonight. Figure Tuel Time has been cancelled.

Marrone is coaching scared. Afraid if he puts Tuel in and TUel stinks up the joint that it will be a poor reflection on him. Whoever decided not to get a veteran QB backup this off-season made a HUGE error.

Any why was Watkins in the game. He was barley hit. Clearly his ribs were not healthy enough for him to be playing.

I was shocked to hear Watkins was in this game, not shocked to hear he got hurt again.

That should be a fire-able offense but there no one to lay the smack down, yet... Really starting to dislike all the coaches aside from Schwartz,

In the unfortunate event of Tuel getting hurt (ahem), they could pick Lewis back up. I don't understand this idiot...what good was it to have Palmer play?

He is a blowhard and it takes a year for most people to see that. He brings nothing but a slight NYC accent which makes him sound like some sort of authority. The new owners first words to him will be "Bye bye. Please keep the aka dunce cap visor as a parting gift".

We're a long ways past developing Jeff Tuel. The plan now is to not be fired by week 6.

LOL.

We are all joking along these lines, but seriously, I think this is sort of the plan. This entire coaching staff reeks of fear. They know they aren't going to be around much longer one way or the other. It shows.

this could also be it. No way of knowing. Marrone is NOT NFL HC material.

He'll land on his feet as an OL coach in about a year or so though. He is clearly in over his head as a HC and I think the timing of a new regime taking ownership is pretty good. We'll only lose another season or two this way instead of 3 or 4.

He'll land on his feet as an OL coach in about a year or so though. He is clearly in over his head as a HC and I think the timing of a new regime taking ownership is pretty good. We'll only lose another season or two this way instead of 3 or 4.

LOL.

Time to start counting "Lost Seasons".

Jesus Christ.

Edited by Stopthepain

Maroon said they are not at all comfortable with Tuel as the number 2. Will be looking for someone better to bring in. Kind of odd that if the don't like him, they didn't play him tonight. Figure Tuel Time has been cancelled.

That was the very best thing I have heard out of Marrone in a very long time.

Yeah I think he is more suited as an OL coach. I agree the timing of the ownership is good. That way we are not stuck w/ him for 3-4 years. He just looks lost out there. Then again, hiring Hackett didn't do him any favors.

did he say that after tonight's game? I've read it before, but would be interesting and telling if he said it tonight.

Yeah I think he is more suited as an OL coach. I agree the timing of the ownership is good. That way we are not stuck w/ him for 3-4 years. He just looks lost out there. Then again, hiring Hackett didn't do him any favors.

did he say that after tonight's game? I've read it before, but would be interesting and telling if he said it tonight.

He did. I was thrilled.

Looks like Tuel is out as soon as some other teams make cuts.

I was thinking that too. But don't you keep Tuel over Palmer? At least Tuel knows the playbook right? You gotta keep him until you get someone better. I am not sure that Palmer is better. And Palmer doesn't know the playbook.

You guys thought Fitz loved to throw interceptions.......This Palmer guy is pick throwing champ. Yeah I know....not fair,..... it was his 3rd day on the job...dude is 3rd sting for a reason.

Maroon sucks. That's my current thought. Never had that thought before. I may not feel that way I a week or so. But after Sammy sits out the first 2 weeks, I'm sure I will. Playing a guy with bruised ribs a 10 days before the first game, just so he could get in sync with the offense??? An offense that the coach said isn't our real offense? Then how the %*}* is he going to get in sync, if it's something we don't even run?? WHAT THE ____. RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWR!!!!!!! It's crazy how poorly we are run year in year out. Our offense was better off with fitZ, Gailey and Donald jones. True story

During his post game interview tonight, I believe I heard Marrone admit that this team is not very good. I was thinking ...Wow! This guy is being brutally honest. He was saying how the receivers need to make hard catches to help EJ. I think that is an obvious admission that he is not as faithful in EJ's talent as he otherwise pretends to be.

Man i don't like how this season is starting to look. Maybe I am reading too much into this......

During his post game interview tonight, I believe I heard Marrone admit that this team is not very good. I was thinking ...Wow! This guy is being brutally honest. He was saying how the receivers need to make hard catches to help EJ. I think that is an obvious admission that he is not as faithful in EJ's talent as he otherwise pretends to be.

Man i don't like how this season is starting to look. Maybe I am reading too much into this......

Where does everyone find these post game pressers???

He probably played Palmer to show Whaley that it was not good enough.

I doubt that is the case, but how funny would it be if that were true? What if that earlier argument the other day was over Whaley telling Marrone that the front office expects Palmer to see some playing time on Thursday. Marrone plays him for a quarter and then says - this guy is so bad - I am going to play him the whole game - Whaley can suck it....(Marrone making secret hand gesture in front of mirror thinking about conversation with Whaley)