Ice

DIN - entertaining

Bf In Indiana. Hahahhahahahhaha

Microscopes

Stuckincincy

Juror#8

Thedean

Steelydan hasn't been seen in a while

Olivier in France has signed on and did not post 12/29/2013. I looked.

Lana changed her name to Goodbye????

I hate saying it but I have not because, well, if only we still had Thai.

There are also a few who I will not mention and those of us here long enough know them and don't need to say more.

Serious answer: Lori.

She brought a lot to the board and is sorely missed.

Fortunately we get to tailgate with her 7 times per year. Chicken wing dip she makes is awesome.

People are always pointing out the negatives of the board but the ultimate issue that chases people away is a lack of interest in discussion.

The losing has really brought out the worst in a lot of people trying to defend bad football at the expense of discussion. By nature, the position requires a great degree of irrational thought.

Gotta' say Bob Lamb is up there. He hasn't been posting for a long time now but he had a lot to offer and it is missed.

Edited by BADOLBEELZ

I sorta miss that jerk of a Jets fan who wrote like he was a mobster. I forget his name tho.

I also kinda miss SKOOBY, and all the fun he brought to this forum with his remarks about his beamer being worth more then most fans houses.

Seriously, Lori, TheDean, Tim Graham

Jimmy Spags? He's around, just went to the mattresses after the Gino-bomb hit the Big Apple..

I actually ran into CableLady (Harriet) and PetrinoInBeacon a few months ago outside of Binghamton. It was a weird encounter for sure.

All three of us are big SU Orange fans.

All three of us were PROUD when the SU Orange football coaching staff moved west to coach the Buffalo Bills.

All three of us were disappointed that the Buffalo Bills never selected SU Orange QB Ryan Nassib in the 2013 NFL draft.

All three of us felt that the Bills drafting Nassib would have helped the rookie coaching staff in Buffalo.

All three of us felt that Nassib would have helped the former SU Orange now Buffalo Bills coaching getting settled in their first year in the NFL.

AKC. The battles he initiated over d-line equity were epic.

With "off the wall" so popular, I am surprised that some of these folks haven't returned just to shoot the bull.

Anyone remember Barry Brady and his 5000 word posts?! Seemed like a good guy; wondered what happened to him.

Also, what happened to my fellow members of the lauvel sape fan club? We have scattered the earth!

Barry brady is hplarrm..

Edited by dave mcbride