Bills preseason games 1 and 3 will be LIVE on NFLN

oh well just signed up for the preaseason live thing and only real value will be week 1 and 4. Week 4 seems like a no op lately but still 20$ to see the Bills live is worth it.

Yeah I'm skipping the preseason live package this year and will rely on some internet feed for game 2. Could care less for that last pre-season game of the year against Detroit every year.

Gonna have to wade through all of the RGIII talk to hear anything about the Bills:

@Lescarpenter

Mike Shanahan confirms that he plans to keep RG III out of preseason games

In the past, NFLN has picked up the broadcast of the away team. Bills are the away team in both cases, so if you're lucky you'll get to hear 'Bumblin Ray Bentley and the Task Master on the call.

Thanks, I was just about to shell out $20 to watch games live. Now I don't think I will. I owe you a drnk. What beverage goes well with Fluff?

For some reason, this info really made my day. Maybe it is 'just' a preseason game, maybe it is cos of RGIII and Luck but all I care about is that the Bills are getting a modicum of attention. Thanx.

Oh goodie....Mr. Jag-wires himself. :rolleyes:

The best would be a Jax-Buf matchup with a broadcast team of Bentley and Solomon Wilcots. Jag-wires versus Bee-owws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The best would be a Jax-Buf matchup with a broadcast team of Bentley and Solomon Wilcots. Jag-wires versus Bee-owws!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Solomon calling pats bills.

Buffalow bee-ows

Bee-ow beeelecheck

• 2 weeks later...

In the past, NFLN has picked up the broadcast of the away team. Bills are the away team in both cases, so if you're lucky you'll get to hear 'Bumblin Ray Bentley and the Task Master on the call.

Oh goodie....Mr. Jag-wires himself. :rolleyes:

Hey...I resent that!

Lets clarify shall we -

The Andrew Luck led Indianapolis Colts game against Buffalo will be aired live on NFL network in week 1 of the preseason ........

The Kirk Cousins led Washington Redskins game (with a slim chance to feature RGIII) against Buffalo will be aired live on NFL network in week 3 of the preseason ....

If you sign-up for the NFL.com offer for all preseason games, will it include the 'Home' Games or will the local blackout be in effect?

Thanks!

Always expect a blackout for TV in the regional market if it's live

Thanks, I was just about to shell out $20 to watch games live. Now I don't think I will. I owe you a drnk. What beverage goes well with Fluff?

FYI: here is the Bills pre-season schedule for the NFL Network, with re-broadcast times included...all times eastern!

Week 1:

Bills @COLTS (1:30 pm LIVE- Sunday, August 11)

Bills @COLTS (3:00 am re-broadcast- Tuesday August 13th)

Week 2:

Vikings @BILLS (10am- rebroadcast- Sunday, August 18th)

Vikings @BILLS (1pm- rebroadcast- Monday, August 19th)

Vikings @BILLS (3am- rebroadcast- Thursday, August 22nd)

Week 3:

Bills @REDSKINS (4:30pm- LIVE- Saturday, August 24th)

Bills @REDSKINS (1pm- rebroadcast- Monday, August 26th)

Week 4:

Lions @BILLS (6:30pm- rebroadcast- Saturday, August 29th)

There may be more broadcasts of the final, Bills/Lions game, but the NFL Network on-line schedule only goes through September 1st!

If you sign-up for the NFL.com offer for all preseason games, will it include the 'Home' Games or will the local blackout be in effect?

Thanks!

I believe you will be able to watch games in your market (assuming they don't sell out) only after the fact...not live.

FYI: here is the Bills pre-season schedule for the NFL Network, with re-broadcast times included...all times eastern!

Week 1:

Bills @COLTS (1:30 pm LIVE- Sunday, August 11)

Bills @COLTS (3:00 am re-broadcast- Tuesday August 13th)

Week 2:

Vikings @BILLS (10am- rebroadcast- Sunday, August 18th)

Vikings @BILLS (1pm- rebroadcast- Monday, August 19th)

Vikings @BILLS (3am- rebroadcast- Thursday, August 22nd)

Week 3:

Bills @REDSKINS (4:30pm- LIVE- Saturday, August 24th)

Bills @REDSKINS (1pm- rebroadcast- Monday, August 26th)

Week 4:

Lions @BILLS (6:30pm- rebroadcast- Saturday, August 29th)

There may be more broadcasts of the final, Bills/Lions game, but the NFL Network on-line schedule only goes through September 1st!

I believe you will be able to watch games in your market (assuming they don't sell out) only after the fact...not live.

Thanks Buftex.

You're one of the posters here who consistently adds something and I really appreciate it.

Anyone have any info about local affiliates who may be picking up the game for people without NFLN?

Where I am, in the Syracuse area, one of the local channels has picked up the feed and broadcast the game in years past but so far I haven't been able to dig up any concrete info if that will be happening this Sunday yet.

Anyone have any info about local affiliates who may be picking up the game for people without NFLN?

Where I am, in the Syracuse area, one of the local channels has picked up the feed and broadcast the game in years past but so far I haven't been able to dig up any concrete info if that will be happening this Sunday yet.

Finally found my own answer for anyone that might have been interested.

Looks like CBS 5 is picking it up live in the Syracuse area.

http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/

In case this hasn't been posted already. All times Eastern.

Aug 11 1:30PM - Bills at Colts (LIVE)

Aug 18 10:00AM - Vikings at Bills

Aug 24 4:30PM - Bills at Redskins (LIVE)

Aug 31 7:00AM - Lions at Bills