Need a baby name.

Shamrock

Im naming my upcoming son Salvatore, so that every time he asks for something I can just say "Cant do it, Sally."

It has been the consensus of the people that spend inordinate amounts of time with the poster above and his wife that the child shall be named "Pino Grigio" after the fertility drug used to conceive.

It has been the consensus of the people that spend inordinate amounts of time with the poster above and his wife that the child shall be named "Pino Grigio" after the fertility drug used to conceive.

So that's where Jack got his name.

Levi

I always wondered if Levi was short for Leviticus?

Go biblical: Ethan. I guess getting over popularized now. The Pruitans had a knack of picking obscure biblical names and bringing them out of that obscurity.

Go literary too. Edith Wharton's main characters in Ethan Frome (title) and The House of Mirth (Lily Bart).

;-) ;-)

Hoagie Carmichael.

Or Secundus Maximus.

Jesus Christ, at least spell it right! This isn't Cartoon Network and Hoagie P. Gilligan!

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Here's your mistake. You're asking for a baby's name. You do realize that they're only babies for a short period of time. What you really want to ask is "I'm looking for a MAN'S name." Thomas Thurman?? Really. Why not go with Tasker Steve this time around? At least that one works. :D

My dad's uncle was a Lancaster navigator. Killed over Germany. Just 21. 2nd mission. 1st as a crew, other flight was a "live" training. Thomas Thurman was his name. Always liked that photo of him @ Nana's in aircrew uniform leathers etc. became a Bills fan. Bingo.

That article is absolutely priceless. And spot on. Yes, we have a subscription to Parents magazine too. :lol:

And in my area I think the trendy idiots are already jumping off the Jayden bandwagon.

My son turns nine this year and we picked his name Jayden before that name was cool (and long before it was no longer cool). Less than two years after he was born, Britney Spears named her kid Jayden. This was back when she was making news for tying her kids to the hood of her car while doing a line off the dashboard driving 90. Wifey and I were looking at each other like "Son of a motherless phukcing goat. That stupid whore had to ruin a perfectly good name."

My son turns nine this year and we picked his name Jayden before that name was cool (and long before it was no longer cool). Less than two years after he was born, Britney Spears named her kid Jayden. This was back when she was making news for tying her kids to the hood of her car while doing a line off the dashboard driving 90. Wifey and I were looking at each other like "Son of a motherless phukcing goat. That stupid whore had to ruin a perfectly good name."

I know what you mean. 19 years ago we named our daughter Chloe. Then it got real popular a few years later. Damn Kardashians!

The Book of Leviticus is named after the tribe of Levi.

Thanks!

I know what you mean. 19 years ago we named our daughter Chloe. Then it got real popular a few years later. Damn Kardashians!

Yeah... But she spells it with a "K." ;-)

For a girl, Noballs

For a boy, Nobush.

How 'bout?

Hugh G. Rection

Or:

Will E. Makeit and his sister Bette E. Wont.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

For a girl, Noballs

For a boy, Nobush.

Why not honor WNY's heritage? I'd go with:

No Goal, Wide Right or the less common McKinley Shotdead. Or you could mix 'n match (especially if it's twins) - - something like:

Love Steel

Bethlehem Canal

Albright Way

Sky Knox

Peace Falls

Niagara Bridge

I actually kind of like Sky Knox, but I have issues.

Why not honor WNY's heritage? I'd go with:

No Goal, Wide Right or the less common McKinley Shotdead. Or you could mix 'n match (especially if it's twins) - - something like:

Love Steel

Bethlehem Canal

Albright Way

Sky Knox

Peace Falls

Niagara Bridge

I actually kind of like Sky Knox, but I have issues.

That's horrible. I would name her after my favourite river in Alaska, the

kashwitna. Call her "kash"

I knew there was a celebrity connection somewhere with that one! Ok, you get the pre-Brittney exemption.

Emilio's a little m'eh. I mean if he couldn't pull a gig on 21/2 men...

Wife likes Henry (her surname is Jones)...

Daughter is Isla.

Cockroach... Thomas gets Wreck-it Ralph, so sure, why not!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!

I thought it was unisex like Pat? Classic SNL skit BTW. "Its Pat!"

I'm Pat. I also answer to Patrick. (To be honest, no one has called me 'Hops' in years). I loved that skit. Julia Sweeney had a great turn in "Pulp Fiction" and her one-woman show "God Said Ha!" was fantastic. You can find her interesting piece on atheism, "Letting Go of God" on YouTube (don't yell at me!).

Anyway: Patrick. I've had quite a few drinks bought for me in March. 2 last Sunday. :thumbsup: