What happens if Fitz is voted to the pro bowl?

Canks

If after the fan voting Fitzy is named a starter or alternate does that change his chances of being the Bills starter next year?

On one hand, it increases his market value. Maybe we'd be able to get someone younger for him? like Locker or rg3/cousins (whoever DC doesn't want). On the other, being voted in may increase morale and confidence in the locker room. I wouldn't want to trade him if the entire locker room is behind him.

Thoughts?

Edited by Canks

If after the fan voting Fitzy is named a starter or alternate does that change his chances of being the Bills starter next year?

On one hand, it increases his market value. Maybe we'd be able to get someone younger for him? like Locker or rg3/cousins (whoever DC doesn't want). On the other, being voted in may increase morale and confidence in the locker room. I wouldn't want to trade him if the entire locker room is behind him.

Thoughts?

do you think that Fitz is any good?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Thoughts?

Fitz has a better chance of seeing God.

Thoughts?

when hell freezes over

What happens if Fitz is voted to the Pro Bowl?

What happens if the Mayans were correct about their prediction about the apocalypse?

What happens if Anna Kournikova calls me and asks me to play a set of nude tennis with her?

I think twister would be more fun :devil:

Fitz has a better chance of seeing God.

Hopefully some day 0:)

Crayonz?

I said the same thing before, if this dude isn't Crayonz then he is trying to be.

Don't disagree with A or B, but they do still play the Pro Bowl.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl

My bad. I know they talked about that and it may still happen.

From wikipedia:

The game was about on the level of a child's game of flag football. The situation has grown so bad that Commissioner Roger Goodell has acknowledged that he is considering eliminating the game altogether.

PTR

"Hey uh Washington this is uh Buddy Nix. Do you want RG3? Because I don't know if you heard, but Ryan Fitzpatrick made the Pro Bowl. That's right. Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, Dalton, Schaub, Palmer, Locker, Rivers, Flacco, and even Tebow all turned it down, but Fitzpatrick went and played."

#1- What happens if Fitz is voted to the Pro Bowl?

#2- What happens if the Mayans were correct about their prediction about the apocalypse?

#3- What happens if Anna Kournikova calls me and asks me to play a set of nude tennis with her?

there is a better chance of BOTH #2 & #3 happening then there is #1....