Description of the current Bills Offense

Trader

The first word is Cluster. I can't write the second word here.

The Bills will face a lot of 8 man lines this year. The Bills will have to prove that they can go deep with any consistancy. Opposing teams know they can tip/block a lot of short passes . Only the Bills believe that Fitzpatrick can get it done they will have to prove the rest of the league wrong.

The Bills will face a lot of 8 man lines this year. The Bills will have to prove that they can go deep with any consistancy. Opposing teams know they can tip/block a lot of short passes . Only the Bills believe that Fitzpatrick can get it done they will have to prove the rest of the league wrong.

Not sure it is a cluster, it is just sorely lacking in talent. They have talent in the upper half of the NFL at running back, and the interior of the O-line, other than that, they are in the bottom half all around on offense.

Formations will dictate that.

GO BILLS!!!

It's hard to evaluate an offense when every ball is batted down at the line of scrimmage.

I want to say that is funny but it isn't because it does happen 3-4 times a game. Never seen anything like that, Fitz gets more balls batted down in every game then most QBs do in an entire season.

I guess we will see if that name is accurate on Sept 9 huh :)

Just amused at the mass hysteria over a couple of meaningless preseason games. The Jets and Patriots have looked equally as bad or worse but it is this team that is doomed.

!@#$ING PRESEASON!!!

My sentiments exactly.

Just amused at the mass hysteria over a couple of meaningless preseason games. The Jets and Patriots have looked equally as bad or worse but it is this team that is doomed.

My sentiments exactly.

Well said - Freddy is just getting going - and once Fitz puts all that bad advice from that QB coach(What's his name =Sammy Hagar?) behind him after the first few games -- fitz will be fine too. I don't feel like any guy who has played QB as long as Fitz can be changed except for maybe his reads. Remember what they tried to do with Bledsoe and the timer?