Lynch arrested on DUI

boyst

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" -Dr. Phil

Edited by ajzepp

Not that surprised from what I had heard about him. Though he avoided arrest or headlines for a bit the rumors I was getting involved the same nonsense he was getting into here. Shipping him out was the right choice. Kid will be lucky if he ever gets his head on straight - definitely has drug/alcohol issues, maturity issues and too much money for his own good from what I gather. It's a shame as he has a lot of potential on and off the field.

Edited by NoSaint

Then we can count on Phil being a crappy psychologist ... lol

:lol:

As for the subject at hand, this is the main reason why we got rid of Lynch.

People thought it was foolish of us to trade Lynch, and while it's true that he is a good RB, he was too much of a problem off the field.

Damn Marshawn.... just when things was going smooth for you.

The commish is gonna come down hard this time. Now you hurting your team big time.

The Spiller pick looking better as time passes. I was semi mad when he got shipped out but the Bills were right in letting him go. :thumbsup:

This was already posted in the Dumervil thread, and I know this guy has a history of run-ins with the law, but I'm holding judgement on this charge.

It was a misdemeanor charge for domestic, which could simply mean a loud argument that someone called the police for, and they were forced to bring someone in. If it were a felony charge or multiple charges, perhaps I'd feel different. I've seen plenty of domestic charges like this thrown out pretty quickly.

Lynch's BAC was over the legal limit, pretty open/shut case for him.... again.

Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was arrested over the weekend in Oakland, Calif., for suspicion of driving under the influence, the San Jose Mercury News and KGO-TV in San Francisco are reporting.

The newspaper, citing a sheriff's spokesman, reports the former Cal football player was arrested Saturday night and taken to Santa Rita County Jail. The Mercury News reports Lynch was pulled over by the California Highway Patrol.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-07-17/marshawn-lynch-seattle-seahawks-dui-nfl

I expect to hear crickets from the crowd that bitched about drafting spiller and trading lynch......

This was just a matter of time

Hated the Spiller pick then, hate it now ..but had nothing to do with Lynch. I am of the ilk that hates taking a RB that high no matter what..especially so in the Bills situation of a lack of talent across the board a couple years ago.

Now for Lynch, surprised he consented to the chemical test..once you fail that awful tough to overcome . All I could find was suspicion of DUI, so will wait for the results , but what a dumb ass. Not only do these guys have the money to pay for a cab...the NFL has a program where it is stinking FREE for them

Possibly... Seattle is a stone's throw from the border...

Can you throw a stone 135 miles?

Not paying for a $50 cab ride may have just cost him several million dollars. Would this be his third strike? Godell is going to hammer him. If this is not his third strike I would still bet 8 game suspension given his prior history.

WTF is going on in this league????!!!!

Can we go 24 f____ing hours without a player getting arrested?!!!

Looks like more proof that the NFL off-season is WAY TOO LONG!

As long as it is not a Bills Player.

Yeah but he did have that one good run in the playoffs two years ago.....Was never happier to see the Bills trade a player myself. That said I am not happy to see the man continue to make these bad decisions. As I have said before about others that make choices like this. They are all just miss-guided. It is truly sad.

So all you people who didn't think we should have traded him, what do you say now? Even after being reminded that he was one strike away from a long suspension? Here you go.

Hated the Spiller pick then, hate it now ..but had nothing to do with Lynch. I am of the ilk that hates taking a RB that high no matter what..especially so in the Bills situation of a lack of talent across the board a couple years ago.

Now for Lynch, surprised he consented to the chemical test..once you fail that awful tough to overcome . All I could find was suspicion of DUI, so will wait for the results , but what a dumb ass. Not only do these guys have the money to pay for a cab...the NFL has a program where it is stinking FREE for them

I can't remember where I heard this, but I'm not sure it's free...might be like $60 or something, or maybe they can only use it for free 1-2x a month...but regardless, it's chump change for these guys and they're absolute morons for not taking advantage of it.

I can't remember where I heard this, but I'm not sure it's free...might be like $60 or something, or maybe they can only use it for free 1-2x a month...but regardless, it's chump change for these guys and they're absolute morons for not taking advantage of it.

Ha..your right. Seems it was free and provided by the NFL, but the players were nervous if they used it, it would get back to the teams and hurt them. So, the NFLPA took over, hired a new company, never told the players about it, so they let the service lapse :doh:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nflpa-nfl-let-safe-rides-program-lapse-players-141542535--nfl.html

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" -Dr. Phil

I'd rather take the advice of Dr. Tobias Funke. A lot of his and Dr. Phil's platitudes are pretty similar.

Edited by biglukes