Right now I'm laying in a hospital bed.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are ok, but is following the Bills more closely really considered a heart healthy activity?

It's allowable during the offseason but not recommended once games start.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Tipster!

Here's hoping you are up and running soon. Looks like you can ease up on worrying about our Bills, The"Boys from Dixie" seem to have a handle on this football thang.

Just get better and keep up that left coast support.

Hey, here's a big thanks to all of you! You guys are SO funny, my spirits have been lifted greatly! I have this funny feeling that I and my situation represents most of you maniacs! Let's face it, these Buffalo Bills are in our DNAs. I think that it's safe to say that no matter what kind of adversities that we face this freaking franchise gets us so jacked up! I love it and I think that these current players love playing for us because of it! Thanks again everybody for your wellwishes, it sure made me feel a whole lot better!

Go Bills!

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

Tipster know what your going thru I had a mild heart attack in December. Good luck and follow the advice of doctors and look into Orishas spectrum program

Give us your name and the hospital. Most hospitals have a way to e-mail greetings to you that get printed and delivered directly to your room.

Home address, too.......how long will you be in the hospital? Anyone home during the day? :ph34r:

All seriousness aside....get better Tipsy!! :thumbsup:

Hey, here's a big thanks to all of you! You guys are SO funny, my spirits have been lifted greatly! I have this funny feeling that I and my situation represents most of you maniacs! Let's face it, these Buffalo Bills are in our DNAs. I think that it's safe to say that no matter what kind of adversities that we face this freaking franchise gets us so jacked up! I love it and I think that these current players love playing for us because of it! Thanks again everybody for your wellwishes, it sure made me feel a whole lot better!

Go Bills!

Best wishes Tipster for a speedy recovery!

I'm not saying this for sympathy (ok,maybe a little would be nice. Lol!) but because here I am, fresh from a mild heart attack, laying in a hospital bed with a ton of time (hopefully!) on my hands and guess what I'm mostly thinking about? These stinking Buffalo Bills and their upcoming season! And here's the kicker. I know that most of you maniacs out there would be doing the exact same thing! I have come to the conclusion that we are a bunch of sick bastards (literally) to be a Bills' fan. Here's a franchise that hasn't accomplished **** in well over a decade and here I am eternally optimistic about the upcoming season.......again, like the past several years! Lol! I hope this post comes off right and that it's not misinterpreted. I really love this team/franchise for just about the past 4 decades and I can hardly contain my excitement for the upcoming season, I'm hoping and expecting a BIG year for our beloved Bills!

Anyways, here's the silver lining to my ****ty situation. I haven't been able to get into or follow the path of the Bills for about a year now like I have in the past due to what's been going on in my life, which in turn has probably contributed heavily to my current situation but now I can lie here and do ALL the reading and research that a die hard Bills' fan would love to do. So I guess that this is a fair warning to everyone to brace themselves for all my wild predictions, prognostications and speculations on the upcoming draft! Lol! I'd like to ask for a mulligan and not have everyone blast me because it will be coming from my best intentions, passion and love for this crazy !@#$ing franchise that I got trapped with almost 40 years ago.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

One last thing.

Go Bills!

Get better brother! I know how you feel about these Bills. Keep the faith and have a speedy recovery.

Funny you say that. I was sitting in a hospital bed Wednesday night with a kidney stone, totally spaced out on a boatload of morphine but still browsing TBD on my phone.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

One last thing.

Go Bills!

I hope someone sends this to Russ Brandon and that you get field passes for the opening game. You are a CRAZY Bills fan. Love it! And when you get out, make sure to take care of your health, nothing more important than than. (Says I, who's new years resolution to go to the gym has consisted of one day a week of pickup basketball.) Everyone on this board, lets make a deal. 3 days a week minimum of exercise. Walking, running, or whatever your Dr. tells you to do. DO IT!!

Watch this video for some inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npwGyHSJVGU

BTW: Not sure who the old guy laughing at Sanchez in the background is, but its funny.

I am known as a well balanced, happy-go-lucky human with his act together, except when the Bills are on. Then I morph into a terroristic, rude S.O.B., or a ridiculously giddy child (depending on if they are losing or winning). The sad part is...I actually do not want help. I want to be this way. I feel bad my family has to leave the house though during their games. This has gone on for decades. I will never change!

Get well soon man!!

I'm the same way as you man. It's unreal. Except since I live in Pittsburgh, I have to go to a sports bar and embarrass anyone brave enough to come with me.

One last thing.

Go Bills!

Hope you get well soon because I have been there done that two times so I know what it feels like but I am doing fine now and you will be to. :thumbsup:

One last thing.

Go Bills!

Get better soon!

Ive been in a Bills love afair for 20 years now so I can feel the extra stress it causes on the heart, but at the same time its been a ride and win or lose this is my team, ride till we die. Get well soon and remember, "NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE TIPSTER"!!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Ive been in a Bills love afair for 20 years now so I can feel the extra stress it causes on the heart, but at the same time its been a ride and win or lose this is my team, ride till we die. Get well soon and remember, "NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE TIPSTER"!!! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Thanks pal, that just put a big smile on my face! Lol!

Go Bills! Gotta love it!

I wish you and your family are back up and running soon, and for the long haul. We still have work to do with our team but we are on the good road to recovery. Go Tipster! Go Bills.

Im glad you felt cool enoughto reach out to these folks in here, and they sure have responded :worthy: :worthy:

One last thing.

Go Bills!

Get well soon man!! We are all crazy excited bout this yrs draft and season. I'll make sure too look for yer posts!

Im glad you felt cool enoughto reach out to these folks in here, and they sure have responded :worthy: :worthy:

They sure did! Everyone responded in the typical Buffalo way.........passionately!!! Just ask our current players (and former!), they know, that's why they LOVE playing here and that's why I LOVE being a part of this forum with all you crazy maniacs (I'm one too! Lol!) because YOU are all our crazies! Today I think that I understand a little what our players must think and feel about us because you all have made me feel SO good and special! I have much love for all of you! "There's no place that I'd rather be than right here, right now!". That's to answer that famous Buffalo question. Lol! Seriously, thanks so much everyone, my family and myself really appreciate all of your condolences.

Now, I don't want to be an old fart (I prefer to consider myself a senior fan) here so let me sign off Stevie-style.

Trill #Tipster19