Where's Jerry Sullivan?

With all of the offseason activity, would have thought Sullivan would have produced an article (Probably to put down the moves we made). Is he a seasonal writer for The Buffalo News, was he fired, or is he just too lazy to write anything (even a blog)?

With all of the offseason activity, would have thought Sullivan would have produced an article (Probably to put down the moves we made). Is he a seasonal writer for The Buffalo News, was he fired, or is he just too lazy to write anything (even a blog)?

He is recovering from hip replacement surgery, and is taking time off. He was on GR55 a few times, and seemed impressed with what the Bills are doing.

If there's anything sillier than a "let me Google this for you" link, it's a "let me Google this for you" link that requires searching further links to find the answer to the question.

Just sayin'.

First link takes you to his page at the News and the info is there.

I kind of like Sullivan...but I can understand that some don't. Either way, people obviously miss him! :rolleyes:

He's by far the best writer at the news. Overbearing sometimes? Yes. Does every newspaper have one of these types? Yes.

thanks for that opinion, mrs. sullivan

Alternative explanation "That's some Sh**!!!"

By the way, your avatar picture puzzles me. Manning is supposedly only 4 inches or so taller than Brees, but he looks as though he could eat pop tarts off the top of Drew's head

Edited by Hopeful

Alternative explanation "That's some Sh**!!!"

By the way, your avatar picture puzzles me. Manning is supposedly only 4 inches or so taller than Brees, but he looks as though he could eat pop tarts off the top of Drew's head

:D

I know - and Manning has his head tilted down toward the little piece o' crap, who's looking up at Peyton!

(Trust me, it's not photo-shopped or otherwise altered - at least not by me - I got it right from Google Images.)

Edited by The Senator

Very inspirational post. Keep up the good work!

ya cuz the bills were making such good moves for the last 12 years, why would he ever have anything bad to say?

im sure that he would be positive now, now that we actually are on the right path.

:D

I know - and Manning has his head tilted down toward the little piece o' crap, who's looking up at Peyton!

(Trust me, it's not photo-shopped or otherwise altered - at least not by me - I got it right from Google Images.)

If Manning tilted his head straight his eyes would be even with the top of Brees' head. So he's basically a forehead taller which for Peyton makes him what, a foot or so taller?