Im sure Ill get call stupid for this but Id sign Evans and Maybin back

Lee Evans still has tons left in the take and he would come CHEAP!

Maybin.... Well, a first round bust with possibly the right people around him he could be a rushing QB monster. Put his ass in and let him just hunt QB's. Plus, he would come cheap also...

Why not.....

Forget Evans, I think the Bills should bring back Owens.

He and Fitzpatrick had a very good connection when he was here and as long as he'd be the same guy he was when he was here, I'd welcome him back with open arms. Even if they do draft a WR at #10 I'd still bring back TO.

Edited by 1billsfan

If they were dirt cheap and we really had zero better choices, sure. But frankly I don't see how either fits that well right now.

Evans would fit better than Maybin, Maybin needs to be on a team like the Jets, not a team like the Bills.

Maybin.... Well, a first round bust with possibly the right people around him he could be a rushing QB monster. Put his ass in and let him just hunt QB's. Plus, he would come cheap also...

Why not.....

:lol:

Why not.....

Yeah, you're stupid.

Why not.....

you mean besides the fact maybin sucks?

how bout he has a first round tender on him......thats not happening.....you would have to surrender the #10 overall pick......c'mon man.

Why not.....

Lee Evans will not come back to the Bills after I took down the Evans parking sign in HAMMER'S LOT and put up the Marzouki parking sign. His feeling are hurt. Sorry Lee.

He and Fitzpatrick had a very good connection when he was here and as long as he'd be the same guy he was when he was here, I'd welcome him back with open arms. Even if they do draft a WR at #10 I'd still bring back TO.

I was just thinking this too. TO's probably still better than half the FA WR's at the start of the week - and better than all of them now.

Doubt he's got any sort of an attitude issue at this point.

I was just thinking this too. TO's probably still better than half the FA WR's at the start of the week - and better than all of them now.

He was well behaved in Buffalo, so I'd hope that TO would be considered as a one year stop gap option while the WR they draft could have some time to learn the NFL game.

Simply because you preface a stupid idea by saying it's stupid doesn't give it anymore credence among people who think about this for a few seconds.

Evans wasn't let go because poor circumstances or someone was willing to give up a 4th for him. He was let go because he did not want to be a part of what was happening with the Bills.

Maybin? Seriously? You want to waste another first round pick on him?!

Edited by jeremy2020

Why not.....

:unsure::doh::lol:

To be honest if we were trying stupid ideas :blink: I think I would rather Aaron Schobel and TO, just seem like better fits.

That is not a stupid idea. I like both of 'em. Both could be had for relatively little money, both are good players. I think TO has way more heart than Moss. How has he looked on his new team? Anyone follow the IFL (or wherever the heck he is playing?

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Simply because you preface a stupid idea by saying it's stupid doesn't give it anymore credence among people who think about this for a few seconds.

Evans wasn't let go because poor circumstances or someone was willing to give up a 4th for him. He was let go because he did not want to be a part of what was happening with the Bills.

Maybin? Seriously? You want to waste another first round pick on him?!

Evans was let go because he had dropped to #4 on the coaches' depth chart and was being paid way too much for that. With Roscoe still healthy, he and Nelson were both ahead of Evans. I still have no explanation for Jones - he does nothing for me but the coaches love him.

Let's bring back Andre Reed too. He's available too, I hear.

May in is tendered with a 1st . Sony would cost us that. So u think we should spend 2 first round draft picks on a so so de.

Ugh.

I'd take TO before I even let Lee back in the stadium let alone put on a jersey. Also had no connection with fitz.

All in all

Face palm

Evans was let go because he had dropped to #4 on the coaches' depth chart and was being paid way too much for that. With Roscoe still healthy, he and Nelson were both ahead of Evans. I still have no explanation for Jones - he does nothing for me but the coaches love him.

Jones is pretty solid in madden. Chan must play a lot. Also I got 2 firsts and a 2nd for Freddy. Why isn't this done. ALPH IS CHEAP AND BUDDY MUST BE ASLEEP.

I love T.O. . Most great players are aholes. Evans and Maybin.....turn the page. BTW, can you believe we got a 4th for Evans???!!

I think he is pretty desperate actually....

Lee Evans will not come back to the Bills after I took down the Evans parking sign in HAMMER'S LOT and put up the Marzouki parking sign. His feeling are hurt. Sorry Lee.

Is Mario changing his name when they get married?

you mean besides the fact maybin sucks?

how bout he has a first round tender on him......thats not happening.....you would have to surrender the #10 overall pick......c'mon man.

Maybe that was the issue. We already spent a #11 on Maybin; if we spent a #11 and a #10 on the same guy he MUST be really good right?

I'll admit, I hated to see Lee Evans go last year just based off his leadership, character and work in the community... I just don't believe, from a scheme standpoint, he's a good option for Gailey's offense or Fitzpatrick's strengths. Like several have stated, T.O. may be a better option assuming he'd be a team player again. Besides, there are plenty of options still out there in FA and the draft.

Maybin will not happen based off the RFA tender.. and really, I don't think he'd want to be back here. The Jets should have some interest in trying to keep him.

Why not.....

you stupid! :thumbsup:

but seriously, no to both.

Why not.....

Bring 'em into training camp. See how it goes...