Blue pants arrive next season

RTW2012

this would really be great if they do wear the Blue pants. I love the look of the blue pants and white Jerseys.

Am I the only one with no sense of humor? I find this game really annoying and juvenile.

Yes

this would really be great if they do wear the Blue pants. I love the look of the blue pants and white Jerseys.

Am I the only one with no sense of humor? I find this game really annoying and juvenile.

No- it is funny...it is a slow day in Bills Land!

I miss the days where a thread would continue on after the pixyland post. Now it just quickly turns into a long series of people saying "you got me". That said, I wonder how many people here actually have that site bookmarked.

JMO but i think it should be blue/blue at home and white/white away.

it's not like i hate different colored jerseys and pants, but it just looks soooo much better to me when they match that i dont know why it's not more common

I prefer the opposite (Blue/White, White/Blue)

It just reminds me of the early 80's Bills that I grew up watching

You aren't the only one and the thought of you and others clicking on that link.......ACTUALLY thinking it was going to be a pic of some uniform variation that hasn't been released yet..............made me click on the link so I could laugh at what you were going to see.

I mean, unless you are a noob you gotta know there is a better than 50% chance that sh*t is gonna be the green pants and not the blue.

JMO but i think it should be blue/blue at home and white/white away.

it's not like i hate different colored jerseys and pants, but it just looks soooo much better to me when they match that i dont know why it's not more common

nothing personal, but i could not disagree more.

But you say 69 in your screen name, nothing at all juvenile about that.

I miss the days where a thread would continue on after the pixyland post. Now it just quickly turns into a long series of people saying "you got me". That said, I wonder how many people here actually have that site bookmarked.

I am on my phone... He got me.. But I just laugh and go back to the thread