So up late and watched the Raiders

D521646

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that this game will very much be the test we expected last week, momentum can be a deciding factor. It looked like our rush D has greatly improved, yet we got burned on the edge 4 times again. Only one of those was due to à missed tackle. The big danger with mcfadden is edge. Contain the edge is going to be à huge factor.

Also our oline will be put to the test for real. Fitz does seem to be decent in situations like that though.

Homefield, timezone advantage and normal prep time gives us the bookie advantage, still this has tight game written allover.

Raiders dominated the AFc West last year going 6-0. The problem is they went 2-8 outside the division. Here is the reason why. Raiders played musical chairs last year at the most important position(QB( J campbell and garbagekowski) Tough for skill guys to get any chemistry with the Qb.(cable biggest blunder) Raiders didn't have a back to replace what D Mcfadden gave them when he missed a couple games due to injury.(they have thay guy now taiwan Jones) Here is another Key Raider tackles weren't that great in pass protection. When teams took away the run, Raiders had trouble moving the football through the air. Alot of key injuries at the Wr position didn't help either.

JMO I think Raiders passing offense will be alot more consistant and explosive than it was last year. Teams that load up to stop the run will be hurt by their passing game. Raiders have alot more depoth at Wr these days that they can afford to be missing a wr or two with injury. Also Raiders will start to incorporate their young talent slowly in WR Denarius moore (will get more and more playing time) RB Taiwan jones- he will play alot as his speed going to create serious mismatches. Te David Ausberry 6'4 245 4.47 (ex WR) probably won't be activated till Boss comes back as Raiders don't want to rely on two inexperience Tes ( R gordon and him)

I wouldn't read too much how raiders passing game looked against Broncos as raiders were holding alot of there weapons out as they didn't want anyone of them to get hurt with the bad weather. Also Raiders were playing it very safe as they wanted to win their first divisional game.

Could the reason be that the AFC west just wasn't very good last year?

JMO I think Raiders passing offense will be alot more consistant and explosive than it was last year. Teams that load up to stop the run will be hurt by their passing game. Raiders have alot more depoth at Wr these days that they can afford to be missing a wr or two with injury. Also Raiders will start to incorporate their young talent slowly in WR Denarius moore (will get more and more playing time) RB Taiwan jones- he will play alot as his speed going to create serious mismatches. Te David Ausberry 6'4 245 4.47 (ex WR) probably won't be activated till Boss comes back as Raiders don't want to rely on two inexperience Tes ( R gordon and him)

I wouldn't read too much how raiders passing game looked against Broncos as raiders were holding alot of there weapons out as they didn't want anyone of them to get hurt with the bad weather. Also Raiders were playing it very safe as they wanted to win their first divisional game.

How about we replace the word "think" with the word "wish"? Campbell scares no one. He's consistent: at having a passer rating of 80-85 = not going to win you the game. He may not lose it, like Orton did, but he won't win it.

Your WRs looked horrible last night. And, I noticed you left out Jacoby Ford, of "Catch and fumble on the first offensive play of the game" fame. Is he part of the depth you are talking about? :lol: Yes, Denver has some stud CBs, but still, I keep seeing Heyward-Bay falling down on a slant pattern and having the ball hit him in the face on a bounce-pass. That pretty much defined your QB/WR play. That wasn't Denver's CBs. Perhaps they are better than they showed? OK. First game, jitters, young players, etc. OK. But, to beat our DBs, they have to be much better. You don't have a TE to speak of. If you did, I might be more worried about your passing game, because of your running game, but you don't, so I refuse.

Your running game looked good....because Denver's offensive FAILs gift-wrapped it the game for it. Giving the ball away, which meant an early lead that Denver blew multiple chances to remove, meant more running from you. It isn't indicative of anything other than Kyle Orton Sucks. Being 5-14 on third down...does not mean you have a good running game. Show me 10-14 and I would agree. Instead, you guys kept getting short fields, and running the ball to kill clock. Your longest scoring drive started at your 46 yard line(for a FG). That awesome kick at halftime thing wasn't "down the field". You did not drive the ball "down the field" once. The longest "down the field" drive you had was from your 20...to your 46 yard line....so please....how about you actually prove that you can "drive the ball down the field" 1(one) time...before telling us you are going to "drive it up and down the field all day"?

Denver forgot the saying: Never wrestle with a pig, all you get is dirty, and the pig likes it. I can assure you that we will not make the same mistake WRT penalties.. You really want to give Fitz 15 free yards in penalties every drive, especially on 3rd down? Knock yourself out, buddy, don't let us stop you: perhaps this week we'll score 50.

Now let's talk our WRs. We know how good they are, we don't have to wish. We've seen them make play after play, both last year and this year. That's all there is to say. We'll see if Huff can stop Chandler(actually I am praying that you overreact to him...so that Roscoe can tear it up).

Oh, and you might want to watch our running game this weekend. You may be surprised. Especially if we get up by 2 scores, because Campbell turns it over and/or you give us half as many free penalty yards as you gave Denver.

Bottom line: if the performances I saw in both games were reversed....I wouldn't be talking about beating the Raiders. I'd be hoping my team would escape getting blown out by 21 in the first quarter.

Oakland seems to be an uber-undisciplined team and took a lot of ridiculous penalties. Campbell looked horrible....reminded me a lot of Edwards without the attempted deep incompletions...

Raiders D was flying all over the place and McFadden looked good. Overall I think we are a better team...their passing game scares noone. Stop McFadden and we should win...

right on target.

undisciplined teams suck and usually lose. remember when we would get false starts all sunday long. we would lose games

campbell is more like jp, to me, but again, sucks.

mc fadden can be stopped just like adrian p was stopped sunday and j charles and mccluster were BY US. so mcfaded will be stopped too. dareus kyle and barnett will do the job.

if we didnt stop jamal charles and mcluster on sunday, then i would be worried.

Watch the replay of that game . Denver should have been called for alot more penalties than they were, as their Oline were trying everything legal and non legal to stop Raiders dlineman. NFl wants to know why raideres had alot of unnecessary roughness plays. The frustration sometimes gets the better of you. I expect the Raiders to move it up and down the field on trhe Bills all day. The question can raiders get Tds or settle for fieldgoals. The more you hold the raiders to FGs, the better chance you have a stealing this one.

HELL NO

Raiders dominated the AFc West last year going 6-0. The problem is they went 2-8 outside the division. Here is the reason why. Raiders played musical chairs last year at the most important position(QB( J campbell and garbagekowski) Tough for skill guys to get any chemistry with the Qb.(cable biggest blunder) Raiders didn't have a back to replace what D Mcfadden gave them when he missed a couple games due to injury.(they have thay guy now taiwan Jones) Here is another Key Raider tackles weren't that great in pass protection. When teams took away the run, Raiders had trouble moving the football through the air. Alot of key injuries at the Wr position didn't help either.

do you know how retarded that sounds????

ps. normally i would have wanted the broncos to spank the crap out of the raiders. but i rooted for the raiders for one reason and one reason only. IF RAIDERS LOSE GAME 1, THEY PLAY HARD AS HELL VS BILLS, NOT WANTING TO BE DOWN 0-2. believe it or not, it makes a difference.

First off he you watched the game you know why the Raiders are going to be tough to beat. They have one of the best dlines in the game. There front four(go very deep) has ability to take over the Game. (this isn't a KC dline your facing) Bils do have some serious question on that Oline(Eric pears is starting for you). Bills let raiders dominate them in the trenches than it going to be very tough to beat the raiders. First thing bills must do is try and control R seymour and Tom Kelly as both are as tough a Dt tandem your going to see. Both do what they do to alot of teams and live in Bills backfield its going to be a long day for bills offense.

Pressre campbell it isn't as easy as it sounds. Denver pass rushing duo is as good as anyone(Dumervile and Von Miller) and Raiders kept extra guys to account for them. I don't see them keeping anyone in as they wikll be sending their full repitore out as recieving options

That not true D Mcfadden is just as effective running insidse as he is outside. (he looking to punish defenders these days. Raiders should also break out Taiwan Jones- Raiders coaches say he might be the fastest RB to mever play for the raiders. I can't wait till we see Both Jones and Mcfadden together in backfield. Both could take a swing pass and take it to the house from anywhere.

Raiders are mixing there coverage up alot more these days. MLB R Mcclain is so big and has great lengtrh its tough to throw over him. Raider Stephen Boyd is a LB/safety 4.4 that will be on the Te alot

Raiders Cbs or S Routt and C Johnson were near the top of the top Cb in burn rates last year. Raiders Dline puts so much presure on a QB(pushing the pocket right back on the Qb lap) that its hard to throw with pressure right in the Qbs face.

Now you do know raiders didn't play alot of there weapons on offense due to the weather(these guys are coming back from injury) K Boss- doubt he plays this week, Chaz Schilens 6'4 225 4.37 some say raiders best Wr, Derek hagan- a diffrent kind of wr, Louis Murphy- he out this week also, Taiwan jones(way faster than D Mcfadden who going to be someone you better account for.

I honestly see the raideres winning this game by seven points.

Hi RaiderJoe thanks for posting. I watched the game last night and the Raiders DLine does look good. Your Oline was manhandling Denver. Our DLine is much bigger than Denver's so it will be interesting to see the matchup. McFadden and Reece look strong and tough. Our LB's are going to need a hot tub after this game. Sealing the edges will be crucial to stop the running game.

This is going to be a tough fought game. It is going to be very close I think. 3 points or less will win this game.

My prediction is 31 - 28 Bills.

Hi RaiderJoe thanks for posting. I watched the game last night and the Raiders DLine does look good. Your Oline was manhandling Denver. Our DLine is much bigger than Denver's so it will be interesting to see the matchup. McFadden and Reece look strong and tough. Our LB's are going to need a hot tub after this game. Sealing the edges will be crucial to stop the running game.

This is going to be a tough fought game. It is going to be very close I think. 3 points or less will win this game.

My prediction is 31 - 28 Bills.

what????

our offense is better

our defense is better

our team is more diciplined

our qb is way better

to me, their only edge is on special teams. they have 6 of the fastest guys in the nfl. or something like that.

its going to look like

30-17 bills

35 17 Bills

42 38 Bills over Pat-thetics!!!

I hope the Bills aren't looking past the Raiders and ahead to the Pats like a lot of posters on TBD seem to be doing.

**That said....Bills 35 Raiders 17 - Fitz goes off again and throws 3 TDs/350 yds, setting the stage for the biggest game in recent Bills history against the Pats. - The Bills lock down Campbell with a few sacks but struggle to shut down the Raiders run game**

Undisciplined 15 penalties for 131 yards, that is what I'm getting at. That and you will be in hostile territory with less prep time. Little things like that make the difference in a close game.

I like Raiders kicking game better than Bills( Jankowski and Lechler) I admit i really don't know who Bills kicker and punter is. That might be a bigger diffrence in a close game.

I like Raiders kicking game better than Bills( Jankowski and Lechler) I admit i really don't know who Bills kicker and punter is.

I was waiting for you to top the "Raiders held a lot of their weapons out because they didn't want them to get hurt" line. You just did.

Janikowski and Lechler are very good. Lindell and Moorman are no slouches themselves.

I like Raiders kicking game better than Bills( Jankowski and Lechler) I admit i really don't know who Bills kicker and punter is. That might be a bigger diffrence in a close game.

There seem to be some similarities between the Bills and Raiders in that they both suck at drafting top picks, both have good kicking games (so much game experience - right?), appear to not have franchise QBs and both owners are older than dirt.

One thing is that the AFC East is much stronger than the West. Not that this means that the Bills will win, but my guess is that the Bills might be the better all around team.

Raider Joe, you have had almost as many whiffs as us at QB...who was the last good Raider QB - Gannon?

Lets be fair, Bills fans.

Janikowski and Lechler are each in the top 3 at their positions, and the two of them together are, for sure, the best tandem in the league.

But with the new kickoff rule, Janikowski's huge leg is minimized. And with the 100 yards in Penalties that the Raiders spot every team before kickoff, I'm not worried about the kicking game at all.

Stop the run. Let Jason Campbell try to beat us, and we should be fine.

How about we replace the word "think" with the word "wish"? Campbell scares no one. He's consistent: at having a passer rating of 80-85 = not going to win you the game. He may not lose it, like Orton did, but he won't win it.

Your WRs looked horrible last night. And, I noticed you left out Jacoby Ford, of "Catch and fumble on the first offensive play of the game" fame. Is he part of the depth you are talking about? :lol: Yes, Denver has some stud CBs, but still, I keep seeing Heyward-Bay falling down on a slant pattern and having the ball hit him in the face on a bounce-pass. That pretty much defined your QB/WR play. That wasn't Denver's CBs. Perhaps they are better than they showed? OK. First game, jitters, young players, etc. OK. But, to beat our DBs, they have to be much better. You don't have a TE to speak of. If you did, I might be more worried about your passing game, because of your running game, but you don't, so I refuse.

Your running game looked good....because Denver's offensive FAILs gift-wrapped it the game for it. Giving the ball away, which meant an early lead that Denver blew multiple chances to remove, meant more running from you. It isn't indicative of anything other than Kyle Orton Sucks. Being 5-14 on third down...does not mean you have a good running game. Show me 10-14 and I would agree. Instead, you guys kept getting short fields, and running the ball to kill clock. Your longest scoring drive started at your 46 yard line(for a FG). That awesome kick at halftime thing wasn't "down the field". You did not drive the ball "down the field" once. The longest "down the field" drive you had was from your 20...to your 46 yard line....so please....how about you actually prove that you can "drive the ball down the field" 1(one) time...before telling us you are going to "drive it up and down the field all day"?

Denver forgot the saying: Never wrestle with a pig, all you get is dirty, and the pig likes it. I can assure you that we will not make the same mistake WRT penalties.. You really want to give Fitz 15 free yards in penalties every drive, especially on 3rd down? Knock yourself out, buddy, don't let us stop you: perhaps this week we'll score 50.

Now let's talk our WRs. We know how good they are, we don't have to wish. We've seen them make play after play, both last year and this year. That's all there is to say. We'll see if Huff can stop Chandler(actually I am praying that you overreact to him...so that Roscoe can tear it up).

Oh, and you might want to watch our running game this weekend. You may be surprised. Especially if we get up by 2 scores, because Campbell turns it over and/or you give us half as many free penalty yards as you gave Denver.

Bottom line: if the performances I saw in both games were reversed....I wouldn't be talking about beating the Raiders. I'd be hoping my team would escape getting blown out by 21 in the first quarter.

Ok, so I braved the late night game and watched the Raiders closely, and I have a few thoughts on what we need to do to beat them. IN no particular order.

1. Pressure Campbell - We should be able to do this effectively = win

2. Plug up the holes inside with Our DT's and win the edge - McFadden runs more for the edge than inside and this is where we need to stop him = win/loss

3. Dicipline - Raiders looked young and undiciplined last night, and this is a big plus for us, if we stay as diciplined as in the KC game. = win

4. TE's will be big in this game as they were in KC. Move the ball around and we will be fine = win

5. One on one our CB's match up well with the Raiders, WR's. This will give us a lot more options with strong nickle packages. = win

6. Solid tackling will win the day. = win

7. Turnovers. Keep them down, and we = win

I didn't see anything last night from Oakland that particularily scared me, other than the Reece/McFadden combo, but I think we have the personell that can take them on. We just need to execute.

My predicition is a Bills win. 27 - 14

Bills 2 - 0 Vs. New England!

Don't ask me how we beat NE, I have no frigging idea.. LOL

Tim-

Run more than your opponent.

Win the take-away keep-away.

Play inspired special teams.

Watch the replay of that game . Denver should have been called for alot more penalties than they were, as their Oline were trying everything legal and non legal to stop Raiders dlineman. NFl wants to know why raideres had alot of unnecessary roughness plays. The frustration sometimes gets the better of you. I expect the Raiders to move it up and down the field on trhe Bills all day. The question can raiders get Tds or settle for fieldgoals. The more you hold the raiders to FGs, the better chance you have a stealing this one.

I've seen some good play from the Raiders, in preseason and last night. They have the potential to dominate on the lines, which would certainly help them "move it up and down the field on the Bills all day".

On the other hand, I think KC came into last week's game expecting to move it up and down the field on the Bills all day. If they do a bit too much expecting, well hey.

Yeah, but who's gonna throw them the ball?

I think that this game will very much be the test we expected last week, momentum can be a deciding factor. It looked like our rush D has greatly improved, yet we got burned on the edge 4 times again. Only one of those was due to à missed tackle. The big danger with mcfadden is edge. Contain the edge is going to be à huge factor.

Also our oline will be put to the test for real. Fitz does seem to be decent in situations like that though.

Homefield, timezone advantage and normal prep time gives us the bookie advantage, still this has tight game written allover.

Kelsay = REAL edge liability!!!!

Campbell doesn't make too many mistakes but like an average QB he doesn't make too many dynamic plays either. Their running attack is very good but I think that if we really gameplan and commit to stopping it we can contain the Raiders ground attack.

What concerns me is the offense. Will they put up the points? I think that we will win 24-14. The Bills will be jacked for the home opener and the Raiders lack of discipline will break the game open in a key area. The Raiders hang tough but the Bills come out on top.

It seems like a good match up but a winnable one for the Bills. If they can get an early lead and get the crowd excited and noisy the Faders will cost themselves penalties (after watching yesterday they will anyway). Frankly, they made a bad decision and kept the wrong QB this year, Cinnci will be better for that miscalculation. Campbell really looks inconsistent and rattle-able. They can use the FB as TE some so I would expect they will try to use that. Also the backs can catch but I think we have improved our LBs and safety coverage and maybe this trying to attack a perceived weakness on our team could cost them TO wise.

They can run and will try against us but if we get out to an early lead I think it will cause minimal damage. Look for us to use a very even attack again and maybe some gadgetry against an over aggressive defense.

IMO winning TOP,STs and TOs are the keys to this game anygame really, but this one because they are not particularly explosive on offensive. I think we can and will be and our defense will be mostly solid. Even if they have a 100 yard runner we should win.

i dont see this being a blow out

i see this being a tough game, it will come down to the o-line for both teams

This is a team i rate our o-line over, if we can generate a pass rush that can get too Campbell and if Dareus and Williams can be mosters inside than. We will stop there offense.

If we leave in someone to help the o-line i think we can easily account for them

Bills 28

Raiders 17

Raiders D-Line ate Denver up all game. Denver's rookie tackle got abused, and their other young guys on the interior weren't much better. Denver took a ton of false start and holding penalties which fequently forced them into passing situations, not to mention playing from behind the whole game. Denver only attempted 12 carries, with poor results. Knowshon and McGahee both struggled to hold on to the ball too. I'm not sure what can be gleaned from last night's game as Denver got manhandled and still almost won, despite their turnovers and a blocked punt.

expect gailey to counter this with a spread attack again and draw plays with FJ, until they have to respect the pass enough to only put 7 in the box. then we'll move back to a single back or I.

Okay Raiders passing game look lousy in Denver. You don't think the weather(very bad) , Raiders kept some of there big offense weapons on the side that had any little injury( Chaz schilens, D Hagan, and Taiwan Jones), and the fact that Denver has two pass rushers that can wreak havoc on any offense. (dumervile and V Miller) I don't care how bad a opponet is or the mismatches one team has over another, when your talking about divisional games those always are a war.

I guarantee your going to see alot better production from Raiders Wr corp this week. Raiders skill position might be young but its very talented also. (with one of your starting cbs out thats going to be a serious problem)

I don't really care what you did in the running game against chiefs(everyone does the same thing) Your delusional if you think Raiders Dline is on the same level as the Chiefs. Your looking at one of the best Dline in the game.

Again im not talking smack but looking at your oline versus raiders dline thats a big big advantage for the raiders.( I don't see what matchup there that bills should fel good about)

You can only double team one Raider DT. The other DT going to be living in your backfield. Eric Pears is not blocking any of Raiders DE. (Have to remember Raiders are very familiar with him he was once a raider scrub

First off your Wr can be pretty good but Raiders starting Cbs aren't too shabby themselve.(S Routt and c Johnson)

Go look up 2010 cb burn rates in the nFl last year,both were up there with the best last year. You can have good wr but if Raiders are dominating the line of scrimmage. Throwing Your olineman back right in to your QB lap than just how effective will that Wr corp be.

This game was on a neutral field Raiders easy win this game by 14 points. Raiders are making that long trip across the country with a very early start time(haven't done to well in thoise games) This game will be a nailbiter.

Edited by Raiderjoe

Your delusional if you think Raiders Dline is on the same level as the Chiefs. Your looking at one of the best Dline in the game.

Again im not talking smack but looking at your oline versus raiders dline thats a big big advantage for the raiders.( I don't see what matchup there that bills should fel good about)

Well, you are, actually (talking smack) but I don't think we mind.

We all hope the same attitude is running rampant through Oakland's locker room :devil:

The Raiders had quality on OL and DL last year (7th in the league in CHFF "Hogs Index", both sides). We didn't.

That was last year. This is this year. On paper, it's a matchup that favors the Raiders.

Football is played on turf or grass.

The Raiders dominated Denver on both sides of the line Monday night. If the Bills allow them to come into their house and do likewise, we are in trouble.

Fitz is accustomed to making it work behind a sieve-like OL, and Freddy is used to gaining 4 yds with little help from his line. So we'll see.

Should be a good game!

Easily win by 14 on a neutral field? Wow... didn't realize the Raiders were that good (or the Bills were that bad). We have a team that's taken multiple playoff teams to the last minute last year, and this year looks to be improved... but the Raiders would get an easy win on them. You *were* being objective, not so much anymore.

Oh well, no respect for the Bills until they are consistent winners.

Go Bills :)

We need to watch their RB. As long as we take Campbell off his rhythm and force them to run we will have no problem on defense. I am concerned about how the defense looks mean. They have a Pro Bowl defensive lineman. Again these guys dont look disciplined so I hope they get confused at the Ralph. Im assuming since we didnt see the Bills run one screen play last week that their will be some of those types of plays and some misdirection runs. But I bet Chan hasnt shown anything on film to NE yet. He's saving some plays for them Im sure. We should beat the Raiders.

Okay Raiders passing game look lousy in Denver. You don't think the weather(very bad) , Raiders kept some of there big offense weapons on the side that had any little injury( Chaz schilens, D Hagan, and Taiwan Jones), and the fact that Denver has two pass rushers that can wreak havoc on any offense. (dumervile and V Miller) I don't care how bad a opponet is or the mismatches one team has over another, when your talking about divisional games those always are a war.

I guarantee your going to see alot better production from Raiders Wr corp this week. Raiders skill position might be young but its very talented also. (with one of your starting cbs out thats going to be a serious problem)

I don't really care what you did in the running game against chiefs(everyone does the same thing) Your delusional if you think Raiders Dline is on the same level as the Chiefs. Your looking at one of the best Dline in the game.

You can only double team one Raider DT. The other DT going to be living in your backfield. Eric Pears is not blocking any of Raiders DE. (Have to remember Raiders are very familiar with him he was once a raider scrub

First off your Wr can be pretty good but Raiders starting Cbs aren't too shabby themselve.(S Routt and c Johnson)

Go look up 2010 cb burn rates in the nFl last year,both were up there with the best last year. You can have good wr but if Raiders are dominating the line of scrimmage. Throwing Your olineman back right in to your QB lap than just how effective will that Wr corp be.

This game was on a neutral field Raiders easy win this game by 14 points. Raiders are making that long trip across the country with a very early start time(haven't done to well in thoise games) This game will be a nailbiter.

You're delusional, dude. Seriously delusional.

The only 'nail-biter' aspect of this game is guessing how many different Bills will score, how many takeaways and forced fumbles the Bills defense and special teams will get, and whether Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw 5 TD passes, or six.

Otherwise, this game is over before your boys ever leave Alameda.

TOTAL DOMINATION

Buffalo Bills 53

ChokeLand Raiders 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

post-2970-060873700 1316005996_thumb.jpeg

Well, you are, actually (talking smack) but I don't think we mind.

We all hope the same attitude is running rampant through Oakland's locker room :devil:

The Raiders had quality on OL and DL last year (7th in the league in CHFF "Hogs Index", both sides). We didn't.

That was last year. This is this year. On paper, it's a matchup that favors the Raiders.

Football is played on turf or grass.

The Raiders dominated Denver on both sides of the line Monday night. If the Bills allow them to come into their house and do likewise, we are in trouble.

Fitz is accustomed to making it work behind a sieve-like OL, and Freddy is used to gaining 4 yds with little help from his line. So we'll see.

Should be a good game!

It wasn't smack you look at who you start on the oline(One was a Raider reject Eric Pears buried on raiders depth chart) versus Raiders Dline. It a big big advantage for the Raider. The game of football in any league is won and lost in the trenches.

I think your severly underrating Raiders wr corp and skill positions. Its true they probably will be missing some key guys still( Louis Murphy K Boss and Jacoby Ford- hammy which isn't good for a guy that relies on speed)

Still Raiders are going to move the football through the air on the bills there isn't a doubt in my mind. This isn't last year as raiders do have alot of WR depth this year. Your making too many generalization about raiders passing gamwe off one game. Thats a big mistake on your part. Raiders have so many players that are serious matchup problems for a defense.

You can bet Raiders will play alot of two TE formations against your 3-4. All three raiders Te will be actived this week.(boss dosen't play this week either) They have alot of guys that can be matchup problems there. David Ausberry(didn't play against Broncos) ex college wr 6'4 245 4.47 and David Gordon 6'4 265 4.64 - but still raw reciever who a very good blocker.

You're delusional, dude. Seriously delusional.

The only 'nail-biter' aspect of this game is guessing how many different Bills will score, how many takeaways and forced fumbles the Bills defense and special teams will get, and whether Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw 5 TD passes, or six.

Otherwise, this game is over before your boys ever leave Alameda.

TOTAL DOMINATION

Buffalo Bills 53

ChokeLand Raiders 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Thats all fine thinking thats the way its going to be. Lets see after the game what you think. I guarntee you have a diffrent opinion of Raiders after this game.

It wasn't smack you look at who you start on the oline(One was a Raider reject Eric Pears buried on raiders depth chart) versus Raiders Dline. It a big big advantage for the Raider. The game of football in any league is won and lost in the trenches.

I think your severly underrating Raiders wr corp and skill positions. Its true they probably will be missing some key guys still( Louis Murphy K Boss and Jacoby Ford- hammy which isn't good for a guy that relies on speed)

Still Raiders are going to move the football through the air on the bills there isn't a doubt in my mind. This isn't last year as raiders do have alot of WR depth this year. Your making too many generalization about raiders passing gamwe off one game. Thats a big mistake on your part. Raiders have so many players that are serious matchup problems for a defense.

You can bet Raiders will play alot of two TE formations against your 3-4. All three raiders Te will be actived this week.(boss dosen't play this week either) They have alot of guys that can be matchup problems there. David Ausberry(didn't play against Broncos) ex college wr 6'4 245 4.47 and David Gordon 6'4 265 4.64 - but still raw reciever who a very good blocker.

Only one problem with your gidiness over the Raiders passing game - Jason Campbell. I watched this shmuck play in DC and he is mediocre at best. A turnover machine when the pressure is on. Stop the run and the Raiders are in trouble. I expect a tough game, but the Bills will get ahead and then its game over. 24-13 Bills.

:lol: Dude you are seriously delusional if you think anyone is throwing this offensive line back. The interior oline does not get pushed around period. The only way to get after Fitz is from the edge, so go ahead and try to exploit Pears. We'll have a TE or a running back chipping your edge rushers out of the play every time.