2011 Buffalo Bills schedule

Scrappy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1Sun, Sept. 11at Kansas City ChiefsCBS1 p.m.2Sun, Sept. 18vs. Oakland RaidersCBS1 p.m.3Sun, Sept. 25vs. New England PatriotsCBS1 p.m.4Sun, Oct. 2at Cincinnati BengalsCBS1 p.m.5Sun, Oct. 9vs. Philadelphia EaglesFOX1 p.m.6Sun, Oct. 16at New York GiantsCBS1 p.m.7Bye8Sun, Oct. 30vs. Washington RedskinsFOX4:05 p.m.9Sun, Nov. 6vs. New York JetsCBS1 p.m.10Sun, Nov. 13at Dallas CowboysCBS1 p.m.11Sun, Nov. 20at Miami DolphinsCBS1 p.m.12Sun, Nov. 27at New York JetsCBS1 p.m.13Sun, Dec. 4vs. Tennessee TitansCBS1 p.m.14Sun, Dec. 11at San Diego ChargersCBS4:15 p.m.15Sun, Dec. 18vs. Miami DolphinsCBS1 p.m.16Sat, Dec. 24vs. Denver BroncosCBS1 p.m.17Sun, Jan. 1at New England PatriotsCBS1 p.m. WkDateMatchupTime

@KC- Loss

Oak- Win

Pats- Loss

@Cinci-Win

Philly-Loss

@NYG-Loss

Wash-Win

NYJ-Loss

@Dallas-Loss

@Miami-Win

@NYJ -Loss

Tenn-Loss

@SD-Loss

Miami-Loss

Denver-Win

@NE-Loss

5-11 pre-draft in my book

Edited by NewEra

Two UB/Bills double-header weekends: Sep 24 vs UCONN, Oct 8 vs Ohio U. NHL season will likely start that weekend as well so there could be a Sabres game in the mix.

PTR

Sabres will be in Europe the first few weeks of the season, I believe...

Wow - I'm really looking forward to this! Love the schedule app on BuffaloBills.com, well done.

A few immediate thoughts:

- Week 2 home opener against the RAIDERS! Ah-mazing. I will be at that game with a crew from VT, guaranteed.

- Bummed that there is no prime time games. Guess we have to earn that this year though.

- Glad we play a non-conference team in Toronto

- I feel like we'll have a good shot in those first half games, we could have a good record going into the bye. Maybe! :D

- Dolphins at Buffalo in December. Proper.

- Interesting that we play the Jets twice in 4 weeks with the Dolphins thrown in. That'll be a telling time.

- I love, love, love that we close against the Pats in NE. Allow yourself a moment of optimism (or illusion) and just imagine... :beer:

Overall I really like it. Definitely some games I want to be at and some out of towners I can't wait to see! Now let's get this labor deal done and get the GAME ON!

Usually I can't wait for the schedule, so I can start booking cheap flights (from Dallas). This year with the strike/lockout issue and the $150 flight change penalty I think I need to wait for some sort of resolution prior to book.

Home opener I'm guessing - Oct 9th - hopefully still warm out then.

1Sun, Sept. 11at Kansas City ChiefsCBS1 p.m.2Sun, Sept. 18vs. Oakland RaidersCBS1 p.m.3Sun, Sept. 25vs. New England PatriotsCBS1 p.m.4Sun, Oct. 2at Cincinnati BengalsCBS1 p.m.5Sun, Oct. 9vs. Philadelphia EaglesFOX1 p.m.6Sun, Oct. 16at New York GiantsCBS1 p.m.7Bye8Sun, Oct. 30vs. Washington RedskinsFOX4:05 p.m.9Sun, Nov. 6vs. New York JetsCBS1 p.m.10Sun, Nov. 13at Dallas CowboysCBS1 p.m.11Sun, Nov. 20at Miami DolphinsCBS1 p.m.12Sun, Nov. 27at New York JetsCBS1 p.m.13Sun, Dec. 4vs. Tennessee TitansCBS1 p.m.14Sun, Dec. 11at San Diego ChargersCBS4:15 p.m.15Sun, Dec. 18vs. Miami DolphinsCBS1 p.m.16Sat, Dec. 24vs. Denver BroncosCBS1 p.m.17Sun, Jan. 1at New England PatriotsCBS1 p.m. WkDateMatchupTime

@KC- Loss

Oak- Win

Pats- Loss

@Cinci-Win

Philly-Loss

@NYG-Loss

Wash-Win

NYJ-Loss

@Dallas-Loss

@Miami-Win

@NYJ -Loss

Tenn-Loss

@SD-Loss

Miami-Loss

Denver-Win

@NE-Loss

5-12 pre-draft in my book

Assuming we upgrade run D:

@KC- Loss

Oak- Win

Pats- Loss

@Cinci-Win

Philly-Loss

@NYG-Loss

Wash-Win

NYJ-Win

@Dallas-Loss

@Miami-Loss

@NYJ -Loss

Tenn-Win

@SD-Loss

Miami-Win

Denver-Loss

@NE-Win

7 and 9!

Edited by MotownBillsFan

3 straight road games in November?

When was the last time the Bills or any NFL team had a stretch like that?

Closest I could find in recent years for the Bills was in 2004 they played two road games, one home game, then two more road games. So in a span of five weeks, only one home game.

Now, there was a stretch of three road games in 2001, but that was due to the games being moved in Sept to the end of the season.

I didn't look back any further than that.

3 straight road games in November?

When was the last time the Bills or any NFL team had a stretch like that?

Not sure about November, but there are 7 teams this season with three game road trips. They just showed a graphic on NFLN as I was reading this :D

@KC- Loss

Oak- Win

Pats- Loss

@Cinci-Win

Philly-Loss

@NYG-Win: Upset alert

Wash-Win

NYJ-Loss

@Dallas-Loss

@Miami-Loss

@NYJ -Loss

Tenn-Loss

@SD-Loss

Miami-Win

Denver-Win

@NE-Loss

6-10, I just don't see us finishing much better than last year.

@KC: Loss

Oak: Loss

Pats: Loss

@Cinci: Win

Philly: Loss

@NYG-Win: Loss

Wash: Win

NYJ: Loss

@Dallas: Loss

@Miami: Loss

@NYJ: Loss

Tenn: Loss

@SD: Loss

Miami: Win

Denver: Win

@NE: Loss

4-12

2 late season wins knock the Bills out of position to draft Luck

@KC- Loss

Oak- Win

Pats- Loss

@Cinci-Win

Philly-Loss

@NYG-Loss

Wash-Win

NYJ-Loss

@Dallas-Loss

@Miami-Win

@NYJ -Loss

Tenn-Loss

@SD-Loss

Miami-Loss

Denver-Win

@NE-Loss

5-12 pre-draft in my book

I'm trying to be an optimist here so I went 7-9...but most likely it'll be 6-10 IMO..

Wins

Oakland (H)

Cincy (A)

Wash (at Toronto)

Dallas (A)

Tenn (H)

Miami (H)

Denver (H)

Some interesting things with my prediction would be that the Bills would actually have a 5-3 record at home (even though I'm reluctant to include Toronto as a home game!) Of my list of 7 wins, probably the toughest win would be on the road at Dallas! Not because Dallas may be slightly better than the Bills, but more so because it's a difficult venue to play in and our history isn't too good against the Cowboys! The most winnable game I have as a loss would be at home against the Jets as we often take one game against the Jets and although they are a better football club we could take the home game!

After starting the season with a dismal 2-4 record I have the Bills 5-5 in the final 10 games of the season (providing there is a 16 game season!)

If the Bills are going to make a New Year's resolution as a team for 2012 they could start by beating New England on New Years day! What a opportunity and good sign that we are headed in the right direction as a organization if we could pull that off! It may work in our favor that the Patriots may be resting their players if they have everything clinched for the playoffs by the time we play in New England.

It's nice finally to have a home game late in the Season against Miami! I'll be hoping for snow that day even though Ricky Williams has ran wild on us before in the snow! (That's if Ricky is still on the Dolphins squad, and isn't smoking some wacky tobacco and singing kumbahyah by then!)I still like my chances in that game!

Edited by tonyjustbcuz