Sure Miami fans are pissed at Poyer!

Dafan

Regardless of who's event it was...he didn't have to say anything.  If a Bills player (who just signed from another team) said their previous QB was best in the league, fans here would be readying fir a lynching.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

I'm not sure that Josh Allen is the best QB in the league, but there not much doubt about him being better than Tua.  The old saying is, "The best ability is availability."

Between the two of them, Josh Allen is an iron man and Tua is likely one more concussion away from the end of his career.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Watching the clips of him from the game, I had to keep reminding myself he’s not on our team.

It was time, but he’s an absolute legend.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dafan said:

Regardless of who's event it was...he didn't have to say anything.  If a Bills player (who just signed from another team) said their previous QB was best in the league, fans here would be readying fir a lynching.

Yeah but that’s just because we all know it’s false 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I'm not sure that Josh Allen is the best QB in the league, but there not much doubt about him being better than Tua.  The old saying is, "The best ability is availability."

Between the two of them, Josh Allen is an iron man and Tua is likely one more concussion away from the end of his career.

Did he miss a snap in 2023?  I don't think so.  Burrow has missed more games than Tua has.  

Let them be pissed who cares ! The truth hurts if they can't see it it's on them & Josh will once again prove it to them this season when the Bills own them .

GO BILLS !!!! 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Is there a Dolphins fan out there who doesn't think Allen is better than Tua? If so, what are they smoking?

I mean Tua did make the Pro Bowl over Josh last year 😂

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

You'd be very surprised.  Dolphins fans are one of the most delusional in all of sports.

My favorite name for them is the whine and cheese crowd... they have never been a serious football fan base.

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

I mean Tua did make the Pro Bowl over Josh last year 😂

Lamar did win a second MVP last season as well, so he must be better than Josh. CLEARLY. 🙃

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You'd be very surprised.  Dolphins fans are one of the most delusional in all of sports.

8 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

My favorite name for them is the whine and cheese crowd... they have never been a serious football fan base.

I don’t know how old either of you are, but the Dolphins were one of the most popular teams of the 70s and 80s…right up there with the Cowboys and Steelers.  Their fan base is “legitimate” but has suffered over the past 20 years with their lackluster play.  The younger component of the fan base is indeed delusional, but the national media feeds this by hyping the Fish every preseason as a team to watch.

Anyway — as a fan growing up in the 70s and celebrating the end of that drought, I still despise this franchise more than any other.  Including the Pats***.

• Like (+1) 9