[Name Only Title] Chad Kelly

I'm not sure if this up set's Jim Kelly or not? His nephew Chad has been suspended for 9 games with the Toronto Argonauts, for sexual harassment again. Why can't this guy figure this out on his own. Once was bad enough, but twice...wow.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I know just the name titles are frowned upon, but I didn't really need anything else, just immediatly was like "well this isn't going to be good."

It's either nothing good or "should we kick the tires?"

They are the two Chad Kelly threads forever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rocky61 said:

I'm not sure if this up set's Jim Kelly or not? His nephew Chad has been suspended for 9 games with the Toronto Argonauts, for sexual harassment again. Why can't this guy figure this out on his own. Once was bad enough, but twice...wow.

I think it's still stemming from the same incident, a lawsuit filed by a former S&C coach for the Argonauts alleging sexual harassment by Kelly and wrongful dismissal by the Argonauts afterwards.

It's not just a 9 game suspension - he's got to undergo "confidential assessments by an independent expert and attend mandatory counselling sessions conducted by a gender-based violence expert. Both must be satisfactorily completed before the CFL will consider Kelly's reinstatement and it reserves the right to modify his discipline."

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It's either nothing good or "should we kick the tires?"

They are the two Chad Kelly threads forever.

Well....should we kick the tires?  *ducking*

Edited by Beck Water

2 hours ago, rocky61 said:

Old news. Actually very old news.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I pine for the day when we no longer have to discuss this person.

I felt that way about Flutie back in the day... sure he comes up every once in a while, but thankfully Josh came along.

I have an idea 💡

Lets all just pretend the Chadster doesn’t exist and never post about him ever again, what say all? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

10 hours ago, rocky61 said:

I think “he needs to figure it out” phase is done with him. He’s what, 30? He’s just a trash human being. 

11 hours ago, rocky61 said:

What Kills me is how you know Jim has tried to help Chad.  It's gotta break the whole family's heart.

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I know just the name titles are frowned upon, but I didn't really need anything else, just immediatly was like "well this isn't going to be good."

It's sad isn't it

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.