Should Bills Mafia invite Jason Kelce to the week 11 game

no. they're douchebags.

Travis Pfizer-Swift and Jason Kelsey are the worst.

THem in a barrel with Brittany and Jackson should be thrown into the pit.

taytay can come keep me company.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who is this "Bills Mafia" spokesperson and why does he need to invite someone to come to a game? It's a free country and if someone wants to come to a game they simply need to check Ticketmaster.

He wouldn't want to show up uninvited.  That would just be rude.

The psychological effects of Jason Kelce attending his brother's football game at the invitation of a loosely affiliated and leaderless fan club cannot possibly be understated.  

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He wouldn't want to show up uninvited.  That would just be rude.

The psychological effects of Jason Kelce attending his brother's football game at the invitation of a loosely affiliated and leaderless fan club cannot possibly be understated.  

Kelce got all the attention he was craving, especially thinking his playing career is ending, he only retired twice.  Attention ***** to keep relevant.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Dude seems like a good guy. Always seems like he's ready to party. He may be here anyway being I think he lives in or near Philly. And the dude did help raise some cash for the Patricia Allen Fund at OCH. 

But I'm not inviting him to the game to root in his brother. I'll invite him up for the home opener, though. He can crash on the couch. 

No. You invite him to see his brother lose.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

He may just show up without an invite.

If he wants to come, he can pay the StubHub fees just like I do. 

But I am curious….were we thinking an E-Invite or something more traditional with a classic font and an RSVP card. Don’t go cheap on the paper stock, we don’t want to make a bad first impression!  I’m assuming a plus one would be expected, right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

If he wants to come, he can pay the StubHub fees just like I do. 

But I am curious….were we thinking an E-Invite or something more traditional with a classic font and an RSVP card. Don’t go cheap on the paper stock, we don’t want to make a bad first impression!  I’m assuming a plus one would be expected, right? 

My original though send an email to his and travis's pod cast, watch/listen to him read it.  And see where it goes.

Yes im bored and this was just a fun discussion to have....***** lets involve pat mcafee too and see how far down this rabbit hole we can go

Give me Jason Kelce on TV all day.

Going to be far more preferable seeing him everywhere than hearing about how JJ Watt is seriously considering coming back for the Texans - just needs to see they’ll be in the playoffs and he has appropriate amount of camera time.  

Going to be one the most annoying parts of the season.  

There isn’t a game on the schedule I want to win more than at Houston.