Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

2 minutes ago, Calidiehard said:

Not a sun beating down on us middle of the day game. 

Still. Division opponents on the road are not easy... lol. Especially on a short week.

2022 at Miami- loss

2022 at jets with Zach Wilson- loss

2022 at pats- comfortable win

2023 at jets with Zach Wilson- loss

2023 at pats- loss🤢

2023 at a very banged up Miami team- very close 21-14 with the help of a punt return TD

I just don't understand how anyone could think at Miami on a short week is an easy game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Still. Division opponents on the road are not easy... lol. Especially on a short week.

2022 at Miami- loss

2023 at pats- loss🤢

2023 at a very banged up Miami team- very close 21-14 with the help of a punt return TD

I just don't understand how anyone could think at Miami on a short week is an easy game.

No games are easy.  But let’s get them while Chubb and Philips are not ready.  And their D is still figuring things out.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Isn't it kind of a short week for them too? I mean, we both play Sunday. Plus it's Week 2 so we shouldn't be too tired yet lol

Yeah and we'll have plenty of time to game plan before the season starts. It's not like they won't know what McDaniel wants to do before the season starts.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No games are easy.  But let’s get them while Chubb and Philips are not ready.  And their D is still figuring things out.  

Oh I agree don't get me wrong I'm not betting the bills are gonna lose.

But easy game? lol.

Assuming both teams win week 1 with no major injuries, The spread will be -3 max

Every year for the last 30+ yrs my brother and I have gone back to Buffalo to take my Dad to a game closest to his bday 10/4.  This was the worst schedule for that I can ever remember.  Did get in right away on TM and got my tix for 10/20 👍

54 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Lazy scheduling for our final 3 games. At least we have no international crap and a bye week between KC & SF.  The early part is brutal, especially 3 straight away games with Ravens, Texans & Jest.

Opening against the Crappy cards is good. Get those 3 road games out of the way and it could be a good start.

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Haven't seen this posted yet.

Bills Preseason Schedule:

August 10 Vs. Bears 1pm

August 17 @ Steelers 7pm

August 24 Vs. Panthers 1pm

Those are must see spectacles 

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

2022 at Miami- loss

2023 at pats- loss🤢

Um, what are you talking about? Both teams had exactly identical rest going into these games. And why does Harty's punt return serve as a negative?

Brutal schedule. We don’t know how good this version of the Bills will be, but I could see them having a down season, missing the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

2022 at Miami- loss

2023 at pats- loss🤢

yup.  They usually play us tough. Won’t be easy… but I think we’ll start off the season 2-0!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Why do we always get screwed by the NFL?

- No early season west coast games when the team is still fresh

- No west coast games either side of the bye OR on a weekend after a TNF game

- three consecutive road games in the first six weeks

- no road games either side of the bye when you would prefer to travel at least once and take advantage of the long break - why couldn't the three game road stretch be scheduled around the bye?

F*** you, NFL!