Rd 5, Pick 141: C Sedrick Van Pran-Granger

Just now, Blank Stare said:

Good with this. Mitch gone, and guys on the panel seem to think he can start day one. 

He probably won’t because the way McDermott is with rookies. But I think he could and he prolly will at some point this year 

It’s crazy how Beane seems to have gone most pressing need with each pick.

Some will say but what about WR? We went there first. We have other needs. We’ll take another WR before the day is done. We needed a C. End of story.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sirius xm NFL loves it. Just said he's gonna end up starting this year. 44 starts, big games.

Said that he switched two very different QBs and styles play that it was impressive that he could communicate, lead, and call plays with both is admirable.

Love this pick. Physical player. Starting to notice a trend these last 2 drafts yet? If he eventually starts...him next to Torrence will blow open some holes in the run game.

With the DT position being so deep with impact players these days this is exactly the type of OL that needs to be built. No more finesse. Strength up the middle bof the OL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Let me get the armchair GM hot take comment out of the way

“But I wanted a WR and I saw Rice once in a college football game and he made a nice play, so Beane is a moron for not drafting him. Now we don’t have a #1 WR because of this. Buffalo shouldn’t ever draft a defensive player again. Beane is the worst GM EVER! Now we will NEVER win a super bowl”

And we lucked into the playoffs in 2016!!

ESPN guys cheerlead every pick usually, but they’ve been really high on the Bills picks and just waxed poetic about Van Pran. 

Lots of chatter that he could start this year.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3