Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

7 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Jets by far have the best overall roster in the AFCE. If they stay healthy, they should be really good. They’ve had a solid draft.

The Jets have a lot of big names on the roster but their fundamentals are always bad. They have a 41 year old QB coming off an Achilles tear…

8 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Bishop will be better. Let them have our scraps for once.

Except Bishop will be expected to be an impactful starter for the Bills and Hicks is depth for KC. They already have their proven impactful starter in Cook so not sure if we’re winning anything there. 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Do the Bills take Rattler in the 5th as a backup QB? They did it with Fromm and I'll be honest Rattler is a much much better prospect than Fromm

I would not take a QB in this draft. 

Just now, billsfan89 said:

The Jets have a lot of big names on the roster but their fundamentals are always bad. They have a 41 year old QB coming off an Achilles tear…

Yeah but they are stacked and we aren't.  Even with their horrible coaching they find ways to beat us.

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Do the Bills take Rattler in the 5th as a backup QB? They did it with Fromm and I'll be honest Rattler is a much much better prospect than Fromm

and risk having to cut Mitch?

Just now, Steve Billieve said:

Call me crazy, but I'm about ready to get a kicker, maybe a punter too with all these 5s

I won't call you crazy at all.  I sure wouldn't mind taking a flyer on a leg or two.  I'm jealous of teams with clutch kickers.  Hoping Bass rebounds this year.

3 minutes ago, JMM said:

Ok in 5th round,  one our picks HAS to be WR right? 

It really doesn't. We lost Diggs, Davis, Harty, and Sherfield. Coleman replaces Davis, Samuel replaces Harty, and Hollins replaces Sherfield. We also have Khalil Shakir and Justin Shorter, who we spent a 5th on last year.

We probably only have one WR roster spot left on the 53. I don't see any of the WR's left being a given to make the roster. And I'd expect we're looking at a vet for that last real spot. 

The double down was never a given. Especially if we plan on bringing in another vet. We took a WR with our first pick. People are acting like we've completely ignored it.

• Agree 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I think it will be Trotter (LB) or a DB like Abrams-Drane or (gasp) Kinchens.  To be clear, I am not hoping for Kinchens but S is a need and their DB coach knows him.