Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, Mango said:

I know Ralph is from Detroit, but it kinda stung to see his niece announce Detroit's 4th with a "Go Lions" with his name on the screen. She also worked for the Bills for like 20 years. 

I’m amazed more posters didn’t catch any of that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

My opinion isn't the point, you and everyone acting like we didn't take one are being disingenuous, Beane is clearly higher on the guy than you are, would you be saying the same thing if they took Franklin at the same spot even though he was available in the 3rd round?

Dave Mason time.  

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

My opinion isn't the point, you and everyone acting like we didn't take one are being disingenuous, Beane is clearly higher on the guy than you are, would you be saying the same thing if they took Franklin at the same spot even though he was available in the 3rd round?

I would rather us have doubled up and taken Corley, Franklin, Walker, Baker, someone as another viable option. We can still take a swing on Rice. We'll see what happens. 

Just now, Mango said:

I know Ralph is from Detroit, but it kinda stung to see his niece announce Detroit's 4th with a "Go Lions" with his name on the screen. She also worked for the Bills for like 20 years. 

Everybody is shouting out Detroit nowadays. Sort of funny. They have a decent fan base but a lot of my friends never mentioned the Lions to me in 30 years of living there. Now it's all "us, we" talking about the Lions. They're similar to us in the abnormally trendy trajectory they had.  

1 minute ago, KingBoots8 said:

Bishop will be better. Let them have our scraps for

once.

Bills fans gotta stop obsessing over KC, like just worry about the Bills and how they get better. Beane has proven he’s one of the top 5 drafters in the league. So many of his later round picks exposed to waivers get claimed which shows you how respected his ability to draft is.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Too bad he didn't throw to Diggs a little more. Maybe he would have led us to Conference championship instead of another Pro-am.

Diggs caught 3 of 8 targets against the Chiefs. You wanted to see more drops?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Beane finally did it, he combined 2 players into one. Singletary + Moss = Ray Davis. Which means he'll be here for 2 1/2 years run for about 600 yards and 250 receiving a year with 4, 3rd and short first downs out of 12. And a wonderful back story. Woohoo.

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Jets by far have the best overall roster in the AFCE. If they stay healthy, they should be really good. They’ve had a solid draft.

How many years in row do we have to hear this about the Jets and Dolphins while we keep winning the Division?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Jets by far have the best overall roster in the AFCE. If they stay healthy, they should be really good. They’ve had a solid draft.

Just like every year the Jets and Dolphins are clearly the class of the division. I even think NE can win it all.  Buffalo?  Nope, doooooooomed :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1