Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

FWIW my brother's an FSU alum has followed the team closely 35 yrs - said he's the best FSU receiver he's ever seen while at school - "if he stays healthy he'll be a force"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm a tad nervous because I've been pumping up Coleman as a great pick, and now if he sucks I'm gonna look stupid. But man his size and competitiveness and hands just get me really excited. Allen is a gunslinger. He just got his guy he can launch the ball to downfield 1v1.

RIP your mentions 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Lost said:

Big slot.  Dont we already have that in Kincaid?   Beane loves redundancy 

Yeah Mike Williams has had a bad career. BB chose him over both Xavier’s so he’s seeing something this board is not. I have no idea who is right. But he is the GM so we shall see? 

Just now, Success said:

So, we have the usual "I've watched 10 minutes of youtube on this guy!  He'll be a bust" stuff.

Fans are SO predictable on draft day.  None of you know anything - sorry.

laughable.  the measurables are obvious, and should be an enormous red flag.  he can't separate, is slow as *****, doesn't have good agility.  great pick, trust the process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm a tad nervous because I've been pumping up Coleman as a great pick, and now if he sucks I'm gonna look stupid. But man his size and competitiveness and hands just get me really excited. Allen is a gunslinger. He just got his guy he can launch the ball to downfield 1v1.

I'm going to hold you personally responsible, but you'll be golden if he's good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

So, we have the usual "I've watched 10 minutes of youtube on this guy!  He'll be a bust" stuff.

Fans are SO predictable on draft day.  None of you know anything - sorry.

Several here have watched a lot more than highlights and he can’t get open.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1