Has the final four replaced the SB as your most enjoyable sporting event!?

DrPJax

Short answer: No

Long answer: Hell no, not even close. I dislike Basketball and I loathe college sports. I hate seeing college teams that dominate because they get all the best players.... why is that enjoyable? At least in the NFL it seems like you are just one player away. If the Bills drafted Aaron Rodgers during the Brady/Pats era how different would all those years play out? College is just the top programs splitting the most talented athletes and only have 1 or 2 tough games on their schedule. It's lame

• Agree 1

March Madness is by far the best sporting event every calendar year.

To me, the Super Bowl has become almost unwatchable (NFL playoffs are still good---just not the SB). And for the first time in 48 years of watching the NFL, I didn't even watch the Super Bowl this year. I knew exactly how it was going to play out: SF would have a late lead and KC would come back and win. There was no way that they weren't going to have a Mahomes/Kelce/Taylor Swift threesome love-fest/celebration...and I didn't want to see it.

Now if I had to choose between a March Madness game and even a regular season Bills game, I'm watching the Bills. And of course, if the Bills were in the Super Bowl, that would be the clear winner.

But yes, March Madness (and/or the Final Four) is better than the Super Bowl at this point, imo.

Edited by folz

March Madness is the only thing (American) that rivals NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl.

CFP will get there when it’s expanded. 

Specifically though, the Final 4?  Nah.. not in the modern era.  On the men’s side there’s too much turnover on rosters.  The first Thurs-Sun still has the magic though.