Report: Micah Parsons act is "wearing thin" in Dallas

Uh oh...Diggs part II...let's see if the National Media turn this into the blazing 5 alarm fire like they did the  Diggs situation...

Report from 105.3 The Fan that he has heard from at least 4 "sources" inside the Cowboys locker room that if Parsons was traded there might not be as many people upset as you would think and that his act is wearing thin in the locker room there...

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sports/dallas-cowboys/is-micah-parsons-behavior-wearing-thin-at-the-star

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Uh oh...Diggs part II...let's see if the National Media turn this into the blazing 5 alarm fire like they did the  Diggs situation...

Report from 105.3 The Fan that he has heard from at least 4 "sources" inside the Cowboys locker room that if Parsons was traded there might not be as many people upset as your would think and that his act is wearing thin in the locker room there...

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sports/dallas-cowboys/is-micah-parsons-behavior-wearing-thin-at-the-star

Here’s the problem Parsons is legit the best defensive player in the league just approaching his prime there’s a pretty good chance the other guys go who said this before him as Jerry will find out.

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Here’s the problem Parsons is legit the best defensive player in the league just approaching his prime there’s a pretty good chance the other guys go who said this before him as Jerry will find out.

Until you run the ball right at him like the Bills did and then he is exposed.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 9

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You Sure?..... Is that too soon?

23 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Did he play against the Bills because I sure didn’t notice him.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Exposed as what? Dan Quinn had him play snaps at 8 different positions last year. Nobody in the league does that

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

Did he play against the Bills because I sure didn’t notice him.

1st team all pro in 2023 and 2nd team all pro in 2024 so yes 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That's the game plan that usually works against any top rusher, so I don't think that's exactly a knock on Parsons' game.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Report from 105.3 The Fan that he has heard from at least 4 "sources" inside the Cowboys locker room that if Parsons was traded there might not be as many people upset as you would think and that his act is wearing thin in the locker room there...

Diggs was an a-hole in so many situations it would be bordering on irrational to not call him an a-hole    

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Sure didn’t look like the best when they played Buffalo or against the Niners in the divisional round. Not saying he’s not great, but I don’t think he’s the best. I think Nick Bosa is much more of a well rounded pass rusher. 

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Sure didn’t look like the best when they played Buffalo or against the Niners in the divisional round. Not saying he’s not great, but I don’t think he’s the best. I think Nick Bosa is much more of a well rounded pass rusher. 

Bosa is great but he plays with better front 7 talent…Players who have registered 12 or more sacks their first three seasons in the NFL.....................Reggie White and Mica Parsons.

I think the inaction on contract extensions for Prescott and Parsons coupled with the lack of free agency spending this year (and really the 2022/2023 seasons as well) suggests to me that Jerry is selling the Cowboys or handing it over to family.  

Edited by dpberr
  • Like (+1) 1