Bills Titans 1999 playoff game on air today 1230

I had my wisdom teeth out the day before and accidentally pulled a stitch knot through my mouth screaming at my television.

I think I'll pass on watching that travesty again.

4 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

#Flutiewouldvewonthegame

Johnson had that game won, with one shoe on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

#Flutiewouldvewonthegame

Not a chance as he flat out stunk all year. Hell even in the 1998 WC game against Miami (the year he was halfway decent) Flutie puked all over himself with 3 terrible turnovers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i would rather pour lemon juice in my eyes

The Rams/Panthers divisional game on prior to this one was a good game. 2004 playoffs. Bulger vs Delhomme. Panthers won to go to their first SB.

I can’t watch the MMM though. Too much. Still.

Funny story. When we lost I took an old desktop telephone (bulletproof att phone) and slammed it against the ground in my basement bar. Blew it up a bit. Picked it up and threw it out my basement door into the backyard.  A couple days later, brought my dog in off her run in the backyard, and attached to the lead was the tangled remnants of the phone.  Found number buttons for the next few years in weird spots in my basement.

It was an illegal play.  

• Agree 1

Is it just me that feels like 99% of the Bills game on the NFLN are games the Bills lose? Recently, they’ve had the MNF game against TN, the AZ Hail Mary game, against KC, against Cinncy and now the 99 TN playoff game. 

On the other hand, it make me so frustrated that the vast majority of these games, the Bills had NO business losing!!!!!

• Agree 1

This game was my earliest Bills memory where I was actually a fan and cared about the team. Before that I kind of cared because my dad was a fan, but this was the first season I was actually invested myself.

I was introduced to the heartbreak early. It was excellent conditioning for a Bills fan.

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nfl network has been showing alot of heart breaking bills losses lately. Music city miracle, Vikings game from 2022 and Arizona game from 2020. Surprised they're not killing us with 13 seconds 

It would be interesting to rank each team's most noteworthy heartbreaking games. I bet the Bills have the longest list.

I know we have The Comeback game.....the largest comeback in Playoff history.  They show this game from time to time and that's great.

But man.....I think that is the only iconic game that is replayed with regularity that we actually win.  Most of these "classic" games come on that we're in and I just want to wash my eyes out will hot peppers.  We're in a ton of the games, and not one do we actually win.  It's so frustrating.  They play the Chiefs Playoff games, both I would argue we were the better team in and should have won but we give them away.  They play the MCM game.  They play all the freaking Super Bowls.  I'm sure there are others as well, but I just can't change the channel fast enough. I lived through all these games live, I don't need to relive that pain again.  I just wish we'd win a couple of these iconic games, a Super Bowl or two, just to have something to smile about when these games show up.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Is it just me that feels like 99% of the Bills game on the NFLN are games the Bills lose? Recently, they’ve had the MNF game against TN, the AZ Hail Mary game, against KC, against Cinncy and now the 99 TN playoff game. 

On the other hand, it make me so frustrated that the vast majority of these games, the Bills had NO business losing!!!!!

They've been running the Titans & Cardinals game all week on a loop. Pathetic

Man, NFLNetwork has been KILLING me lately with their throwback game choices! :censored:

MMM today, I saw Hail Murray on the other day, and our 2019 Texans playoff loss was on last week.

Looking at tomorrow's schedule, seriously wtf...

cUXKh3g.png

• Haha (+1) 1