Bills sign Taron Johnson to 3-year $31 million extension

Definitely a fan of Taron. I'm a little surprised at the contract and where it lands for the position group though. Seems like a lot. I'll just be happy about keeping around a productive player that I like. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Justin Simmons has 3 years left before reaching the age we released Poyer and let Hyde walk.

3 year deal incoming.

That would be wild and really stabilize the secondary after losing a lot of leadership in the room. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Yes!  Congrats Taron. Well deserved!

If you guys are correct about Simmons "incoming" we would be set for the draft IMO.

Go get us a stud DE pass rusher at 22 or 28, then another WR then all D.

If we sign Simmons for big money and go DE in the first, I’m starting the GoFundMe for the fire Beane billboard.

• Like (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I still move him to Safety and switch to a 4-3

People are giving you business for this, but if the season started today that is exactly what I would do. Tell me who on this roster is a better Hyde style center-fielder? I've heard people say Taron hits harder than some linebackers, and he clearly has the speed, instinct and ball skills. 

Now, I want (and suspect) another safety in FA and one in the draft to keep our scheme, but I honestly think the Bills could play a bit heavier without giving up too much in pass coverage (Milano, Bernard and Williams are generally excellent in coverage)

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Not even close to the highest paid Nickelback …

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/chad-kroeger-net-worth/

To prove it LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2