If Brock Bowers is there when we pick...

boyst

Would you be tempted? Could you? I won't go into a million hypotheticals but the draft is deep in WR. There are only so many first round grades on WR. This is the top TE in the draft.

Now that Knox has restructured maybe he could be traded.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

If he is still available when we can trade up for him I would be very happy with that pick. Josh has shown he can work well with tight ends and he would give us a ton of flexibility on formations. No reason we can't use all three TE at once and use Kincaid and Bower as split out receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

No. I'd let someone trade up and take him.

Which is why he won’t be there cuz if he starts to slide someone else well before us will trade down with someone going up to get him.  He’s a top 10 player in this draft.  

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If he is still available when we can trade up for him I would be very happy with that pick. Josh has shown he can work well with tight ends and he would give us a ton of flexibility on formations. No reason we can't use all three TE at once and use Kincaid and Bower as split out receivers. 

gonna really scare defenses with 3 TEs lined up as WRs. How will they cover them?

• Haha (+1) 2

First of all Bowers won't be available when we pick, so no.

Second, there are too many other positions of need, so no.

Third, it would not be fair to DK1 or DK2 to make either of them sit and watch a rookie playing their position.  Both DKs are really good, DK2 having the edge over DK1.  So no.

If King Cade didn’t show what he did last season, sure. The kid looks to be a legit threat in the RZ and middle of the field. Need to get the prototypical X or Z. 

I love Bowers.  As a UGA season ticket holder, I've seen him play many many times.  However, we have Kincaid, who is a wonderful TE.  No need to draft Bowers if you already have Kincaid.

Now if we trade Kincaid, then..........

• Like (+1) 1