Who's your breakout players for next season?

You have to think Brady find a way to get the ball to Kincaid more often and further down field.  

I also think we’ll see a lot more targets and receptions from Shakir.

Where are those targets coming from…it’s too obvious.  

We will certainly see Stefon Diggs numbers fall off.  Anyone who thinks he’s still a 100 REC 1200 yard receiver is just fooling themselves.  

2024 is the year they phase out Diggs and rightfully so

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Are you the guy who consistently throws shade at Douglas?  Last I checked, Benford had chances to make plays against Wilson, Zappe, Easton Stick, Mac Jones, Jimmy G & Sam Howell but (absent a forced fumble against NE) didn't.   Maybe I'm a neophyte, but I think causing turnovers is kind of important.

I don't think he is as good as some Bills fans think he is. Correct. He was the Bills best corner down the stretch but not by a lot. Benford was pretty good he just didn't have the ball production.

2 hours ago, BillsClinton said:

Khalil Shakir. He gets 80+ targets en route to his first 1k season. 

I 100% agree, maybe more targets. He's a stud, he's really twitchy and great hands 

I swear he could be in the Diggs category of 5th rders 

Didn't mention him in op because I'm very confident already in his role

56 minutes ago, In Summary said:

If Milano weren't playing, I'd say Dorian Williams without hesitation. 

Kid got mad potential.  Love it 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think he is as good as some Bills fans think he is. Correct. He was the Bills best corner down the stretch but not by a lot. Benford was pretty good he just didn't have the ball production.

I mean both were extremely good in their roles, no denying that

2 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Are you the guy who consistently throws shade at Douglas?  Last I checked, Benford had chances to make plays against Wilson, Zappe, Easton Stick, Mac Jones, Jimmy G & Sam Howell but (absent a forced fumble against NE) didn't.   Maybe I'm a neophyte, but I think causing turnovers is kind of important.

You seem very angry and probably need a hug. 🤗 

Kincaid

Bernard

O'Cyrus 

Brown 

Benford

Shakir 

Williams

Elam 

I know some of these players already flashed potential but I can see Brown, Benford, Bernard, Kincaid & O'Cyrus becoming Pro bowl type players. Actually gonna make a prediction that 3 of these guys will make the pro bowl or be mentioned as possible pro bowlers. 

Shakir, Williams & Elam will grow exponentially in there roles as well but more as very good role players. 

I expect a massive step forward for Kincaid but that feels too obvious. If the Bills don’t make the Super Bowl, I expect him to be playing dodgeball, vs. Micah Parsons, in Disney World, in February.

Benford feels like he has broken out to me. He’s absolutely still ascending but I’m not counting him because a late-round, small school player, that has started from day 1, feels like an overachiever already. He is on a Jabari Greer-type of career arc. He was a bit of a flyer that will develop into a top 15ish corner. 

Dorian Williams is my pick even though he won’t see a ton of snaps if everyone is healthy. He feels like a guy that could be a really good LB in this league. That game he played against USC has me convinced. 

19 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

What has everyone seen in Kingsley Johnathan that I didn’t? When did he flash?

He had 5 tackles, 5 pressures, 2 QB hits last year.  

We’ve had such great success with our DL picks and DL FA signings how could we not pick a DL.

Edited by biggerdaddynj

20 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Who will be this years Bernard, Cook, Benford, Shakir etc? 

Doesn't have to be superstar status butvwhat player will emerge as someone you'll be confident in moving forward? 

I'm going with Justin Shorter having a role on O. Might be a small role but kid has alot of potential and after a red shirt year basically, I could see him having a young Gabe Davis type role and be confident in him moving forward. 

2. Kingsley Jonathan.  Could see him being DE4 in this rotation, he flashed a few times last year in limited role

Dorian Williams