Officially the Offseason: Tyreek Hill Assaults another woman

DrDawkinstein

20 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And you're just assuming he's guilty.  Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than typical assault on a woman.  Easy to for her to use his reputation against him too.  Normally I wouldn't defend him but as someone else pointed out a tic Tok influencer bringing a lawsuit sounds a bit too convenient

I've never broken a woman's leg. Why is Hill frequently in scenarios like this? He's not a good person.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

He’s a piece of garbage. But the NFL loves the little SOB because he’s a walking highlight reel. Screw the Dolphins for keeping such a POS on their squad. 

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

I've never broken a woman's leg. Why is Hill frequently in scenarios like this? He's not a good person.

Because he’s a scumbag. He ain’t normal at all. He’s a damned thug. A freaking knuckle dragging troglodyte. Screw the ‘phins. 

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

You could say he's an easy target.  Well, except for Tua in cold weather.

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Ok I'll say it, really nice eyes.  Reminds me of alexandra daddario

This Alexandra Daddario......you need some new glasses if you are comparing that woman to her:

image.png.987162c5416b6748576e9dedd237868c.png

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Tyreek Hill is human filth, but I doubt he would lose this case. She was participating in sporting drills and suffered an injury. Injuries are a risk that everyone accepts when doing stuff like that. 

At least she'll gain a lot of followers out of this and get some $$$

I have to think in the “drill” with an nfl all pro against a lady that’s never touched a football that a jury is not going to be eager to give a totally free pass to the guy crushing her just because “it’s a drill”

it doesn’t give him a blank check to do whatever he is capable of to her 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No I'm not. I'm acting like this is typical, repeat behavior of a vile person.

And apparently the only person on TBD that thinks so. Yikes.

Again, its a civil case. He allegedly went after her and knocked her down and injured her. No real charges to press. He feels good about being a big, strong, tough guy who can knock around a woman. But he should probably pay for her medical bills too.

And he's a scum bag. And a Dolphin.

Irrespective of whether this allegation is true, Hill is a scumbag.  And, in the court of public opinion, one would think that he has lost the benefit of the doubt.  I'll add only that this allegation is completely on-brand for this guy. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I understood it the first time. You'd rather side with the woman beater.

I believe he said, with remarkable clarity, that he’s not siding with any party while some facts are unknown.  You may have missed it twice.

Edited by Neo
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I mean, she's likely doing this for the cash grab, sure. He's still a scumbag human.

Both can be true.

That sounds about right.

That said, in this case I hope that she collects. He story, however weird, I find to be somewhat believeable. It sounds like his ego was insulted.

Edited by Bill from NYC