Kelce shove

I go back and forth on T Kelce as I sometimes like the new heights podcast but that shove of Reid was awful. Between him and Kermit really showing his true colors with the Allen cry baby fit during the handshake the year, I really think I hate the chiefs more than just the fact that they are good and win all the time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Riverboat Ritchie said:

I go back and forth on T Kelce as I sometimes like the new heights podcast but that shove of Reid was awful. Between him and Kermit really showing his true colors with the Allen cry baby fit during the handshake the year, I really think I hate the chiefs more than just the fact that they are good and win all the time. 

Biggest game of the season whilst the spotlight is the brightest it’s ever been on him in part to his girlfriend… Emotions got the better of him as he was wide open the play before, gets pulled and they turn the ball over. Don’t agree with it but understand his frustration. Sometimes we act or lash out in ways we probably wouldn’t with a second chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Biggest game of the season whilst the spotlight is the brightest it’s ever been on him in part to his girlfriend… Emotions got the better of him as he was wide open the play before, gets pulled and they turn the ball over. Don’t agree with it but understand his frustration. Sometimes we act or lash out in ways we probably wouldn’t with a second chance. 

Are you sure he's not a problem that wants to be traded, maybe to his brothers team in Dalla- I mean Philadelphia.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Okay. Jesus this place is getting soft AF. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

He yelled at his coach. So what. 

He's one of ten best there ever was to play the position.  

He's allowed 

You ever nearly knock a 350 Lb. man over by yelling at him?

6 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Keep eating that grape jelly

6 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

He yelled at his coach. So what. 

He's one of ten best there ever was to play the position.  

He's allowed 

Eh.  It's a pretty bad look and sets a terrible example.  HE is one of the best ever at the position, but he just gave the green light for kids and young guys who AREN'T the top at their position to throw tantrums against their coaches in public view.  We dont need a player swinging on a coach because he was taken out for a play.  We dont need a player knocking a coach down because they dont have the center of gravity that Reid does....

I think Kelce is getting beyond his prime years, and is getting caught up on the celebrity status a bit.  Good for him, in the sense that he has accomplished a lot in his life.  However, this is not the first time that he has thrown this type of physical tantrum on Reid, who only puts up with it because Kelce is critical to success.  Also, Kelce has a TE coach he can go to about his complaints.  He is jumping the ladder and going to the head coach in the Super Bowl to complain.  Again, I think it's a bad example.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.