Its Pretty Obvious why the Chiefs win every year

gonzo1105

Just now, Paup 1995MVP said:

Taron Johnson is nowhere near the cover CB that McDuffie is.  His technique is not that good.  He is a tough smart player.  And a great tackler.  But not at the same level in coverage as McDuffie

I fully agree with this. To me if McDuffie is 1 and Johnson is 2 than there is a big gap between 1 and 2.

• Agree 1

It's more coaching over talent IMO. Perhaps Mahomes is the ultimate difference if we are talking talent. But Spags and Reid are all time greats at their craft. The Bills don't have a bunch of bums on the roster. I'm not buying that Diggs suddenly fell off a cliff mid-way through the season when prior he was having a career year. The exact same thing happened in 2022. Obviously, his skills didn't diminish in 2022 if he started 2023 off with a bang. Something else is going on there.

Roster wise, I think the Bills had a great secondary but got banged up. They had an elite LB core but by the end of the season they lost both starting LB's. The Bills o-line was certainly good enough and I think James Cook, even with his drops is a weapon that most teams would covet. 

51 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

First lets start by saying I hate their guts if only because of how good they are every year and they most years eliminate our Buffalo Bills.  I will also fully recognize that probably this post will get crapped on by most Bills fans but the truth hurts sometimes.

This post will be an extension of another poster bringing it up but the reason why the Chiefs win every year is because they have the most top end players and coaching in the league and they always show up when the lights are the brightest.

Patrick Mahomes- Is the best QB in the league. Comes through 95% of the time with the game on the line and very rarely fails come playoff time. Josh Allen is a very close 2nd but doesn't have the supporting cast that he does.

Creed Humphrey/Joe Thuney, Trey Smith- Individually 2 out of the 3 could be in the argument for the best Center and Guard at their positions in the league and collectively are definitely the best interior line in football.

Travis Kelce- Maybe not the best TE this season and was shut down very early in the Super Bowl but as the game rolled on there was his presence. No bigger than the 22 yard scamper down the sideline to tie the game at the end of regulation. 9 catches for 93 yards.

Chris Jones- Maybe not huge on the stat line tonight but affected the pass and run game all night for the Chiefs. Makes the QB get off their mark. Cost the Bills at go ahead TD in the divisional game, harrassed Jackson and Purdy in both of the other games.

Trent McDuffie- All over the field making tons of plays and have sticky coverage. He might be the best slot CB in the league and he is still very young. Played great tonight.

L'Jarius Sneed- For the most part was good tonight besides giving up the TD to Jennings which was even still pretty good coverage. Gave up 1 TD all season long and could arguably considered the best outside CB in the NFL.

Harrison Butker- Guy has been as good if not better than Justin Tucker these last couple of seasons and there he was again tonight burying at 57 yards FG  and then hitting the 28 yarder to get the game into OT. Tucker probably still the best Kicker but to me its 1A and 1B.

Andy Reid/Steve Spagnuolo- They continue to make adjustments at halftime and win games for their team. Spagnuolo was getting gashed early in the game in multiple ways but essentially shut down the 49ers offense in the 2nd half. The Chiefs also held the Bills to 7 second half points and completely shut down the Ravens in the AFC title game.

This doesn't even include the plethora of really good other players that they have including Pacheco, Rice, Karlaftis, Nnadi, Bolton, Gay, Justin Reid, and Townsend.

To me for the Bills, to get to the Chiefs level, they need to acquire more high end talent. It is simply amazing to me that Josh Allen has almost single handedly willed this Bills franchise to wins against the Chiefs in the playoffs. The Bills have talented players besides Allen but not to the level that the Chiefs. You can argue for Bills guys sure but at most positions the Chiefs have a guy who is better with the exception of LB and WR.

The Chiefs let the highest of high end talent walk. And won 2 SuperBowls. Yes you’re definitely smart though give us another 1200 words.

• Vomit 1

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They did miss Thuney tonight. And they lost a Superbowl by virtue of being down both tackles. But sure they have stayed pretty healthy overall for their post season runs.

They keep winning because top to bottom they are the best. A great GM, the best QB, with a very good collection of key pieces around him and a future HoF coach.

Not disagreeing with any of this but what's missing for me is the props for the KC defense. Pretty sure they didn't give up 30 all year. Underrated part of their success this year imo. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, MJS said:

Just get it done in the playoffs one of these years, please. If we get past then I know we'll win the Superbowl.

Unless the next team up is the Bengals. Let's face it, the Bills match up well with the Chiefs. We are 3-3 in the last six games. The Bills, IMO, are 0-3 in the last three games against the Bengals. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

The Chiefs let the highest of high end talent walk. And won 2 SuperBowls. Yes you’re definitely smart though give us another 1200 words.

I will thanks I want you to explain to me which high end talent outside of Tyreek Hill walked from their roster please share cause that all you got for me. Their roster is arguably the strongest its ever been in its entire run top to bottom. The general reasoning I'm getting is the Bills were banged up this year. I'm guessing your going to tell me the combo of Hill/Kelce/Mahomes was the reason the Bills didn't get by them in the past which then essentially what your telling me is that the Chiefs have had better talent historically and now. Which was my original point but thanks for input.

6 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Mahomes is very good but Andy Reid is a mastermind as a play caller. People complained all year about their WR core not being good enough and in the end it didn’t matter. 

Thought it reared its ugly head with mvs running like 20 yards in the wrong direction but that didn’t matter either lol 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I will thanks I want you to explain to me which high end talent outside of Tyreek Hill walked from their roster please share cause that all you got for me. Their roster is arguably the strongest its ever been in its entire run top to bottom. The general reasoning I'm getting is the Bills were banged up this year. I'm guessing your going to tell me the combo of Hill/Kelce/Mahomes was the reason the Bills didn't get by them in the past which then essentially what your telling me is that the Chiefs have had better talent historically and now. Which was my original point but thanks for input.

You want me to explain “outside of Hill” how they let top 3 talent walk and still won? 

• Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Not disagreeing with any of this but what's missing for me is the props for the KC defense. Pretty sure they didn't give up 30 all year. Underrated part of their success this year imo. 

The fact that it’s underrated somehow is a criminal indictment of football fans overall lol. They were fantastic all year but people talk about football like it’s qb vs qb and nothing else matters 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The fact that it’s underrated somehow is a criminal indictment of football fans overall lol. They were fantastic all year but people talk about football like it’s qb vs qb and nothing else matters 

Yes, this is why I wanted to point out the whole roster discrepancies. Coaching and ST's alone is a huge undeniable difference. I think we can all agree on that. Offensively both teams are going to score that is also established. I think defensively when push comes to shove the Chiefs are better. So literally 3 out of the 4 phases favor the Chiefs right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Unless the next team up is the Bengals. Let's face it, the Bills match up well with the Chiefs. We are 3-3 in the last six games. The Bills, IMO, are 0-3 in the last three games against the Bengals. 

People talk about huge regular season games like they mean nothing and neither team actually is giving their best effort to win 😂. Bills and chiefs are about even and the results show it..  3-3 in last six with two insanely close playoff games that could’ve easily gone either way..  I personally think the bills have the better roster full strength which has upset gonzo haha chiefs def are better coached though although Brady seemed to stump spagnuolo in the last matchup 

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yes, this is why I wanted to point out the whole roster discrepancies. Coaching and ST's alone is a huge undeniable difference. I think we can all agree on that. Offensively both teams are going to score that is also established. I think defensively when push comes to shove the Chiefs are better. So literally 3 out of the 4 phases favor the Chiefs right now.

Coaching oh yea…can’t disagree with you there.  I do think Brady stumped spags a bit in the last matchup but even when we’re not ravaged at LB mahomes hasn’t had too much trouble against our scheme outside of an outlier game 

our offense controlled the game so well in that playoff game  that it almost played good enough defense to win the game 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

31 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Taron Johnson is nowhere near the cover CB that McDuffie is.  His technique is not that good.  He is a tough smart player.  And a great tackler.  But not at the same level in coverage as McDuffie

30 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I fully agree with this. To me if McDuffie is 1 and Johnson is 2 than there is a big gap between 1 and 2.

I was commenting on someone discussing how upset they were that the Chiefs got McDuffie and we got Elam and the picks turned out the way they did.

Regardless of what either of you think regarding McDuffie v. Taron (even if McDuffie is better, Taron was better than 30/31 other Nickels this season) - Taron was already a very good Nickel when we were Drafting.

And we needed to fill the hole on the Boundary replacing Levi Wallace. McDuffie wouldn't have been the pick even if he were on the board. His height and arm length always meant he'd be a Nickel.

Opining over McDuffie v. Elam is like being upset over someone getting a really good Guard when we were in the market for a Tackle.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

People talk about huge regular season games like they mean nothing and neither team actually is giving their best effort to win 😂. Bills and chiefs are about even and the results show it..  3-3 in last six with two insanely close playoff games that could’ve easily gone either way..  I personally think the bills have the better roster full strength which has upset gonzo haha chiefs def are better coached though although Brady seemed to stump spagnuolo in the last matchup 

I'm not upset I just want someone to explain to me how the Bills roster full strength is better.

I dont think you can put Allen above Mahomes so slight edge to the Chiefs at QB or call it even

Running Back- I'll give you Even

Wide Receiver- Bills

TE- Chiefs

OT- Bills

Interior OL- Chiefs

DE- Chiefs

DT- Chiefs

LB-Bills

CB- Chiefs

Saf- Even

K- Chiefs

P- Chiefs

Coaching- Chiefs

So the way I look at it breaking it down, in my opinion, the Chief lead in 8/9 categories, the Bills lead in 3 areas, and 2/3 Evens. Even if you give the Bills the Evens it still 8 to 6. I just don't think you can logically look at the roster and say the Bills are better.

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Coaching oh yea…can’t disagree with you there.  I do think Brady stumped spags a bit in the last matchup but even when we’re not ravaged at LB mahomes hasn’t had too much trouble against our scheme outside of an outlier game 

our offense controlled the game so well in that playoff game  that it almost played good enough defense to win the game 😂

They controlled it in the first half. The Bills only scored 7 points on the Chiefs in the 2nd half of that game.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I was commenting on someone discussing how upset they were that the Chiefs got McDuffie and we got Elam and the picks turned out the way they did.

Regardless of what either of you think regarding McDuffie v. Taron (even if McDuffie is better, Taron was better than 30/31 other Nickels this season) - Taron was already a very good Nickel when we were Drafting. And we needed to fill the hole on the Boundary replacing Levi Wallace. McDuffie wouldn't have been the pick even if he were on the board.

Opining over McDuffie v. Elam is like being upset over someone getting a really good Guard when we were in the market for a Tackle.

I agree with you that we didn't need McDuffie. There were also a lot of rumors that the Bills wanted McDuffie and were jumped by the Chiefs. Now was that to replace Johnson or were they planning on playing McDuffie outside no one will know that if they drafted. McDuffie.

The lucky Chiefs strike again… A lucky fumble recovery on kick off followed by a cheap touchdown and a 49ers missed extra point…. Idk that’s the  way I see it…. I fen hate the Chiefs with a passion and still sick to my stomach we lost to those *astards again in the playoffs 

Edited by Bimmer323i

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

There it is.  Yep.

Their offense is not why they won the SB this season. 

The story of their season was the defense it was the first words out of Reid’s and Mahomes mouth in postgame.  

but...when the O has to step up in a big end of game moment..they get it done.

I'm not saying he didn't come through, because he did. But boy does tonight make you wish Josh had even half the caliber of teamattes and coaches as Pat. 

KC punted the ball with under 3 minutes left in the 3rd, their 6th punt in 9 drives, they had scored a total of 6 pts, and Mahomes had thrown a horrendous int. And yet they won a Super Bowl.

If Allen played like that for 3 qtrs, SF would win 67-0

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

First lets start by saying I hate their guts if only because of how good they are every year and they most years eliminate our Buffalo Bills.  I will also fully recognize that probably this post will get crapped on by most Bills fans but the truth hurts sometimes.

This post will be an extension of another poster bringing it up but the reason why the Chiefs win every year is because they have the most top end players and coaching in the league and they always show up when the lights are the brightest.

Patrick Mahomes- Is the best QB in the league. Comes through 95% of the time with the game on the line and very rarely fails come playoff time. Josh Allen is a very close 2nd but doesn't have the supporting cast that he does.

Creed Humphrey/Joe Thuney, Trey Smith- Individually 2 out of the 3 could be in the argument for the best Center and Guard at their positions in the league and collectively are definitely the best interior line in football.

Travis Kelce- Maybe not the best TE this season and was shut down very early in the Super Bowl but as the game rolled on there was his presence. No bigger than the 22 yard scamper down the sideline to tie the game at the end of regulation. 9 catches for 93 yards.

Chris Jones- Maybe not huge on the stat line tonight but affected the pass and run game all night for the Chiefs. Makes the QB get off their mark. Cost the Bills at go ahead TD in the divisional game, harrassed Jackson and Purdy in both of the other games.

Trent McDuffie- All over the field making tons of plays and have sticky coverage. He might be the best slot CB in the league and he is still very young. Played great tonight.

L'Jarius Sneed- For the most part was good tonight besides giving up the TD to Jennings which was even still pretty good coverage. Gave up 1 TD all season long and could arguably considered the best outside CB in the NFL.

Harrison Butker- Guy has been as good if not better than Justin Tucker these last couple of seasons and there he was again tonight burying at 57 yards FG  and then hitting the 28 yarder to get the game into OT. Tucker probably still the best Kicker but to me its 1A and 1B.

Andy Reid/Steve Spagnuolo- They continue to make adjustments at halftime and win games for their team. Spagnuolo was getting gashed early in the game in multiple ways but essentially shut down the 49ers offense in the 2nd half. The Chiefs also held the Bills to 7 second half points and completely shut down the Ravens in the AFC title game.

This doesn't even include the plethora of really good other players that they have including Pacheco, Rice, Karlaftis, Nnadi, Bolton, Gay, Justin Reid, and Townsend.

To me for the Bills, to get to the Chiefs level, they need to acquire more high end talent. It is simply amazing to me that Josh Allen has almost single handedly willed this Bills franchise to wins against the Chiefs in the playoffs. The Bills have talented players besides Allen but not to the level that the Chiefs. You can argue for Bills guys sure but at most positions the Chiefs have a guy who is better with the exception of LB and WR.

Josh Allen-elite talent

Ed Oliver-elite talent

Stefon Diggs-elite talent

Matt Milano-elite talent

James Cook-very good talent

Terrell Bernard-very good talent

Khalil Shakir-very good talent

Christian Benford-very good talent

Rasul Douglas-very good talent

• Like (+1) 1

Their coaches are better than ours by alot. They make perfect adjustments and play schemes that McD & Brady could only dream of.  I knew they'd target 87 heavy in the 2nd half.  Yet Shanahan and his DC were unprepared and kept zone cover 2.  At least we can blame having 5 defensive starters out (yes I'm including Von). 

The Chiefs have the #1 QB, TE and HC in the league.  Their DL and CB's are better than ours. Their RB runs more violently than ours. While their wrs are making plays, ours are dropping balls. No one will ever convince me Pat is better than Josh. But his total support system is worlds better than ours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

Josh Allen-elite talent

Ed Oliver-elite talent

Matt Milano-elite talent

id put oliver in either very good or lower elite..   actually prefer very good.   he gets shut down against good lines. u dont see him doing what donald was doing.

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Josh Allen-elite talent

Ed Oliver-elite talent

Matt Milano-elite talent

Ed Oliver is not "elite". He's had one season where he played at an elite level and in that season he was a complete no show in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

Josh Allen-elite talent

Ed Oliver-elite talent

Matt Milano-elite talent

Patrick Mahomes- Elite Talent

Travis Kelce- Elite Talent

Chris Jones- Elite Talent

Joe Thuney- Elite Talent

Creed Humphrey- Elite Talent

L'Jarius Sneed- Elite Talent

Trent McDuffie- Elite Talent

Harrison Butker- Elite Talent

Isaiah Pacheco- Very good Talent

Rashee Rice- Very Good Talent

Trey Smith- Very Good Talent

George Karlaftis- Very good Talent on the verge of elite (Had 10.5 sacks in year 2)

Nic Bolton- Very good Talent

Willie Gay- Very Good Talent

This doesn't include Jawaan Taylor who I know people will B word about if I put on this list. You can list whoever you want but the Chiefs have more of it.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Their coaches are better than ours by alot. They make perfect adjustments and play schemes that McD & Brady could only dream of.  I knew they'd target 87 heavy in the 2nd half.  Yet Shanahan and his DC were unprepared and kept zone cover 2.  At least we can blame having 5 defensive starters out (yes I'm including Von). 

The Chiefs have the #1 QB, TE and HC in the league.  Their DL and CB's are better than ours. Their RB runs more violently than ours. While their wrs are making plays, ours are dropping balls. No one will ever convince me Pat is better than Josh. But his total support system is worlds better than ours.

I feel like we have a generic game plan maybe targeting one or two things seen on tape.   cheifs and couple other teams have very team/player specific game plans. 

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I agree with you that we didn't need McDuffie. There were also a lot of rumors that the Bills wanted McDuffie and were jumped by the Chiefs. Now was that to replace Johnson or were they planning on playing McDuffie outside no one will know that if they drafted McDuffie.

I think that was just people jumping to conclusions when we didn't move up for Elam until after McDuffie came off the board.

The thought by some was that we liked McDuffie and Elam and were cool to stand pat, until McDuffie came off the board.

At the time, I thought the same. But when I mentioned that around here at the time, posters all said the same thing - that McDuffie's a Nickel at the Pro level.

Seeing as how that's how KC is using him as well (to great results), I really don't think we were looking at him to fill the role on the Outside. Nor does it make sense that we'd have spent a 1st on someone to replace Taron Johnson who was playing well already and developing at Nickel, when we had a hole on the Boundary.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

I would bet the Chiefs offense will be much better next season too. 

It'll be tough for them to be much worse with Mahomes at the helm.  They had the 15th ranked scoring offense this season, patently average.  

10 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Josh Allen-elite talent

Ed Oliver-elite talent

Matt Milano-elite talent

Taron Johnson is better at his position than at least half those guys.  Was he an oversight or an intentional omission?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Ed Oliver is not "elite". He's had one season where he played at an elite level and in that season he was a complete no show in the playoffs.

Exactly. I like Ed, even though he wasn't even half as good as we needed him to be during his rookie deal. And if he wants to be considered elite, then make some *****in' plays in the playoffs, some game changing plays. Sacking Easton Stick is cute, but if he's Mr. Big Time, then its time to show us. Also, after last season when Beane said, "“I don't want to suck bad enough to get Ja'Marr Chase," it always makes me think about Ed Oliver. We sucked bad enough to have the ninth pick, and for our QB who desperately needed offensive help after having non-existent talent at the WR on the 2018 roster, we decided to give him.....Ed Oliver?!? Perhaps there wasn't enough of a playmaker at that point? Trade back! More picks to take more swings couldn't have hurt. Anyways, couldn't we have considered some kind of playmaker in the first round or two? Guess Beane and McDickhead thought Duke Williams was all we needed.

And also to be fair, as a Buffalo Bill, Stef Diggs is not an elite postseason player. There are only 3 things I think of when thinking of as a Bill in the playoffs, I think of: the awesome 2-point conversion catch in KC, him yelling at Josh on the sidelines against Cincy, and him dropping an absolute dime that likely gives us the lead against the once and future champs. For all his talk, he never shows during the postseason, which is what makes his nonsense this offseason more off-putting than usual.

Edited by Jim

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Exactly. I like Ed, even though he wasn't even half as good as we needed him to be during his rookie deal. And if he wants to be considered elite, then make some *****in' plays in the playoffs, some game changing plays. Sacking Easton Stick is cute, but if he's Mr. Big Time, then its time to show us. Also, after last season when Beane said, "“I don't want to suck bad enough to get Ja'Marr Chase," it always makes me think about Ed Oliver. We sucked bad enough to have the ninth pick, and for our QB who desperately needed offensive help after having non-existent talent at the WR on the 2018 roster, we decided to give him.....Ed Oliver?!? Perhaps there wasn't enough of a playmaker at that point? Trade back! More picks to take more swings couldn't have hurt. Anyways, couldn't we have considered some kind of playmaker in the first round or two? Guess Beane and McDickhead thought Duke Williams was all we needed.

And also to be fair, as a Buffalo Bill, Stef Diggs is not an elite postseason player. There are only 3 things I think of when thinking of as a Bill in the playoffs, I think of: the awesome 2-point conversion catch in KC, him yelling at Josh on the sidelines against Cincy, and him dropping an absolute dime that likely gives us the lead against the once and future champs. For all his talk, he never shows during the postseason, which is what makes his nonsense this offseason more off-putting than usual.

It wasn't a good WR draft the year that we took Oliver at pick 9. The Bills were rumored to be going after TJ Hockensen if he was available but went pick 8 to the Lions. The big mistake wasn't taking a WR in Round 2 when they took Cody Ford. Thats when Deebo Samuel went 36th, AJ Brown went 51st, and if you really want to reach they could have taken D.K. Metcalf or Diontae Johnson who went early round 3.

Somebody just needs to hire Spags as their coach.  They should not be allowed to have probably the best offensive mind and defensive mind in the league every season.

Not that I will ever root for injuries (that's the dirt worst when people do that), but the next time they get an injury to a key player at an important time will be the first time.  They are very fortunate to stay as healthy as they do. 

And until a defensive coordinator has the balls to stop playing petrified of Mahomes and figures out how to prevent Kelce from getting wide open at every crucial moment, they will always have that psychological edge.  I mean, I know he's great, but you have an entire team to find a way to take 1 guy out of the offense and you can't do it.  Nobody seems to be able to and I just don't understand it.  Find a way to make someone else beat you and if they do.....hats off to them.  But every single game.....every single season.....  It's the same story.  Teams never try jamming him, they play him one on one, or let him find the openings in a soft zone defense after giving him a free release on almost every play.  It's just maddening to watch.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

It wasn't a good WR draft the year that we took Oliver at pick 9. The Bills were rumored to be going after TJ Hockensen if he was available but went pick 8 to the Lions. The big mistake wasn't taking a WR in Round 2 when they took Cody Ford. Thats when Deebo Samuel went 36th, AJ Brown went 51st, and if you really want to reach they could have taken D.K. Metcalf or Diontae Johnson who went early round 3.

and then we have "Mr Irrelevant" playing a great game on the losing side tonight.  It's just not that refined.  not having any huge busts is good.  being elite does require some mojo.  Beane has done pretty well imo.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and then we have "Mr Irrelevant" playing a great game on the losing side tonight.  It's just not that refined.  not having any huge busts is good.  being elite does require some mojo.  Beane has done pretty well imo.

I don't disagree, Beane has made this team arguably at top 5 in the NFL its just the guy drafting for the Chiefs has done a better job. Thats not a knock on Beane but Veach is arguably the best GM in the league which also adds to Reid/Spags/Mahomes combo

• Like (+1) 1

Folks, you want to get concerned? The Bengals will play a 4th place schedule next year. And they're running it back with a (presumably) healthy Joe Burrow. I know that we struggle to beat KC in the playoffs, but the Bills don't even compete with the Joe Burrow Bengals. 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I don't disagree, Beane has made this team arguably at top 5 in the NFL its just the guy drafting for the Chiefs has done a better job. Thats not a knock on Beane but Veach is arguably the best GM in the league which also adds to Reid/Spags/Mahomes combo

They Chiefs took CEH and Skyy Moore with high draft picks. Every GM has busts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.