What's your personal Bills win/loss record?

BritBill

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

0-2.

Both to the bogey team Jags. 

7 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I've seen the Bills play 3 games and my record now stands at a disgusting 0-3.

What do other folk have? 

Sorry but you guys aren't allowed to go to anymore games!

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Too many games to count...

Worst game ever was Peterman game at the Chargers.  I left at half-time.

Second worst was Bills at Green Bay with Allen. Bills were not even competitive in that game.  

Third worst was Jags playoff loss. The only playoff game I've attended that the Bills lost.

My parents had seasons growing up and my dad would take me to 1-2 games per year after I was old enough and I’ve had seasons since graduating college in 2006. Definitely in the “too many to count” group but even after our recent success I’m guessing my overall record isn’t that good due to the drought. 

My away game record isn’t very good either. Probably something like 3-10 or 3-12 including playoffs. I’m 0-3 in Miami and have been kicked out once. Stopped going there due to the lack of success, haven’t been there in probably 10 years. Might have to revisit now that we own the fish. 

My home playoff record was 2-0 before last year but now is 2-2 😔 (would have been 4-2 if not for the Covid year when i barely missed getting tickets for both games 😡)

• Like (+1) 2

I've had season tickets for 39 years, so looking back was often sooo depressing. 18 of those years were below .500 and 3 8-8 years. So my personal regular season record is 183-120, and that doesn't include the covid year. Playoffs are 14-3.

Those years between 2000 and 2018, their overall reg. season record was above .500 only 3 years. Ugh!

• Like (+1) 1

Too many times to count. I go back to the 70's. Since I live in NJ most of my times seeing the Bills were at Shea, Giants Stadium, and now MetLife. I have seen them in Orchard Park a few times as well.

Edited by Gregg

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shoot! Was I supposed to be keeping track? I had no idea there was gonna be a quiz. (PS: first game was against Len Dawson and Hank Stram at the Old Rockpile….so I’m going to need a calculator)

Do you not still have your abacus? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m 11-5. Undefeated on the road if the Hamlin game didn’t count. 2-1 in playoffs

1 hour ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

My parents had seasons growing up and my dad would take me to 1-2 games per year after I was old enough and I’ve had seasons since graduating college in 2006. Definitely in the “too many to count” group but even after our recent success I’m guessing my overall record isn’t that good due to the drought. 

My away game record isn’t very good either. Probably something like 3-10 or 3-12 including playoffs. I’m 0-3 in Miami and have been kicked out once. Stopped going there due to the lack of success, haven’t been there in probably 10 years. Might have to revisit now that we own the fish. 

My home playoff record was 2-0 before last year but now is 2-2 😔 (would have been 4-2 if not for the Covid year when i barely missed getting tickets for both games 😡)

Please don’t lol 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Haha (+1) 1

Actually this is one of those weird stats I’ve been tracking since I first started going to games in the 70’s when my parents had season tickets. I’ve also had season tickets some occasional years myself once older. Living in four different states the past three decades has made it harder to do that. 

So as of this past season my in person Bills record stands at 93-29 overall including 4-0 for away games. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I've been to two playoff games, and am 0-2.  1963 vs. the Pats in the Rockpile, and at Nashvegas for "The Music City Forward Lateral".  My top regular season game was watching Cookie run for 5 TD's and [at the time] a pro football record 243 yards in a mosh pit at the Rockpile, I'll have to go back and tally my other outings.

• Like (+1) 1

L - 2007 vs. Denver (Kevin Evrett game and season opener) 

L-  2008 @ Arizona (Bills were 4-0 going into the game but it was fools gold. Trent Edwards knocked out of the game) 

W- 2009 @ Carolina (One of the worst games I've been to. Bills offense only totaled 167 yards of offense but they won! Carolina had 4 turnovers. Byrd's rookie season was one of the lone highlights of the year).

L- 2010 @ KC (Game went to overtime and nearly ended in a 10-10 tie before KC kicked the game winning FG with no time left). 

L- 2011 @ Chargers (Don't remember much. Bills were whooped).

L- 2012 @ 49ers (Same as the Chargers game the year before. Bills whooped and don't remember much).

L- 2014 @ Raiders (This was a critical game as playoffs were looking likely if the Bills could beat a 3 win Raider team. Carr made at least one crucial 4th and forever conversion and the Bills went on to lose).

It was a rough 1-6 start for me. With original plans to visit every NFL stadium things kind of fizzled out. But then..

W-2021 vs. Dolphins (Halloween game. Brother got married at the tailgate and Bills pulled away after the game was tied 3-3 at the half)

W-2022 @ Rams  (By far the best game I have ever been to. Season opener at So-Fi)

W-2023 @ Chargers (Weird game where the Bills turned the ball over in the weirdest of ways like they had done in too many games this past year. Luckily the defense held in the final minute after Allen was able to lead us to the go ahead FG). 

Amazing what drafting a franchise QB will do. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

No idea. I've seen quite a few games, but I believe there have been more wins than losses, including the first 2 Monday night games, KC in '73 and Raiders in '74*  I was at the 1980 game when the Dolphins were finally defeated. 

It also seems that every Jet game I ever attended the Bills were on the losing end, including Kelly's debut.

* I'm not sure why it is that the 1974 opener against the Raiders is hardly talked about or remembered, but it had a lot of the same excitement as the 13 second game. Maybe it's because in those times there were few outlets for replay, (no YouTube, VCRs, DVRs, etc), so instant access to game highlights or replays by fans was not yet thing, so maybe more easily forgotten. 

OJ was injured early and missed most of the game. Ahmad Rashad made several spectacular catches. Multiple scores and lead changes in the final couple of minutes. Unlike the 13 second game, the Bills won that one on the way to making their lone playoff appearance in about 14 seasons (the mini-drought).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.