Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

Scott, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news.

While I can't pretend to walk in your shoes, I can say that I understand what you are going through, as I lost my wife back in 2021. All that I can suggest is that you hold onto all the wonderful memories that the two of you shared together -- and to continue to seize the unending bond that you have with your family to get through this. May the Lord bless you all and lift your hearts during this sad time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know the doctors can’t do anything more for my beautiful wife. She had a massive stroke on Saturday night (on top of the massive aneurysm on Friday night) and we have decided to remove her air tube on Wednesday morning.

This has taught me so much. First, how much I truly loved and depended on my wife. Second, how precious life is. Third, don’t say, do, or have actions that you might regret. Fourth, football is just a game.

We all love the Bills and have different ways that we think they need to go, but in the end, none of it matters. Hold tight the ones you love. Don’t sweat financial issues, stay close to your spouse, and just flat out do the very best you can.

With love…Scott and Jill Whorley

I am sorry to hear the news....Hope you can find solice in family and friends. No amount of words can replace someone so close to you, I can only hope that with time you will be able to move forward with all the wonderful memories I am sure you have made over the years.

Your friend
Daryl P

My heart go out to you both, I can’t imagine how hard this is for you, 🙏

So sorry to hear this news. And thank you for your heartfelt advice to the rest of us. May God watch over you and your family through this trying time.

None of us know what will happen today, tomorrow, or the next day, re our personal lives. Like you said, and like I will reiterate here: we all need to cherish our loved ones every day, always hold them close, and pay closer attention to the things that really matter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.