Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know the doctors can’t do anything more for my beautiful wife. She had a massive stroke on Saturday night (on top of the massive aneurysm on Friday night) and we have decided to remove her air tube on Wednesday morning.

This has taught me so much. First, how much I truly loved and depended on my wife. Second, how precious life is. Third, don’t say, do, or have actions that you might regret. Fourth, football is just a game.

We all love the Bills and have different ways that we think they need to go, but in the end, none of it matters. Hold tight the ones you love. Don’t sweat financial issues, stay close to your spouse, and just flat out do the very best you can.

With love…Scott and Jill Whorley

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 155
  • Dislike 1

I'm so sorry Scott. You're right, family is everything and needs to be cherished every day. May the Lord welcome your beloved wife into his heavenly kingdom.  And may he help give you and your kids comfort.  Bills brethren will always be there for you. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

15 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know the doctors can’t do anything more for my beautiful wife. She had a massive stroke on Saturday night (on top of the massive aneurysm on Friday night) and we have decided to remove her air tube on Wednesday morning.

This has taught me so much. First, how much I truly loved and depended on my wife. Second, how precious life is. Third, don’t say, do, or have actions that you might regret. Fourth, football is just a game.

We all love the Bills and have different ways that we think they need to go, but in the end, none of it matters. Hold tight the ones you love. Don’t sweat financial issues, stay close to your spouse, and just flat out do the very best you can.

Praying now.

Scott,

I'm sure that there is very little I can say that will console you in these difficult times.

From your writings on this board, your great love for her is apparent..it is an indication of what a right and just woman she is.  If you are a person of faith, know that she will be in a better place comforted in the bosom of our Lord.

We are only a community tied together by football..but a bunch of great and caring people.  Please, do not be afraid to reach out here or elsewhere if you need some help along the way for you and your family.

• Like (+1) 1

My Heart hurts for you. I can't even begin to understand what losing your better half is like. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as well as my deepest sympathy and Condolences. God Bless Scott.🥺

Very sad news.  Puts football into perspective.  Your wife is very lucky to have such a great husband like you.  You share a very special bond that will never be broken.  May God bless you, your family, and fiends.  

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Oh my god bro- I’m so sorry…my heart breaks for you…😢

I know it doesn’t help now, but you will definitely see her again….

40 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

My heartfelt sympathies for you and the family.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.