Am I the only one not planning on watching Chiefs/Ravens??

Special K

14 hours ago, Special K said:

I just can’t do it....I don’t like the Ravens, and I REALLY hate the Chefs....not to mention the fact that the Bills should be playing in this game, and I don’t need to be reminded that they are not.

I am definitely watching the NFC Championship and the Superb Owl, but I’m sitting this one out.

Who’s with me??

Sorry bro, I'm gonna watch it and enjoy it regardless. Ya I want the bills to be playing, but I love football and we only have 3 games left 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Special K said:

I just can’t do it....I don’t like the Ravens, and I REALLY hate the Chefs....not to mention the fact that the Bills should be playing in this game, and I don’t need to be reminded that they are not.

I am definitely watching the NFC Championship and the Superb Owl, but I’m sitting this one out.

Who’s with me??

Flying home from Key West so hopefully I can watch on southwest’s app. I’m a football fan first and foremost, so of course I’d watch.  It’s not a “change my flight” event like it would be if the Bills were playing, but with only three NFL games left, I’m feeling the void throughout the remainder of grey days in Buffalo 

14 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ll be watching … I’m a football fan and there are only three games left 

Same.  It is long drought until the next season in September.  I’m watching all 3 games even though I’m not excited about either team winning.  I’m with Jeremy from WGR, and rooting for Baltimore as I can’t stomach another Chiefs SB.  I’m also rooting for the Lions as they deserve it after decades of mediocrity.  Besides, how can you not like Dan Campbell.

• Like (+1) 2

I’m obviously frustrated the Chiefs keep knocking us out but I don’t hate them. And if it couldn’t be us, Lamar is probably the player I most want to see win a Super Bowl so people can finally shut up about if you can ever win playoff games with him, so I am excited to watch this one. 

• Like (+1) 1

I truly believe KC gets throttled. It will then show the uneducated football world and the causally football fan that the Bills were in fact playing with a back up defense and almost pulled off the win. I also will feel better because in my heart of hearts I believed that even if the Bills won they would have taken a beating in the AFCCG. Go Bills 2024!

OMG… dude…it’s 2024… not 1964!

There are Pools, Over/Unders, Money Lines, First Half’s, First TDs, # 2 Passes, etc., etc.

It’s all about the BENJAMINS!

Ask the NFL… They’re with me…(tensofmillionsofothers)

Btw, this is not me normally, but I’ve got both favs.

Finally, I don’t believe Lamar will ***** up this opportunity. The Ravens are equal on Offence and far, far better on D!

And in the other, it’s a clear and fast track in San Jose @ 67F + Samuel back. Tomorrow? He’ll be Purdy good… no really good!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Haha (+1) 1

Not watching. These days I care about my teams, but otherwise don't really care about sports. It's become such a money grab at almost every level that it's hard to stomach. If I watch the Super Bowl it's because my wife wants to watch it. I'm still pissed about the Bills losing. Watching the Chiefs and Ravens play Sunday would only dig at a scab that isn't even hard yet.

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

I look forward to see the Chefs get destroyed by the Ravens.  Please beat KC by 30+ points!

For some reason I am on the opposite side. At this point the Chiefs continuing to win does not move the needle for me either direction. It's just status quo. What I don't want is another team/QB outside of the Chiefs for the media to go crazy over. I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to beat the Ravens by 30. 

16 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I’ll be watching … I’m a football fan and there are only three games left 

This, and then no meaningful football until mid September 

Edited by MarkyMannn
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I’m obviously frustrated the Chiefs keep knocking us out but I don’t hate them. And if it couldn’t be us, Lamar is probably the player I most want to see win a Super Bowl so people can finally shut up about if you can ever win playoff games with him, so I am excited to watch this one. 

People that think you can't win playoff games with Lamar are clueless idiots. He's a fantastic player. That said, it's not all about Lamar this year like it was in 2019 when he won MVP. The Ravens defense is ridiculously good. Don't they keep saying they are the first defense ever to be #1 in three different major statistical categories? 

For selfish reasons of not wanting our guys passed up I'll root for the status quo of a Chiefs Super Bowl. There are enough idiots already who think Burrow is clearly better than Allen just based on one Super Bowl appearance. Never mind the fact that the Bengals defense to date has pretty much never layed an egg or let Burrow down in the postseason, even in the Bengal's losses they played well. 

Bills are out, I've got better things to do.  I have MUCH respect for Harbaugh but I'm not much into the Ravens and I'm definitely sour on Kermit, Love Brother Kelce, and the Chefs.

I miss the days of having the Pro Bowl to look forward to.  Ready for the draft!

dave-chappelle-i-m-free-639v0346xhzmp2su

• Haha (+1) 1

Call me a conspiracy guy but idk yea we blew it but I can’t help but see the nfl in a way that is legit sonetimes

like how does KC go from absolutely terrible to magically playing MARGINALLY better than their regular season gaffes into the late season?

how does that just - idk turn on like a switch every year?

happened with the patriots too - it’s mind blowing 

so yeah I don’t think Lamar has a shot

KC will just magically click on all cylinders 

a 35 year old Kelce will be left wide open

and a mvp candidate in Lamar completely contained in the run and pass - 

will be close through 4 but KC will win and again claim they are disrespected blah blah blah

ugh it’s annoying 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.