3 KC Chiefs Fans Found Frozen to Death after Charger game

3 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Very odd story.  I'm guessing this was a fentanyl OD or something and the homeowner didn't know what to do and/or was in denial about it.  Or he actually killed them.  THREE grown men don't just go out into their friend's yard and freeze to death. 

Don't underestimate the power of STUPID.  Combined with OPIATES. Topped off with ALCOHOL.

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Very odd story.  I'm guessing this was a fentanyl OD or something and the homeowner didn't know what to do and/or was in denial about it.  Or he actually killed them.  THREE grown men don't just go out into their friend's yard and freeze to death. 

They do if they are on drugs. The home owner was probably all drugged up too. None of them probably knew what was going on.

1 hour ago, muppy said:

I was at an Air Force Academy football game once where this man was found passed out drunk in the parking lot., on the ground.  He was lucky to have survived.

He supposedly attended with a bunch of people and he just went missing during the game

Those kinds of stories give me the total creeps.  How maudlin.

Years ago our daughter-in-law was on a flight to Australia (can you GET a longer flight?) and the guy next to her got suspiciously quiet. She doesn’t like to talk about it.  😂 

• Shocked 2

50 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

3 grown men froze to death drinking outside???

1 man maybe, but 3 men who were so blind drunk that they passed out in fridgid temperatures and never woke up again...

I'll be interested in hearing about the toxology report when it becomes known. 

Yeah, plus the guys' cars were parked outside.  Game on the 7th, police and a lady of the deceased checked just before 10 PM on the 9th.  Two full days.  I mean, assuming everyone was messed up from drugs or whatever on the night of the 7th, this guy sees their cars still parked all day on the 9th and does he at least reach out to his buddies then, let alone on the 8th?  Plus, if they were watching on the porch, how does he not at least check to see what's left out there to clean up?  

Something seems really wrong there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

I always check my yard for dead bodies after watching a Bills game.

😜😂👍🍺✔️🎉

Lmao…Ok, you win the Internet today!

(And if people reading that on THIS board, from… I dunno… Ronnie Freakin’ Harmon…on… don’t get it, then they might as well be on your lawn…

cuz they’re already dead!)

Well played, Sir!

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I feel fortunate that I live somewhere that’s always warm enough that if I get drunk and  pass out whilst being outdoors.. at least I won’t freeze to death ..,

Aye.  But then you get dangerous snakes wanting to snuggle you for warmth, venomous spiders crawling up yer trouser legs, dingo eating yer babies and, who knows, maybe a randy male roo will try and have a go at ya.  

Buffalo has just one natural worry and that's called February.   🙂

• Like (+1) 2

The owner wasn’t answering texts and calls for 2 days, friends of the 3 men showed up banging on the door.. nobody answers, they break into the house and discover their friends dead on the back porch and yard, they call the police who show up to the house.. and only then did the owner come out of hiding in a robe with an empty wine glass… said he was sleeping with the fan on.

the owner of the house might wanna lawyer up.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

I always check my yard for dead bodies after watching a Bills game.

I would assume they've found a few out in the parking lots around the stadium!

Can't believe they haven't, though I don't remember any news stories off the top of my head.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I would assume they've found a few out in the parking lots around the stadium!

Can't believe they haven't, though I don't remember any news stories off the top of my head.

I'm kind of surprised as well.  I attended a home December Monday night game against Denver back in 2005 or whereabouts (Losman was quarterbacking during another lost season). It was frigid. Probably in the teens. Me, my wife, sister and bro-in-law had finished tailgating and as we were walking into the stadium we notice a guy lying asleep on the ice, underneath a car without any pants or underwear on (thankfully, he had on a winter coat to keep him warm.).  We go over and wake him up and ask him if he needs our help and he just smiles and says "Nope.  I'm great!  Just resting!  Thanks!".  LOL.  We ran back to our car and donated a blanket to the poor guy and he continued to claim he was fine and that he was going into the game shortly.  Eventually ran down a staff member and let him know about the guy and he said he'd take care of him.  

Edited by TheBrownBear

21 hours ago, MJS said:

They do if they are on drugs. The home owner was probably all drugged up too. None of them probably knew what was going on.

Was my first thought too...... but more coming out now

https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-of-kansas-city-chiefs-fan-who-died-in-yard-eyes-drugs/

Kansas City Chiefs fan and HIV scientist Jordan Willis hosted a party on Jan. 7 that ended with his friends dead outside his rental house, according to his lawyer.

The attorney later told Fox News Digital Willis did not hearing anyone knocking on the door because he was sleeping with noise-canceling headphones and a loud fan.

“I’m not going to say that during a game he didn’t have some drinks. But he wasn’t irresponsible that he was going to go outside and freeze to death,” he claimed of his son, whose coat was left inside the rental house where the pals had watched the game.

100% there are going to be drugs involved, whether the "fun" kind or malicious placement.  As a recovering addict i know the disease doesnt discriminate, but the guy is a "respected HIV scientist".... that doesnt exactly scream friends that f* with opiates.

The sleep w/ noise cancel and fan thing being brought up so quick is weird.... thats not normal behavior and would be pretty convenient for a killer to offer up.

Pics of the house show its in a very residential neighborhood, his coat was insiide. Like his dad said, he coulda kicked in a window, or knocked on any of the 20 houses within a 2minute walk of there, in an emergency.

Im obviously speculating bc its interesting, but the whole story smells to high hell

• Agree 1

I worked security for the Talladega races in college.  They always found dead bodies in the party fields outside the stadium.

It's usually still hot down there, these guys are drinking heavy and have been for a few days....not drinking any water....dehydration and heat will get you.

They usually find them dead in their tents.

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.